London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read London Serviced Apartments Ltd Reviews

About London Serviced Apartments Ltd:

Established in 2000, our knowledge of London and our understanding of the industry is unparalleled; enabling us to offer the best prices and highest quality accommodation in economy, mid-range and luxury.

With our serviced apartments and short terms lets in London, you will have a living room in which to relax or entertain, space to work and facilities to prepare a meal – should you be tempted. Hotels serve a purpose but if you’re looking for a feeling of comfortability, home-from-home and luxury – alongside the benefits of a hotel – Serviced Apartments will enhance your stay in London.

Tell us how London Serviced Apartments Ltd made you happy
Nice customer service and very helpful. However the apartment was not clean. We left the next day because of this. The bathrooms are old and there was hair everywhere. Will not return back.
Marcel has been most helpful recommending & securing our serviced apartment for our upcoming trip. Very fast reply via e-mail & phone call. We will be using London Serviced Apartments again. Thanks!
The apartment is well maintained, in a great location, and the amenities like a kitchen and washer/dryer are great for longer stays. The pillows are rubbish, though, and I wish the hangers were the kind you can actually pull out of the closet (to allow steaming garments in the bathroom, etc).
Very good customer service, well located apartment.
Great location, closer to London Underground station, grocery stores within reach. Clean apartment and well maintained. Will always make this location my preferred location while on a short stay In London.
Very fast response, great service, and met my expectations. Highly recommended and will return back again in future.
Very helpful from the begining of my contact to the company. Kindly find an apartment which met our desire and follow up settlement in the apartment until our leave. Many thanks to Mr.Roy and Ms. Giavanna.
The service was great! Our contactperson was Izzy Heard, who provided great service. It was easy to get in touch, and we got all relevant information when needed. I went with a group of students from Norway and we had som special requests,, beacuse we had one disabled student, and all of those requests were sorted out to our satisfaction. We stayed at Residence inn by Marriot Kensington, which was superb. I really recomend London Serviced Apartments for a trip like this. They are really helpful and serviceminded.
the response is very fast! Appreciated it!
Great place, service and staff !
We were a large group that had specific requirements: 6 adult women, each with her own bed and we needed a minimum of 3 bathrooms. I had searched various options in London, and came across LSA. At every step of the way, from initial inquiry to a fix in the apartment itself, I was met with prompt, polite, helpful responses. Additionally, Giavanna (LSA agent) answered all questions from individuals in our group, and explained everything to me very clearly with respect to charges, check-in/out policies. Beyond this, the charge for a 4 bedroom apartment in Earl's Court came to /less/ per night for each of us than if we had stayed at the hostel down the road. The accommodations themselves were very nice, very comfortable for our group. Niggling problem: WIFI was poor in all but the rooms closest to the door, so there was no usable connection in the kitchen and 3 of the bedrooms (out of 4.) For my purposes, this meant roaming data was a must where it would have been optional otherwise (an added cost, but not a deal breaker.)
A happy return customer.
Very friendly and helpful people
VERY SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION. EXCELLENT CLEANING. ONLY PROBLEM SO FAR WAS A DEFECTUOUS TOASTER WHICH,WHEN SWITCHED ON, RENDERED THE KITCHEN APPLIANCES UNOPERATIVE,
When Using London Service Apartment everything is done for you. Very lovely and caring people to do business with.
Quick service, polite staff and the very best prices!
Reliable professional service which allowed me to stay in an excellent modern apartment with maid service in the very center of London but in a very private and quiet cul de sac.
The booking agent was very helpful and responsive. Both apartments I stayed in were great as well.
My stay was wonderful. The staff at the reception were always very friendly and welcoming. There can be some improvement towards the cleaning. The rooms were comfortable. The location is great and convenient. In all I would recommend and book again. Thank you
Great location and a good clean apartment
London Serviced Apartments Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 110 reviews