London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
I couldn't be more happy as an LSA student, teachers are very approachable, friendly and professional, prices are unbeatable and practising with the latest equipment available at Camden is just a dream. I'd totally recommend it to anyone interested in being a DJ!
like the training and the tutors - very nice
I started the course only with very little knowledge about the console and the various mixing techniques and a lot of passion for techno music. Thanks to the professionalism and friendliness of the teachers who have followed me in particular Noah and Ben I learned so many things that every day I love more and more! I recommend it to anyone who is just curious to learn because as happened to me, from curiosity becomes a real drug to put a hand to the console and why not you can also discover that you have a talent!
CIAOOOOO
The LSA is not" another school "!
Really Enjoyed my first lesson at LSA. Great to work with Samantha who was friendly, fun and patient with me! This is going to be addictive
Really friendly tutors and atmosphere. Guys are watching your development and adjusting the lessons to your skill level. I finished amateur course with need for more and feeling of development. Cheers for LSA
Loved the course! I learned so much here. Special thanks to Erin!
It was not just a course for me at LSA, it was an opportunity to get inspired. Harry has always supported and helped me with my music and my ideas. I’m looking forward to do the next course.
Great studio and equipment and great tutors as well.
I knew 0 about Dj’ing 4 months latter I was playing at Egg London.
Brilliant facilities and staff
This was the perfect introduction to music production - gave me everything I needed to get started with Logic Pro X - 1-2-1 tuition from a very experienced artist and DJ really helped to get me into producing the type of music I want to. Will definitely book another course soon.
Wanting to learn the basics of DJ’ing, the personal tutoring offered by LSA appealed greatly, as did the overwhelmingly positive reviews I’d read online.

I have nothing but positive things to say about the course, not least Kieran who is an amazing tutor, so a personal thank you to him!

Would not hesitate in recommending LSA to anyone interested.

Thanks again!
I’m so glad I went with LSA to learn how to dj, I was a complete beginner and knew nothing about it before starting so was a little nervous. Noah is a great tutor, we always have a laugh and he makes you feel relaxed in the lessons. I booked my intermediate course with him as soon as I finished my beginner course. I will definitely be recommending LSA to friends!
The amount I have learnt and retained during the last couple of weeks at LSA has been incomparable to anywhere else ! Noah and Gabriel's professionalism and extremely welcoming attitudes creates the perfect environment to learn in and at the end of each lesson I am left impatient for my next one, would highly recommend LSA and can't wait for my next module.
Finished my beginner course at LSA Soho last week and already recommended it to two friends of mine. Their tutors were great (I had classes with Marc Spence and Olmo, and they both had a lot of patience to teach!), and the equipment you get to use is the best. Last but not least, it was a lot of fun too!
Fully recommend this course! Attended lessons with Erin and Noah and aside from being incredibly knowledgeable and easy to go through technical aspects with. They also helped me a lot with going over very specific areas in which I was unsure about with working in the DJ booth. If you're currently looking to transition into playing out or looking to update your skillset, the advanced course covers a great deal. But having experienced djs to run through things specific to your setup throughout is invaluable.
The overall DJ course and the ongoing support you get from all of the tutors is simply phenomenal. Every tutor I worked with was super patient, knowledgable and super friendly and nice which made my overall learning experience very smooth. I highly recommend LSA to anyone looking to learn how to DJ or to sharpen their skills.
DJ name is Binzy. I joined the LSA family in January of this year after a stint learning how to DJ elsewhere. I lost confidence when everything went horribly wrong at a gig and I thought I had lost my hearing as I didn’t realise I was ‘hunting for the beat’ the wrong way.

Buster fixed this after watching me play for 5mins. That’s totally gangsta. His words were “you have very good rhythm, and have not lost your hearing, you're just doing it the wrong way”.

The value LSA has given me with no experience whatsoever and being inundated with the different controls and knobs on a deck to being very confident at this.

Shout out goes to Buster as my first tutor and Ben P who subsequently has fine-tuned my skills.
I just finished the DJ beginner course with Noah and Samantha and I just want to say that I had such a great experience. Both of you are amazing and inspirational DJs and tutors and I had so much fun learning from you guys. I can't wait to learn even more! Thank you so much!
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 111 reviews