Look Lovely London Reviews

Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
More Photos & Videos
Lovely, bright, modern and cosy venue.

Davina was very friendly and talked me through everything I needed to know for my first time.

Great results. I’m looking forward to going back.
Amazing treatment as usual. Lovely doctor and happy with the service I’ve received.
Davina is amazing - very professional and takes the time to understand what I want, have kept coming back to her as I'm always happy with my results!
I had my first ever fillers and I absolutely love the result. I feel really confident with my plump but natural looking cheeks. Dr. Davina is amazing, I found Dr. Davina very
understanding and does her best to give you the result you want. She really cares from her heart. And really pay attention to exactly you want to achieve. She followed me with kind phone call to advice how it will feel for few days etc. Which I apreciated it a lot.

She was very kind and really care for someone who is new to this whole thing.

The whole Look Lovely London Clinic stuff are amazing and really friendly welcoming. They made me feel so comfortable to ask anything that I wanted to ask.

I will be going back soon again.

I highly recommend Look Lovely London Clinic.
After scouring google and reviews I'm so glad I found Look Lovely London. Dr Davina was fantastic! She's very knowledgeable and explains things to you in easy to understand language so I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process. Unlike people I've seen in the past, they don't try to push products or treatments on you unnecessarily. Highly recommend!
Davina is brilliant
I feel very safe with her
I have been seeing Davina for 3 years now and she is fantastic. She does an amazing job and I am always happy with the results
Look Lovely provides a terrific, friendly, discrete service. Davina considers with care, what is needed to make you look younger and fresher, without it being obvious to those not in the know!
Look Lovely London are fantastic! Davina answers all my questions honestly and does just the right amount! Thanks so much!
Since discovering Look Lovely, my confidence in my appearance has changed immensely. Just a few little tweaks here and there has made such a difference. Davina and Chrystal are very understanding and do not do the 'hard sell'. Always a good experience from the minute you go through the door! FABULOUS work team......see you soon!
From my first visit to Look Lovely London I have received outstanding advice and treatment.

Both Dr Davina Wilson and Ms Christal Walstead provide unbiased, informative and realistic advice with regards to treatments and I cannot recommend them enough. In addition, on arrival, Natalie is always very friendly and welcoming which is much appreciated.

I have been receiving treatments at Look Lovely London for the past year and continue to recommend Dr Wilson and Christal to my friends.
Davina is truly amazing gives you best advice and makes you feel so welcome I am over the moon with my results so worth it!!!!
I have been attending L.L.L. for nearly a year. I will always areturn. The professional friendly service along with the choice of treatments are good value for money, what's more tghey work. Give it a try.
Amazing friendly staff, looking forward to my next appointment, thank you.
Treatments with Dr Davina Wilson and Cristal are just amazing 5 ***** as always.

They never rush you, give you the best individual advice which will make you want to return time and time again ....
A very personal, friendly clinic.
I was put at ease from the first visit. I would recommend Without hesitation.
Comfortable and welcoming reception area. Davina was incredibly down to earth, professional and informative , and put me, as a Botox first timer, at my ease. I will be back!!
Amazing treatment with a very experienced doctor. Always gives sensible advice as to what her recommendations would be and works with me to achieve the look I want. Always feel listened to and have amazing outcomes. Would highly recommend Dr Wilson
Everyone was very lovely and welcoming. Davina was excellent and achieved the exact look I was after. Brilliant and friendly experience.
THE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE VERY PATIENT, INFORMATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE"
A wonderful service... I look and feel amazing.. Thank you so much Look Lovely London.
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 254 reviews