Long Tall Sally Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Long Tall Sally

How would you rate Long Tall Sally ?

"Disgraceful experience. Item ordered on standard delivery, hold placed on the funds in my bank account to cover the order, confirmation email received. Next day, email received acknowledging the order and hoping that I am pleased with my item, however estimated delivery date of 20th August 2018, OVER ONE MONTH!!!! I emailed customer services to say that I had ordered these in what I thought was plenty of time for an outing on 28th July (the order was placed on the 18th July). The response was one that did not give two hoots about the situation and simply stated that the item was no longer available. WHY PLACE THE FUNDS ON HOLD IN MY BANK ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T USE THEM WHEN THE ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK?!?!?!?!? So, I went back onto their website and found another suitable pair of jeans which were only £5 more expensive and replied to the customer service email saying that I thought they should send these instead. The response being that they can't do that!! I have been a loyal customer for years and this is how I am treated. A little bit of understanding and recompense would have done much to ease the situation but all I was offered was a refund of the postage if I ordered the new item. Please do not order online from this company, either call or go into one of the very few stores. I have also emailed customer services to suggest that in future they make 100% sure that the item is available prior to placing a hold on the funds in their customers bank accounts. ATROCIOUS, UNCARING and disgraceful customer service, it used to be so good as well which is a great shame."
"Fresh ideas. Good service."
"Shopped here for nearly 40 years, great clothes for tall girls/women, good quality, true sizing/colours. It's rare to need to return anything but it's no fuss if you do!"
"Bought a dress it's a good length and nice light fabric."
"Very prompt delivery and tracking of parcel.Free returns or exchanges"
"So pleased. Amazing quality. A bit expensive but worth buying in sale especially if there is 30% off sale prices!"
"Ordered a voucher - they sent it to the wrong address - they willingly accepted fault as their's and agreed to send another one. It took 7 days for them to send it and another 2 days to arrive, however I eventually got it."
"I recently ordered a large amount of clothes for work. Once the clothes arrived I decided to return some. Firstly, my return was lost. Secondly, once highlighting this to the company - it took them a week to respond. Once they were aware of the issue my refund came in two parts. Firstly, half of the refund was processed and then a further two emails were needed to receive the rest of the refund. I have asked to speak to someone in charge and have been told they will give me a ring.. this was over a week ago. The poorest customer service I have received in the last 4 years."
"I ordered a skirt which was just as described and was delivered very quickly."
"Good discount code. Free postage and free returns. Speedy service"
"Long Tall Sally is the best online shopping experience when it comes to clothes and shoes. Good quality products Very good prices Lovely customer service The delivery was very quick Overall great service :~)"
"Clothing is always as described/shown on the site, a good fit and are packed well. I have used this company for over 35 years and seen it grow but the personal touch is still there. I don't think I have ever had occasion to return anything, but the option is there and the instructions are clear."
"Great prices lovely quality"
"Always good service for receiving returning and good quality."
"Lovely clothes. Good value, not cheap but you get what you pay for and shipping was very fast."
"Good delivery systems; catalogue is relatively detailed."
"Delivery was quick and easy and return was seamless"
"Lts used the be my no 1 go to shop but recently iv been sending orders back as he sizing and quality of their products has been terrible."
"I placed by order at about 11pm on a Friday night - the lady on the phone was so helpful and went the extra mile to ensure I got all the available discount codes applied. Thank you!"
Long Tall Sally is rated 4.11 based on 19 reviews