Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Fast and friendly. All sorted in the same day. Brilliant!
Recommended. Andrew got the job done right. TY
Great service. John was great today. Fixed my UPVC door locking system. Recommended.
I urgently needed a locksmith to sort out my lock as it was not lining up with the latch. I looked online at other locksmith companies but these guys provided a reasonable quote over the phone. As soon as I called them, they said to send a video of my issue so they could see. Such a great idea. Straight after that they were at my house within 20 minutes. The guy came round, very polite, quick and efficient. And he cleaned the area as well once finished. The lock and latch working perfectly now. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their locks and latches sorting out. I will be definitely using them again. Thank you so much.
Highly recommended. They arrived in 20 minutes. Job done in 5. Excellent.
fast service. new locks work superbly. recommended.
John was amazing. He got me inside my room in under 5 minute. Excellent. Highly recommended.
Solid Service. Recommended. Andrew is the best!
John is the best. Any lock troubles and he is your man. Highly recommended.
Seriously the best locksmith service in London. Fast and affordable.
Real professional service. Fast arrival and fair priced. Recommended.
quality work. friendly locksmith. highly recommended.
Victor attended our property fixing and replacing 1 lock. Job looks excellent. Clean. Professional. Friendly
we are happy with the work.... thanks London Locksmith 24h
Everything was ok. Locksmith did a good job.
fast and reliable - use them!
First class service all the way. Andrew was on time and did a wonderful job on my doors. Highly recommended.
just the best.... i used other locksmiths before but non of them compare to these guys 5/5 stars !!!
Victor was my locksmith. He was friendly and fast. Replaced a faulty lock in a couple of minutes and made some adjustment to the backdoor so it wouldn't stick anymore. Thank you VICTOR!
Good service. No complain.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 447 reviews