Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Caring efficient service was excellent results every time"
"Highly professional service, from reception through to treatment. Dr Wilson is very experienced and immediately puts you at ease. Luxurious surroundings are a plus! Delighted to be a returning client."
"Dr. Davina and her entire team went out of their way to make my experience at Look Lovely a great one. They were informative, fairly priced and did a great job of managing expectations of what you can expect in terms of results. I would not hesistate to use their services again."
"I was made to feel very relaxed upon arrival. Davina was amazing as usual whilst treating my area of concern. As Davina had said to me, people won’t think there is any change but might comment that I look better. This happened to me last night by two different people. So great. Thank you Davina."
"Great job - tiniest amount of bruising around the eyes for a couple of days post procedure, but really good effect and the correct amount of botox administered for my extremely muscly brow!"
"Dr Davina is the only person i trust to do my Botox. She is fabulous."
"Decided after reading reviews on the web site, Iam very satisfied after receiving the treatment , right from the appointment till the treatment , -wonderful, Dr Davina makes you so comfortable and I have full confidence in her, Iam going to recommend this clinic for many of my friends , I, myself looking forward to continue my treatment in future."
"Very pleased with the result and overall I could see a facial difference."
"Great environment and Dr Daviva is so friendly and professional. First time had a Botox and the results its natural and amazing. Thanks Davina"
"Dr Davina Wilson was absolutely amazing, the best surgeon I've ever been to, I've had my lips plumped before but she's 100% the best I've ever gone to. Made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thank you!!! X"
"Davina is so professional and reassuring, she really puts one at ease. She is happy to advise but is never pushy-I've had some really great, natural results after treatment from her and I'll be going back to her regularly. Low prices can mean dodgy service but this certainly isn't the case here. I highly recommend this clinic."
"Everyone there is absolutely amazing, such kind welcoming staff, made me feel so comfortable. Dr Davina Wilson Is amazing, so friendly and professional and most importantly took her time with me. I got the results I wanted, I'm very pleased. 5* I'd recommend and I'm definitely going back! Thank you once again x"
"Dr Davina Wilson really looks at your face and helps decide how to make you look better. She is very very good at what she does . I can already see fabulous results"
"Professional and brilliant"
"Subtle, precise, attentive & professional. I was very pleased with the results & the level of service."
"I felt very relaxed and confident about the place. Everything was explained and nothing was rushed. The atmosphere was very calm and the people were very kind."
"Davina was so friendly, reassuring and professional. It was my first time having lip fillers, even though I opted for the natural look I was still worried about ending up with the 'duck' look. The day after they swelled up a lot so I phoned Davina for some reassurance and she did just that, I went back to the clinic the following day for some tablets to bring the swelling down. 2 weeks later, I am very happy with my lips. Very natural and subtle which is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Davina, you are a star!"
"Highly professional, I have complete confidence in Davina."
"A great experience from my initial enquiry call with a very friendly receptionist, to 6 weeks on from my Botox treatments. I have had Botox before and found it wore off quickly, I explained this to Davina and she made some recommendations and was very reassuring. This time it has lasted much better, I am really happy with the results and would highhly recommend. It is a lovely little clinic, well organised and Davina took time to explain and ensure I got exactly what I wanted,"
"With it being my first time, particularly as a guy, I felt slightly apprehensive in going to a beauty clinic. However the whole experience was discreet and relaxed, and most importantly I’m really pleased with the results. Although only subtle changes in the eyes of others, it’s made a big impact on my own self-confidence. Will definitely be returning in the future."
Look Lovely London is rated 4.92 based on 212 reviews