Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emergency London Locksmith 24H
Read Emergency London Locksmith 24H Reviews

About Emergency London Locksmith 24H:

You need to get inside your apartment, home, or car but you got locked out? We offer the services of professional locksmiths who are capable of getting you out of trouble. Residential, commercial buildings, cars, are all covered by certified technicians.

02030020157

office@londonlocksmith24h.co.uk

222 Boston Road, London,

Very happy with the service. The technician was also friendly and did a great job.
Thanks Andrew! Fast and efficient even on a Holiday!
technician was great.. arrived on time and finished quickly.
Victor was wonderful. He was friendly. Had a mask on for covid safety. Cleaned up after the job was done. 5/5 stars
Victor is a lifesaver. He came even late at night to let us back in our home. We LOST all our keys. For safety reasons we replaced the locks also and got new keys and better security.
John was on time and he let us back into our flat in 10 minutes. Thank you
fast and reliable. fixed old lock and replaced a faulty one. same day service.
Quick and easy. Recommended.
Help came right away. Best locksmith emergency service in London!
Andrew is a brilliant technician, fixed my lock on the same day. Brilliant
Victor was great. Fast and courteous! A lifesaver!
Best in London. Highly recommended.
Victor was absolutely awesome! Met me right next to work, fixed my faulty lock in a matter of minutes. Super kind and fair, highly recommend! A++ business!
Excellent service
I used Emergency London Locksmith 24H a couple of days ago because I had such a great experience with Andrew three years ago, and I had another great experience with Daniel my most recent locksmith. I called in the afternoon with no emergency, just wanted to get high security locks for my new place. Daniel came by that same day and when it was convenient for me, changed locks on two tricky old doors, and did great work at a very reasonable price. Totally professional in every way, and a really nice guy!
John was great. Thanks for the quick help.
Called them asking for a quote yesterday got a great price and booked today to get a lock replaced. Great people, great service would recommend to everybody.
very helpful. thanks
Had an issue with tenants who would forget to lock the front door. Found these guys and called them around 9 am on Friday. He told me my 2 slam shut lock options and explained which would be the better one. I went with his decision and by 2 o'clock he was here to replace it. No complaints with the workmanship. Just what i wanted. And the price was super reasonable. Use them for reliable, and fast work.
Needed new locks installed for my home. I called them and they sent Victor. He arrived on time and installed the locks in the blink of an eye. The service was excellent. I recommend them 10/10 times.
Emergency London Locksmith 24H is rated 4.98 based on 326 reviews