Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Thank you! Fast and on time to open a door!
Super professional, nice, and fast!
I had my locks switched out because they were getting old. Victor was my service man and he did an awesome job. Would recommend any day of the week.
Victor was awesome! Polite and super informative and help me to choose the best option for my safety!!! Definitely recommend!!!
Great experience. Came on time. Dan did a great job on our locks.
I have used this company before to install a lock for me. They did a great job for a reasonable price. When other tradespeople damaged the lock during unrelated construction months later, they were kind enough to come by and fix the issue. Communication with them is always prompt and easy. I highly recommend them.
Quick and efficient response. Same-day lock-changing at a reasonable price. Great to know that we have a reliable locksmith in the neighborhood!
Called because I was locked out during cold Friday night -he arrived quickly, priced fairly, and worked just as quickly. Great job, would recommend and use again.
Fast and friendly. Thanks Dan.
Fantastic and friendly service - We got locked out and the locksmith arrived at our door in 20 minutes on a Sunday in the snow! Use them!!
Brilliant service!
He arrived a bit late.. but all in all good service.
I had been locked in my apartment two times because my old lock was broken. Dan came over, and replaced my entire lock/doorknob mechanism. Since this is the time of COVID-19, he came with gloves and a mask. A true professional and I feel safer knowing that I won't be locked in again. I highly recommend coming to these guys with any problems with keys/locks as they are upfront and honest about all costs.
Really fantastic service! Prompt and opened my door under 15 minutes! Found my new emergency locksmith! Thanks again!
Andrew responded to my call quickly on a Sunday. He fixed all of my locks and secured my side gate. I highly recommend them. Andrew was professional, fast and knowledgeable at his craft. Thank you Andrew!!
lifesaver.. thank you for the quick help!!
Thank you Victor for your excellent and fast service. Very friendly guy and answered all of my questions and did brilliant work on my locks.
Locked myself out of my bathroom in the middle of the night. Dan arrived within 20 minutes and was incredibly friendly, informational and fast at his work. In and out quickly. Highly recommend!
Andrew was fast and prompt, and made working with him easy and seamless. Funny and responsible. I'll be hiring him again for my clients.
Quick and efficient response. Same day lock changing at a reasonable price. Great to know that we have a reliable locksmith in the neighborhood!
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.98 based on 316 reviews