Longacres Garden Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Longacres Garden Centre
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Longacres Garden Centre made you happy

"I scrutinized every Garden Centre on the Web and Longacres (Bagshot) cannot be beaten on price. This would be fair enough if the quality of their goods only matched the low price but this is not the case. The live plants and shrubs I purchased...and I purchased a great many from Longacres Garden Centre in Bagshot this year...are of exceptional quality. The quality of their packaging and delivery is second to none so no plants or shrubs arrived parched or damaged. I also purchased various garden tubs and containers which are of really good quality despite the low price. I did all my ordering from them directly by phone and their patient and helpful attitude and personal service can't be beaten either. I cannot recommend them highly enough in all aspects. Mrs Thomas"
Are you Longacres Garden Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Longacres Garden Centre is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews