LONDON FASHION MODEL Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LONDON FASHION MODEL

How would you rate LONDON FASHION MODEL ?

"it is scaming company there are alot of victims paied alot of money they should stop them"
"LFM London Fashion Model is not an agency therefore they do not have to provide you with job. We have lost £1100, I'm in contact with a mom who has paid £2500 and I read comments where people paid the big package fee of £6000 etc but there are worst experiences and some who were smarter then paying. Some went back to the bank and managed to get back their money some lost £10.000. These are on the websites (..not gonna write it here unless asked) I was supposed to get my deposit back £100 and never did! On trustpilot they removed my feedback, still Im waiting to find out why and their respond was attacking when I was just telling them my personal experience. They called me ONCE after my review to delete it permanently but they never called me on our appointments. Our photo shoot for my partners daughter was in February now its August, and whenever they actually answer MY call, all we talk about what went wrong in the past and they are sorry but from this moment everything will change, and then silence for months again.Absolute fraud absolutely heartbreaking they still operate and us victims are not able to do anything at all but also we are left disrespected and not to mention the future models hopes that was only alive for as long as they took our money promising jobs in weeks."
LONDON FASHION MODEL is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!