Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

EXCELLENT SERVICE. THANKS LONDON LOCKSMITH
Made a silly mistake and i got locked outside. Googled around and found London Locksmith 24/7 and gave them a call. John arrived in 20 minutes he was really friendly and professional, got the door opened in a couple of minutes.
quick and efficient professional and affordable thank you London Locksmith
Victor was very helpful. Excellent service.
Very helpful and skilled locksmith .. thank you so much.
Emergency call out over a bank holiday weekend. Door had dropped so that it was impossible to lock. Victor was out here in less than 30 mins, appraised the situation, didn’t try to sell me stuff I didn’t need and got on with easing the locks. The cost of the work was more than fair and I had the impression that, as a small local company, they really appreciated my business. This is the second time that I have used them and I will carry on doing so.
lifesaver.... Dani was great! Thank you!
Andrew was very professional, quick and clean. Everything I needed changing got done in no time at all.
Andrew fixed our locks and made a couple of adjustments to the door. All works great now
Victor helped with our lock issues, real pro and a charming fellow. Recommended.
We received excellent service from Andrew. Professional and with a smile on his face. Will recommend him to friends and family.
The communication was excellent and the price is unbeatable. I recommend them.
Andrew from London Locksmiths 24h was brilliant. Very polite and helpful. Great job! Thanks
Locksmith was really great, prompt, assessed the issue really quickly and made the alterations with minimum fuss. Price was really good too, would happily recommend.
Fast service, reasonable prices.
I forgot my keys on the inside and i got locked out on a Sunday night around 10:30. Called and booked. John arrived quickly, all done in 5 minutes. Paid £89 by card. Thanks JOHN.
super fast response time they got the door open for me in a matter of minutes this is a real emergency service thank you so much
Polite and professional. 5 stars
Just what you need if you get locked out.. forget or lost your keys.... excellent service. Thank you !
Technician was friendly and fast. All my lock problems were sorted the same day. Excellent service. Thank you !
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.94 based on 449 reviews