Look Lovely London Reviews

contact@looklovelylondon.co.uk

4 Wellington Road, St John's Wood

Tell us how Look Lovely London made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"After scouring google and reviews I'm so glad I found Look Lovely London. Dr Davina was fantastic! She's very knowledgeable and explains things to you in easy to understand language so I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process. Unlike people I've seen in the past, they don't try to push products or treatments on you unnecessarily. Highly recommend!"
"Davina is brilliant I feel very safe with her"
"I have been seeing Davina for 3 years now and she is fantastic. She does an amazing job and I am always happy with the results"
"Look Lovely provides a terrific, friendly, discrete service. Davina considers with care, what is needed to make you look younger and fresher, without it being obvious to those not in the know!"
"Look Lovely London are fantastic! Davina answers all my questions honestly and does just the right amount! Thanks so much!"
"Since discovering Look Lovely, my confidence in my appearance has changed immensely. Just a few little tweaks here and there has made such a difference. Davina and Chrystal are very understanding and do not do the 'hard sell'. Always a good experience from the minute you go through the door! FABULOUS work team......see you soon!"
"From my first visit to Look Lovely London I have received outstanding advice and treatment. Both Dr Davina Wilson and Ms Christal Walstead provide unbiased, informative and realistic advice with regards to treatments and I cannot recommend them enough. In addition, on arrival, Natalie is always very friendly and welcoming which is much appreciated. I have been receiving treatments at Look Lovely London for the past year and continue to recommend Dr Wilson and Christal to my friends."
"Davina is truly amazing gives you best advice and makes you feel so welcome I am over the moon with my results so worth it!!!!"
"I have been attending L.L.L. for nearly a year. I will always areturn. The professional friendly service along with the choice of treatments are good value for money, what's more tghey work. Give it a try."
"Amazing friendly staff, looking forward to my next appointment, thank you."
"Treatments with Dr Davina Wilson and Cristal are just amazing 5 ***** as always. They never rush you, give you the best individual advice which will make you want to return time and time again ...."
"A very personal, friendly clinic. I was put at ease from the first visit. I would recommend Without hesitation."
"Comfortable and welcoming reception area. Davina was incredibly down to earth, professional and informative , and put me, as a Botox first timer, at my ease. I will be back!!"
"Amazing treatment with a very experienced doctor. Always gives sensible advice as to what her recommendations would be and works with me to achieve the look I want. Always feel listened to and have amazing outcomes. Would highly recommend Dr Wilson"
"Everyone was very lovely and welcoming. Davina was excellent and achieved the exact look I was after. Brilliant and friendly experience."
"THE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE VERY PATIENT, INFORMATIVE AND SUPPORTIVE" A wonderful service... I look and feel amazing.. Thank you so much Look Lovely London."
"Very professional. I already recommend to all my friends and family. Davina is fantastic!"
"Always a pleasure, all the ladies are lovely and make you feel comfortable! Ladies are always informative and treatments are done to a very high standard. (Botox, lip fillers, carbon laser facial, LED light.)"
"Thank you so much felt so comfortable from start to finish Amazing so happy Look and feel great Thank you so much Will definitely return Natalie"
"Dr Davina is fantastic at what she does. She listens to you and gives you exactly what you ask for. I will definitely visit her again. A*"
Look Lovely London is rated 4.93 based on 230 reviews