Long Tall Sally Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Long Tall Sally

How would you rate Long Tall Sally?

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Olly Thompson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Long Tall Sally in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Olly Thompson
"So pleased. Amazing quality. A bit expensive but worth buying in sale especially if there is 30% off sale prices!"
Brian
"Ordered a voucher - they sent it to the wrong address - they willingly accepted fault as their's and agreed to send another one. It took 7 days for them to send it and another 2 days to arrive, however I eventually got it."
"I recently ordered a large amount of clothes for work. Once the clothes arrived I decided to return some. Firstly, my return was lost. Secondly, once highlighting this to the company - it took them a week to respond. Once they were aware of the issue my refund came in two parts. Firstly, half of the refund was processed and then a further two emails were needed to receive the rest of the refund. I have asked to speak to someone in charge and have been told they will give me a ring.. this was over a week ago. The poorest customer service I have received in the last 4 years."
Maureen Littlewood
"I ordered a skirt which was just as described and was delivered very quickly."
Elizabeth Foster
"Good discount code. Free postage and free returns. Speedy service"
"Long Tall Sally is the best online shopping experience when it comes to clothes and shoes. Good quality products Very good prices Lovely customer service The delivery was very quick Overall great service :~)"
Marie De Port
"Clothing is always as described/shown on the site, a good fit and are packed well. I have used this company for over 35 years and seen it grow but the personal touch is still there. I don't think I have ever had occasion to return anything, but the option is there and the instructions are clear."
Melissa
"Great prices lovely quality"
Lilias Hamilton
"Always good service for receiving returning and good quality."
"Lovely clothes. Good value, not cheap but you get what you pay for and shipping was very fast."
Jill Silverthorne
"Good delivery systems; catalogue is relatively detailed."
"Delivery was quick and easy and return was seamless"
Claire Thomas
"Lts used the be my no 1 go to shop but recently iv been sending orders back as he sizing and quality of their products has been terrible."
Anna Bridgen
"I placed by order at about 11pm on a Friday night - the lady on the phone was so helpful and went the extra mile to ensure I got all the available discount codes applied. Thank you!"
Long Tall Sally is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews