London Electricians Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Electricians Direct
On time, great service. Am now awaiting the report.
Many thanks for the positive review
Super fast, efficient and easily arranged what I needed at short notice.
Many thanks for the positive review
Extremely Professional service. Great Job, Would definitely recommend.
Exceptional service, Very professional Team, Outstanding work
Many thanks for the positive review
Good electrician, tidy efficient job. But it cost me just over £900 for a total of 5 hours on-site work (over 2 visits) to do an EICR inspection, replace a circuit board to bring it up to the necessary standard (the exact model is retailing at £56 on the B & Q website) and then pass and produce the EICR certificate. I think that is extortionate, but unfortunately, I left it too late to shop around. To be fair they did give me a £25 discount (!). I would not recommend unless you have deep pockets.
Hi Mark, sorry you were unhappy with the price, this was set out in advance to you, and I explained that it included: our time to source, collect and attend to install the new consumers unit and also to re-test and re-issue the satisfactory certificate, this was agreed before we started and I also offered a discount which you accepted.
From the onset of my enquiry to the finish they handled it professionally - explained what was done and needed doing In layman terms and were always on hand to answer any questions i may have had
Many thanks for the positive review
A quick and efficient service with good customer care. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant service and very friendly staff. Easy to get a quote and laid out in plain English. Would definitely trust these guys again!
Great to hear, thank you
I wanted to have outside lights installed that I could control from my Phone/Alexa, along with a full check of my ageing wires in my house. From the first call to the actual install it was a pleasure dealing with such an experienced company :-) An honest and professional (plus speedy :-)) approach that didn't make me feel out of place with my lack of electrical knowledge (very little!). I highly recommend London Electricians Direct and will only call them for any future electrical work that I may need.
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive review, much appreciated
Excellent service
First class service!
Very good service. Easy to book, would definitely recommend and use again
A+++++ service, professional and reliable. Would definitely recommend this company
Tidy clean workmen
Fantastic service
Excellent service from start to finish would definitely recommend to anyone.
Highly recommend this company fast and very efficient all round service
Fantastic service - thank you
I was very pleased with the whole process. You could not have been more helpful. I would definitely recommend your firm and use you again.
Brilliant service from the start. Quick replies and easy to book, very accommodating to the needs requested. Company were on time to the appointment and service was great! Will use this company in future. Thank you.
London Electricians Direct is rated 4.84 based on 130 reviews