Formula Kidz Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formula Kidz Limited
Read Formula Kidz Limited Reviews
The children (and adults) had a wonderful time. The event was very well organised and great fun. Many thanks for making my 9 year old so happy!
Such an original party, super professional staff who couldn’t have been more helpful! Josh was the talk of the playground on Monday morning and I’m sure you’ll be getting many more bookings from our school!
Enver was helpful in the planning stages, the team onsite was really helpful in keeping the kids entertained and organised, they all had a wonderful time!
My son and his friends had an amazing time! LKC did a fantastic job! They are professional, on time, and go the extra mile to make the event fabulous!
From the initial conversation with Enver to waving goodbye to my daughter’s friends, The London Karting we’re friendly, helpful and energetic. My daughter and her friends has a fantastic time and all the parents were impressed with the professionalism of the staff. I have recommended the company to many friends and will be booking my son’s birthday party with the team. Do not hesitate go on book with The London Karting Company 😃
Absolutely Brilliant! Fantastic track and Karts, used for a 6 year old birthday, all of the kids absolutely loved it. Staff were brilliant with the kids. Would definitely recommend and use again. 10/10!
Best party ever! So easy to deal with and kids had a great time!
The boys had really good time, great fun for 7year olds to drive the mini karts.
We had our party a few years back now but it was amazing and definitely something we would do again
They took the stress out of the party by doing it all for me!
Great party with one very happy six year old!!
Thank you so much for such a brilliant party for my 7 year old son. All the kids loved it and your staff were fun, enthusiastic and very professional. A triumph!
The whole set up was very professional and the team were fantastic.
The children loved the party and the hosts were very good with the children and ensured they were safe but had fun.
Brilliant set up and very child-friendly team, the birthday boy and his friends had an amazing time
Two birthday party's, both amazing, the guys are great with the kids! Both my children had their "best party's ever!" with London Go Karting.
Formula Kidz Limited is rated 4.98 based on 57 reviews