Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fantastic experience already booked my next appointment!"
"Really great service to fit around a time suitable to me. I'm only 3 days into my treatment and can already see a massive improvement. Thank you."
"I am very pleased with the treatment recommended by Dr Davina Wilson. It helped to look fresher and younger. Look Lovely deserves 5 stars."
"I was delighted with the care and treatment provided by Dr Wilson. I was unsure what to expect on my first visit to the clinic but Dr Wilson took time to assess what would work for me and at levels I was comfortable with. I would highly recommend Look Lovely. London."
"Great experience, Davina is lovely and very knowledgable and re assuring! Lovely clinic very comfortable environment. Great results very happy definitely would recommend!"
"Very friendly and professional doctor knows what she is talking about. Affordable price easy to reach location with comfortable interior. Thank you."
"My experience with Look Lovely London was absolutely first class from start to finish. The clinic staff were very accommodating to my needs and I instantly felt welcomed and valued. The atmosphere is one of relaxed elegance and the service is flawless - in every sense of the word! Dr Wilson is just wonderful and incredibly talented with effortless perfection. I was enormously impressed with every aspect of the services at Look Lovely London and I cannot recommend it highly enough."
"Very happy with the results! Thank You Davina"
"I'm so so pleased that I found look lovely London, the staff are so lovely & friendly, recommended to loads of friends!"
"Davina is a great woman, extremely professional and very beautiful, just love her work."
"I had Botox to correct the lines in my forehead and I after 5 days I could not believe the results. My forehead had smoothed out completely whilst looking very natural. Thanks Davina I will be booking again!"
"Love the way she do the botox No pain and the result is fantastic Thx Dr Wilson"
"I had filler injections for labial folds done at look by Dr. Davina and I can honestly say that it was the best work I have ever received . I had them done two times before in the last three years at two different " prestigious clinics in London " that cost more than double the price that I paid at "look lovely " but I didn't like the results at all . Dr Davina did an excellent job at making those labial folds disappear , something I thought will never happen . I am very happy with the great results and the excellent price .Thank you dr. Davina ."
"This was the perfect experience from beginning to finish. Davina is warm and kind and extremely professional. I arrived early, and Davina saw me straight away. She asked me exactly what I wanted to acheive and executed the treatment beautifully. The results 10 days later are outstanding. She is the only one I will ever go to now. Go and see Davina. You won't be disappointed. Her work is outstanding."
"Dr. Davina Wilson is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the treatments she provides. She has a sunny personality and is very easy to talk with about expectations and the realities of the procedures."
"I could not be happier with the results of my treatmemts. Dr Wilson provides not only expert advice, but is honest and realistic about what we can achieve. She ensures I get the most of the treatments and always feel at ease. I highly recommend Look Lovely London."
"Very happy with the results, relaxed salon, thank you :-)"
"Really happy ....... Great results ????????????????????"
"Dr. Davina was so lovely prior to treatment & throughout, it was my first time having botox & she really put me at ease, explaining everything I needed to know. It's now 4months since having had the treatment & im so so pleased. Would highly recommend look lovely London for botox!"
"My first visit to this clinic. Fantastic service and competitive prices, would recommend a visit."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 230 reviews