London Sound Academy Reviews

02035904429

hello@londonsoundacademy.com

Unit 3, 17-19 Bonny Street, Camden

Tell us how London Sound Academy made you happy
They have great courses which are 1 to 1 providing all the support and learning you need!
From start to finish I have been given the tools and information to grow and develop as a DJ in a way that has been enjoyable and left me looking forward to the next lesson. The tutors are incredibly friendly and will assist you in whichever way you need. Massive thanks to Sam and Ollie who have made this an amazing experience. Book today, you won’t be disappointed!
Took my 9 year old son for a 2-hr 1-2-1 DJ lesson with Stevey. Stevey was an excellent teacher, very patient, and my son loved it. He's already asking to go back. Cheers!
I was recommended to join London Sound Academy by Peter Hynes , my friend. I 'm really glad I did. I am pleased with quality and service .The whole process of enrolment and lessons are well organised . It's a very good start for a DJ career.
Really enjoyed my session with Alex. Learned loads.
LSA is the best place for anyone to become a professional DJ. I had no prior experience as a DJ and I started from the beginner's course then moved into the intermediate course and ended up in the advanced course. I had no idea how fast I was learning. Special thanks to Samantha and Olmo for everything :) The tutors are really experienced, friendly and helped me throughout the course in learning new things. I would highly recommend London Sound Academy to anyone who's willing to start their journey into DJing :)
Erin is a cool guy and good teacher.
Thoroughly enjoyed my beginner sessions and looking forward to the next round..
Very friendly learning environment, all necessary equipment provided, teachers always trying to maximize productivity during lessons.
I just want to say a big thank you to LSA and especially Samantha. I loved every minute of the beginners course and have already signed up to do the intermediate course. See you soon !!
I had a very good beginners course in Djing with Olmo. He’s a good teacher. He explains everything very well. He also doesn’t mind when you ask him to repeat something, or clarify an instruction.
I’ll be booking the Intermediate DJ course too, hopefully with Olmo for continuity of learning styles.

Many thanks

Michael Kalman
Had an amazing experience at LSA. Samantha is such a great mentor - friendly, patient and inspiring. The DJ course has taught me so much and made me even more passionate about music. I can’t recomend it enough!!
Having my DJ-ing lessons with LSA is inspiring. It’s making me more and more confident. It’s an amazing place to learn how to become a DJ/music producer.
I did the 1 course and it was really good,i never touch a console dj before start this course,i learned a lot things in just 4 lesson..My tutor Ben S was a good teacher specially for beatmatching to mix properly..Soon i'm gonna start the 2 course as well..If you are beginner like me,and if tou want to know and try to become a Dj, i reccomend this Academy to start..
I absolutely loved my beginner production course and come payday I’ll be enrolling into the next stage of production again, when I told Harry this, being the gentleman he is he then praised up every other tutor individually saying how good they were and how they are the best at what they do.
But harry is a supreme tutor and I would like to be taught by him again.
Thank you.
Very professional, one on one tuition is the way to go. Very easy content to learn, staff are very positive. I started to brush up on my mixing and Ben S showed me some really good stuff to sharpen up, now my mixes are appearing on internet radio. Great course i recommend to everyone.
Defo recommend LSA, professional, patient and great with kids...
My 12 year old had his first session on Saturday. Ollie was really patient with him and in just one lesson, my son has learnt so much...

I would definitely recommend LSA....
I had my first production lesson last night and I absolutely loved it,I’m hooked, Harry is a brilliant teacher and was exactly the kind of tutor I was hoping for.
Olmo is a great teacher. He’s patient and doesn’t get short tempered when I ask for help.

I recommend booking learn to DJ classes with Olmo.

Michael
Crazy good .... my ten year old son loved his lesson with Kieron .... we will be back ..... Thankyou !!!
London Sound Academy is rated 4.96 based on 117 reviews