London Decking Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Decking Company

About London Decking Company : The London Decking Company designs and installs beautiful timber or composite decking and wooden structures throughout London and the surrounding counties.

info@londondeckingcompany.co.uk

Birchen Grove Garden CentreBirchen GroveKingsbury

Telephone
Sylvain
"I thought that high level of service and delivery disappeared from London. Glad to be wrong! Reliable, polite, accurate, complete,attention to details to deliver at the highest level. Great job !"
Fernando
"VERY PROFESIONAL, JOB, thanks for the team, will recommend them"
"From initial contact through to quotation and project’s end I was delighted with The London Decking Company’s professional and helpful advice and I would happily recommend them. Sandy - Highbury"
"The deck installation was completed professionally within the agreed timeframe. The Team and the Manager were extremely helpful, courteous and professional. The material is very high quality and with a long term guarantee. The design manager was also very helpful overcoming some design challenges with a very pleasing final result. Thank you."
"Very, very pleased with our new deck. What we liked about the London Decking Company: * Competitive price * Great communication * Project Manager as single point of contact * Professional * Hard working * Friendly We would definitely recommend this company"
"Excellent job. Thank you!"
"VERY PROFESIONAL, JOB, thanks for the team, will recommend them"
"The decking installed is brilliant. Fantastic workmanship and attention to detail."
"The job was really well done, Daniel S did a great job!"
"The guys who worked on the project were very professional and did a great job."
"Highly impressive from beginning to end. Matt was very responsive with the quotations and the work started a couple of days after. Our main decking guys, both named Dan (as we had two decks laid) were professional, polite and helpful working in my opinion to the highest standards (as was the other guys). A litle hestitant at the beginning but I cannot recomend this company enough."
"I have nothing but positive things to say about the London Decking company. They were hard working and efficient and incredibly polite and respectful. The project was finished quickly and to a high standard. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company to anyone."
"I am very happy with the work carried out In my garden by the London Decking Company. Outstanding workmanship from start to finish, the guys were polite and hardworking and are a true credit to the company. In particular Cosmin who was very helpful and came up with great ideas. The two Daniels were also great. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone."
"Professsional and courteous service. Lewis and Tom did a great job. We are very pleased with the result."
"We are thrilled with our new deck. Taken us over 10 years to get on with refreshing the back garden appearance! Gilroy was very understanding about what I wanted and Raphael was outstanding with his attention to detail. Never moaned just got on with the job. He and the team were fab and worked hard."
"Great new deck installed in less time than estimated. Professional, punctual and polite workmen. Thank you."
"Brilliant results. Guys were friendly and worked hard.Nothing too much trouble. Thank you"
"I’m over the moon with my new decking, highly recommended."
"Good price, great advice and very well installed product, by a team of professionals. Would recommend using TLDC for decking, especially composite. Nice work chaps!"
London Decking Company is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews