Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
More Photos & Videos
This was my first time to Look Lovely London and both the lady at reception and Davina were very polite and accommodating. I am 43 and have relatively good skin, but the frown lines between my eyebrows were becoming deeper and made me feel as if I was scowling all the time. It seems like I was frowning in my sleep, because waking up each morning revealed very deep crevices, which softened a bit after massaging with my fingers. I was concerned that these lines would become more severe, and despite being someone who only uses natural skincare techniques, cosmetics and toiletries, nothing I was doing was helping these frown-lines. This was my first time using botox in this area only. There were some small pin-pricks and only one felt painful, since I have some scar tissue in this area. I had a few mild headaches in the first week, but these subsided by the second week. I am happy that the lines have softened but I still have the use of facial expressions without looking like a shiny plastic doll. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Davina and her team.
My results are exactly what I wanted
Great Botox results! Clean comfortable clinic and great physician! What more could you ask for?!
I am very happy with the result. The look after the filler I had is exactly what I expected.

Furthermore, I liked the fact that prices are listed on the website
My first time in this clinic and the Dr is very professional! Good advice and offers good treatment recommendations..there is no hard sell. The Dr is also a GP and she is very caring and talks through the process. I had a filler done in the tear trough area and results are instant! I couldn't feel a thing and Davina takes her time...The clinic itself is very homely and modern and clean which is a big plus for me. Highly recommend her! I have been to one other place in London who does not offer this level of client service. Thank you!
Extremely pleased with the results. It was my first time getting botox and I am glad I chose Look Lovely. After a week, the treated areas look much smoother but very natural. I would say I look now as I did about 5 years ago. I have tried so many different creams with great reviews, over the years for my crows feet but the results were never nearly as good as with botox. Definitely will be coming back for more treatments.
I have been to see Davina for my lip fillers 3 times and am going back to see her again next week for some more! I wouldn't go to anybody else - Davina is the best!
Great customer service and I'm always pleased with the results. I have recommended friends to go here.
Fantastic experience already booked my next appointment!
Really great service to fit around a time suitable to me. I'm only 3 days into my treatment and can already see a massive improvement. Thank you.
I am very pleased with the treatment recommended by Dr Davina Wilson. It helped to look fresher and younger. Look Lovely deserves 5 stars.
I was delighted with the care and treatment provided by Dr Wilson. I was unsure what to expect on my first visit to the clinic but Dr Wilson took time to assess what would work for me and at levels I was comfortable with. I would highly recommend Look Lovely. London.
Great experience, Davina is lovely and very knowledgable and re assuring! Lovely clinic very comfortable environment. Great results very happy definitely would recommend!
Very friendly and professional doctor knows what she is talking about. Affordable price easy to reach location with comfortable interior. Thank you.
My experience with Look Lovely London was absolutely first class from start to finish. The clinic staff were very accommodating to my needs and I instantly felt welcomed and valued. The atmosphere is one of relaxed elegance and the service is flawless - in every sense of the word! Dr Wilson is just wonderful and incredibly talented with effortless perfection. I was enormously impressed with every aspect of the services at Look Lovely London and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Very happy with the results! Thank You Davina
I'm so so pleased that I found look lovely London, the staff are so lovely & friendly, recommended to loads of friends!
Davina is a great woman, extremely professional and very beautiful, just love her work.
I had Botox to correct the lines in my forehead and I after 5 days I could not believe the results. My forehead had smoothed out completely whilst looking very natural. Thanks Davina I will be booking again!
Love the way she do the botox
No pain and the result is fantastic
Thx Dr Wilson