Long Tall Sally Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Long Tall Sally
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Long Tall Sally made you happy

"The jacket I purchased was pictured in a true red. The jacket I received was very close to orange. A purchase return receipt was not included with the order. I am continuing to attempt to receive a return label from LTS via email, no luck, so far. I do not wish to pay to return this jacket. The lack of customer service and poor quality is not indicative of the shop from where I have made previous purchases. I did some digging and now realize that LTS was purchased by another company in 2016. It should also be noted that this $72.46 jacket was made in China. If I had known all of the above, I would not have purchased the jacket. This is no longer a company that sells great quality merchandise. Also, I bought the jacket on 2/25 and it was not sent until 3/11. At the time of purchase, there was no indication of a shipping delay."
Are you Long Tall Sally? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great shoe shop, for the larger feet. Kind regards Anne"
"Good quality clothes and wonderful to have clothes made for tall women. Prompt delivery. Can't fault LTS."
"Paid the extra $15 for an express shipment order to be received within 2 days & after 3 days I received a tracking number that informed me the expected delivery would be another 3 days later! This express shipment order took 6 days....ruining my plans to attend an event that specifically required red attire! UNRELIABLE. VERY UNSATISFIED. RUINED MY PLANS."
"I was able to buy an item of clothing very quickly and easily"
"Brilliant service and clothes"
"Easy to navigate site with access to sizing guide included."
"Disgraceful experience. Item ordered on standard delivery, hold placed on the funds in my bank account to cover the order, confirmation email received. Next day, email received acknowledging the order and hoping that I am pleased with my item, however estimated delivery date of 20th August 2018, OVER ONE MONTH!!!! I emailed customer services to say that I had ordered these in what I thought was plenty of time for an outing on 28th July (the order was placed on the 18th July). The response was one that did not give two hoots about the situation and simply stated that the item was no longer available. WHY PLACE THE FUNDS ON HOLD IN MY BANK ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T USE THEM WHEN THE ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK?!?!?!?!? So, I went back onto their website and found another suitable pair of jeans which were only £5 more expensive and replied to the customer service email saying that I thought they should send these instead. The response being that they can't do that!! I have been a loyal customer for years and this is how I am treated. A little bit of understanding and recompense would have done much to ease the situation but all I was offered was a refund of the postage if I ordered the new item. Please do not order online from this company, either call or go into one of the very few stores. I have also emailed customer services to suggest that in future they make 100% sure that the item is available prior to placing a hold on the funds in their customers bank accounts. ATROCIOUS, UNCARING and disgraceful customer service, it used to be so good as well which is a great shame."
"Fresh ideas. Good service."
"Shopped here for nearly 40 years, great clothes for tall girls/women, good quality, true sizing/colours. It's rare to need to return anything but it's no fuss if you do!"
"Bought a dress it's a good length and nice light fabric."
"Very prompt delivery and tracking of parcel.Free returns or exchanges"
"So pleased. Amazing quality. A bit expensive but worth buying in sale especially if there is 30% off sale prices!"
"Ordered a voucher - they sent it to the wrong address - they willingly accepted fault as their's and agreed to send another one. It took 7 days for them to send it and another 2 days to arrive, however I eventually got it."
"I recently ordered a large amount of clothes for work. Once the clothes arrived I decided to return some. Firstly, my return was lost. Secondly, once highlighting this to the company - it took them a week to respond. Once they were aware of the issue my refund came in two parts. Firstly, half of the refund was processed and then a further two emails were needed to receive the rest of the refund. I have asked to speak to someone in charge and have been told they will give me a ring.. this was over a week ago. The poorest customer service I have received in the last 4 years."
"I ordered a skirt which was just as described and was delivered very quickly."
"Good discount code. Free postage and free returns. Speedy service"
"Long Tall Sally is the best online shopping experience when it comes to clothes and shoes. Good quality products Very good prices Lovely customer service The delivery was very quick Overall great service :~)"
"Clothing is always as described/shown on the site, a good fit and are packed well. I have used this company for over 35 years and seen it grow but the personal touch is still there. I don't think I have ever had occasion to return anything, but the option is there and the instructions are clear."
"Great prices lovely quality"
Long Tall Sally is rated 4.00 based on 26 reviews