Look Lovely London Reviews

Simon hall
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Look Lovely London 5 star review on 14th December 2018
Simon
Customer service was amazing, my skin looks better than ever. Thank you for your service!
I found my skin getting very dry and sensitive going into the winter months and was highly recommended to get in touch with Davina at Look Lovely London who is such a kind and lovely person. She explained in depth what my skin was needing and recommended a course of treatments which i shall be following up with over the next few months. I had my first hydra facial and it was such a calm and relaxing experience with my skin feeling so hydrated and plump after. Thank you ladies xx
As a man and a first timer, going in I was slightly nervous... all the staff were so welcoming. Dr Davina was brilliant, sat me down and chatted me through everything before the procedure. It was painless and I left feeling great - I went back for my three week review and needed a slight top up. I was made to feel just as welcome and not any trouble at all. Would highly highly recommend.
Had a wonderful experience at Look Lovely London and left feeling radiant! I had a hydrafacial with Melissa, and I now want to get one regularly-- haven't ever seen my skin look so good!
Dr Davina is a true professional. You can trust her advice and you will always look better but natural. Very friendly and honest. The staff welcome you with a smile!
First time here and everyone was so warm and welcoming. Dr. Wilson took the time to explain to me the procedures and I felt right at ease and it was painless! Not always the case at previous places back in the US! I will be back
Everyone at Look Lovely London are fantastic.
I couldn’t be happier with my treatments.

If your looking for a safe professional clinic, look no further.
Upon entry to LLL you are made to feel welcome and become the focus of attention by the wonderful Davina, Cristal & Natalie. True professionals who you feel like you’ve known for a long time. It really is a pleasure to visit and it’s a pleasure to discuss the options you want and to be made aware of alternatives you may have not thought about. I have always felt better about my looks when I leave and if the girls didn’t make me look so good I would visit more often.
From the moment I walked into Look Lovely I was made to feel welcome, the receptionist put me at ease and was a joy to talk to. Davina was very professional and I liked that I told her what areas I wanted done and extras wasn't pushed on to me like some other places. Great service. Thank you
Excellent great results.Made for me.
A calm environment with answers to all my queries and a treatment tailored to my individual needs. Excellent.
Davina was professional, thorough, and answered all of my questions very well. I'll definitely be back!
I’ve been going to Dr DAVINA for 3+ years & have remained loyal because she is brilliant. I’ve been delighted with every aesthetic procedure I’ve had with her. DAVINA is so professional, and extremely talented. She’s also really nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend Look Lovely London.
Firstly look lovely london is so clean and welcoming , as a first timer i was greeted by melissa and was thoroughly talked through everything before i made my choice of facial. I went for a hydrafacial and it was lovely , very calming and melissa made me feel at ease and relaxed.i was informed of every step she was doing so i knew what was happening. It was amazing and i will be going back
Meticulously did my lip fillers after previous bad experiences elsewhere.
Had my first jaw/chin filler here and it was great! Felt a bit nervous and shy being a male, but Vicky and the lovely lady in reception were great and assured me about everything and were very knowledgeable. I’m planning to come back soon for more as I love the results! Thanks a lot! 😃
I have been a client for over 3 years at Look Lovely London. The clinic is a friendly & calming space where I always feel really welcome. My treatments with Davina are seamless. I always leave feeling happy with my results, Davina has a really good eye for enhancing my features in a natural way.
The treatment was excellent l always leave very happy thank you
I had a great experience at Look Lovely London with Dr. Davina. She really listens to her patients' concerns and wishes, doesn't try to push any extra treatments on you or rush you at all. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I was really happy with the outcome (botox in two places and filler in my cheeks and nasolabial folds). Also, the prices are better than other doctor I could find in London and I thoroughly researched this. (I would not trust my face with an injector who wasn't a qualified doctor!) Along with her skill and professionalism, staff are quick to answer any questions online and the office is beautiful and welcoming. Thank you, Dr. Davina - I will be back!
I would highly recommend Look Lovely London; on arrival, the setting is calm personal and relaxed. This was my second visit to Dr. Davina and even though my last appointment was a year ago; it was reassuring that the Dr remembers you and comes to greet you prior to your appointment. I was able to discuss what I wanted and was given advice; without any sense of pressure.

Which; in my opinion not only gives you confidence in Dr. Davina's; knowledge and experience, the personal touch makes you feel that not only are you a valid client but that you are in "Safe Hands"

I personally would not let anyone barring a doctor apply fillers and botox to my face; although I am well aware that not everyone has my reservations. I feel absolutely certain that Dr. Davina would not allow any procedures that she did not feel appropriate for the patient Again this for me is vital as I do think that some people approach these procedures without the right amount of research, regarding both the treatments and the clinic.

I felt secure, relaxed and I am so happy with the results and I will be back!
Look Lovely London is rated 4.94 based on 283 reviews