London School of Mediation Reviews

of reviewers recommend London School of Mediation
Read London School of Mediation Reviews

About London School of Mediation:

Providers of world class mediation training across the UK. London School of Mediation have helped hundreds of individuals become accredited mediators.

44 (0) 20 7583 0444

london@schoolofmediation.org

London School of Mediation, Administration Office, 7 Hornbeam Square South, Harrogate, North Yorkshire

Tell us how London School of Mediation made you happy
This was a very intense, but great course. It was well-paced, with a great standard of tuition. I learnt a huge amount in the week, and we certainly got our money's worth! It's not a course to do if you want an easy way of getting CPD points, but is a great course if you want to learn to be a mediator. Initially I wasn't too keen on the idea of a course with so much role-play content, but really learnt through the role-plays and thoroughly enjoyed taking part in them.
After being recommended by a colleague, I had extremely high expectations of the course. I must say that my expectations were not only met, but exceeded. The content was broken down into easily digestible chunks, the tutors were approachable, efficient and a joy to work with. The material was brilliantly written and whilst it was a hard week, I'm sad that the course is over.

Whether you plan on becoming a professional mediator or just looking to develop your skill sets, I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Patient teachers. I learnt allot
Great tutors, a very hard working week, but hugely enjoyable and worthwhile
I have attended many training courses in various fields but I must confess that the LSM course I attended from 6-10 February 2017 rank among the best. The competence, knowledge, and expertise of the entire faculty are stunning and one cannot but be held in awe of just how that course was put together in the way it was by the designers. I felt an effective transfer of knowledge. It was not an easy week: what with the long hours, the evening home assignments, and the very intensity of the course content. But that was precisely what defined the high sense of achievement we all felt at the end and just another great reason to treasure our hard earned certificates. I doff my hat for the entire faculty with a special courtesy for Judith, Jess and John. One amazing value added from the week. ...some great friendships forged among members of our cohort, I hope for life, just like the skill we acquired. I am absolutely proud of my respected certificate and thankful for taking the course. I will recommend it flags - waving, to anyone wishing to practise as a proficient, confident and credible mediator. Nwadinafor 'Adia de Souza.
I completed the civil and commercial mediation course in two modules. Both groups of people I met were amazing, students and faculty alike. The trainers were excellent, approachable, supportive and very knowledgeable. It was intense, challenging, tiring and very rewarding and worthwhile. I highly recommend the course.
Excellent course - just as described and the amount covered meant it was really good value for money. Plenty of opportunities to test the skills learned in a supportive and friendly environment.
Highly enjoyable course which has left me confident of the next steps I wish to take in a career of mediation
London School of Mediation is rated 4.99 based on 68 reviews