London Dental Studio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Dental Studio
Telephone
"I cannot recommend Dr Vekaria and his staff team highly enough. I have just completed implant procedures following a sports injury. Despite my extreme anxiety Dr Vekaria was remarkably patient and reassuring and I am delighted with the final result."
"From the initial consultation through to having my four implants securely fixed the process was always well considered and thus easy to follow as instructed. Dr Sheikh's years of experience is apparent in his analysis, not only of the physical disposition, but also the nature of the client, allowing for the most effective outcome. His assistants are lovely maintaining a cleanliness that leaves one feeling confident. The receptionists always friendly and ready to help - they have a very good knowledge of the procedures making for easy communication. Positively recommend The London Dental Studio."
"I have been with London Dental Studio for couple of years now and I found medical care received brilliant and efficient. Thank you very much"
"I can’t tell you how happy I am with my results. I now have a smile worth smiling for. All the team are friendly and go out of their way to help. They put you at ease. Dr Vekaria talked through every aspect of my treatment and gave me plenty of options. I would definitely recommend this practice. Yes sometimes they run late but it’s all worth waiting for. On the plus side you get to have a good chat with the reception team. Thank you for my perfect smile 😊"
"I was pleased with my treatment. I missed however, the comedic moments I normally see when the good Dr V losses his temper with the nurses who are wondering what he wants them to do. A poorly positioned suction tube seems to be his pet hate. We all let off steam in our own funny way I guess! Perhaps stroking a Studio Pet cat would calm him down. I will see Mary Lou in Dec with a degree of fear. Her pet hate is poor brushing. I rarely hear her cursing as the polisher drowns out her disappointment but I sense she is cross. She would scare a cat though!. Regular blood pressure checks recommended for both staff! Keep up the good work. Kind regards Louis"
"What an experience. The Reception greet you with a smile! The studio, has lovely staff and the Doctors work hard to make the bright smiles!"
London Dental Studio is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews