Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Dr. Davina Wilson is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the treatments she provides. She has a sunny personality and is very easy to talk with about expectations and the realities of the procedures."
"I could not be happier with the results of my treatmemts. Dr Wilson provides not only expert advice, but is honest and realistic about what we can achieve. She ensures I get the most of the treatments and always feel at ease. I highly recommend Look Lovely London."
"Very happy with the results, relaxed salon, thank you :-)"
"Really happy ....... Great results ????????????????????"
"Dr. Davina was so lovely prior to treatment & throughout, it was my first time having botox & she really put me at ease, explaining everything I needed to know. It's now 4months since having had the treatment & im so so pleased. Would highly recommend look lovely London for botox!"
"My first visit to this clinic. Fantastic service and competitive prices, would recommend a visit."
"Best botox results i have ever had . Cant recommend highly enough. Will be back for fillers"
"I look younger and dont have a "tired" face anymore."
"Genuine advice and professional service. Great prices, I have visited twice already and have recommended a friend. Really pleased with results."
"Davina is a marvel, my very stubborn frown line has disappeared into the distance. I highly recommend her."
"Very quick painless service would recommend to any man that wants Botox."
"I am really happy with the results and dr Davina listened to what I wanted"
"Treated very well and made to feel at ease very good results"
"Dr Davina is fantastic. I am so glad I found her. She advises sensibly and is an expert at facial aesthetics. I highly recommend Davina."
"The experience was a much better than anywhere else I've been. The work carried out looked great and very natural. Very Happy."
"Dr. Davina did a wonderful job on my lip fillers, this is was my first time and the process was so quick and easy! I love my new lips!"
"My treatment was literally fun, the nurse was so lovely! Excellent value and pain-free. I've been meaning to come back!"
"Very friendly, great advice & would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"Dr.Davina was lovely and her work is amazing"
"Davina is wonderful. She really puts you at ease and talks you through the whole process. She knows what is best for you and what will work and what won't. I trust her judgement completely. I love my results. Will definitely be going back to see her for my lip and face filler top-ups :)"
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 236 reviews