Longacres Garden Centre Reviews

3PM
3PM
Click Here

Tell us how Longacres Garden Centre made you happy

"My first visit to Bagshot centre. My daughter and I purchased some pots in sale, spent a lot on other goods and lunch, however back home her very young son knocked one over, this was replaced free and we just paid delivery to save her driving out as don’t live that local and has 3 young toddlers. Two ladies at C.S. were brilliant and very efficient in sorting it all out, as wrong colour was delivered initially, then taken back, then had to be ordered, and another delivery. Can give their names if wanted or maybe not allowed?"
Are you Longacres Garden Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I scrutinized every Garden Centre on the Web and Longacres (Bagshot) cannot be beaten on price. This would be fair enough if the quality of their goods only matched the low price but this is not the case. The live plants and shrubs I purchased...and I purchased a great many from Longacres Garden Centre in Bagshot this year...are of exceptional quality. The quality of their packaging and delivery is second to none so no plants or shrubs arrived parched or damaged. I also purchased various garden tubs and containers which are of really good quality despite the low price. I did all my ordering from them directly by phone and their patient and helpful attitude and personal service can't be beaten either. I cannot recommend them highly enough in all aspects. Mrs Thomas"
Longacres Garden Centre is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews