London Decking Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Decking Company
Telephone
Read London Decking Company  Reviews

About London Decking Company :

The London Decking Company designs and installs beautiful timber or composite decking and wooden structures throughout London and the surrounding counties.

info@londondeckingcompany.co.uk

London Decking Company  5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Sandy
London Decking Company  5 star review on 17th April 2019
David
Very professional and courteous, and the work product was extremely good!
Great work. Great staff.
These guys are OUTSTANDING.
Top notch quality of the works, client service, tidiness and timeliness.
Great attention to detail.
All at reasonable prices - we made a few other enquiries with competing companies before choosing the LDC.
SUPER HAPPY and would strongly recommend!
Many thanks Matt and the team!
Luca and Andrew
We are very pleased with the work done: Daniel and Louis 1) worked promptly and to time, 2) were careful to clean up at end of each day and at end of work, 3) were considerate to our needs while work was going on, and 4) implemented to high standard the main task and several small adjustments that arose in the course of the work. Much appreciated.
Hi the whole process was very well done the quality of work was good and the fitters were very polite and considerate.
The deck installation was completed professionally within the agreed timeframe. The Team and the Manager were extremely helpful, courteous and professional. The material is very high quality and with a long term guarantee. The design manager was also very helpful overcoming some design challenges with a very pleasing final result. Thank you.
Very, very pleased with our new deck.
What we liked about the London Decking Company:
* Competitive price
* Great communication
* Project Manager as single point of contact
* Professional
* Hard working
* Friendly

We would definitely recommend this company
I thought that high level of service and delivery disappeared from London. Glad to be wrong! Reliable, polite, accurate, complete,attention to details to deliver at the highest level. Great job !
London Decking Company  5 star review on 11th June 2019
Excellent job. Thank you!
VERY PROFESIONAL, JOB, thanks for the team, will recommend them
London Decking Company  5 star review on 23rd May 2019
From initial contact through to quotation and project’s end I was delighted with The London Decking Company’s professional and helpful advice and I would happily recommend them.

Sandy - Highbury
London Decking Company  5 star review on 22nd May 2019
The decking installed is brilliant. Fantastic workmanship and attention to detail.
The job was really well done, Daniel S did a great job!
The guys who worked on the project were very professional and did a great job.
Highly impressive from beginning to end. Matt was very responsive with the quotations and the work started a couple of days after. Our main decking guys, both named Dan (as we had two decks laid) were professional, polite and helpful working in my opinion to the highest standards (as was the other guys).

A litle hestitant at the beginning but I cannot recomend this company enough.
London Decking Company  5 star review on 17th April 2019
I have nothing but positive things to say about the London Decking company. They were hard working and efficient and incredibly polite and respectful. The project was finished quickly and to a high standard.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company to anyone.
I am very happy with the work carried out In my garden by the London Decking Company. Outstanding workmanship from start to finish, the guys were polite and hardworking and are a true credit to the company. In particular Cosmin who was very helpful and came up with great ideas. The two Daniels were also great. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone.
London Decking Company  5 star review on 12th April 2019
Professsional and courteous service. Lewis and Tom did a great job. We are very pleased with the result.
We are thrilled with our new deck. Taken us over 10 years to get on with refreshing the back garden appearance! Gilroy was very understanding about what I wanted and Raphael was outstanding with his attention to detail. Never moaned just got on with the job. He and the team were fab and worked hard.
Great new deck installed in less time than estimated. Professional, punctual and polite workmen. Thank you.
London Decking Company is rated 4.91 based on 45 reviews