London Dermatology Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Dermatology Clinic
Read London Dermatology Clinic Reviews

About London Dermatology Clinic:

London Dermatology Clinic has a proven track record in providing patients like yourself with the latest expertise in skin medicine. Our skin specialist can offer you same day treatment for an array of dermatology conditions, including skin removals. All doctors at the London Dermatology Clinic are fully UK registered giving you the peace of mind your health deserve.

02037139060

info@london-dermatology-clinic.com

Peek House, 20 Eastcheap

Highly recommend, very professional
Very friendly and efficient. Felt very comfortable and experienced no pain. Thank you
I was very anxious before the procedure but the staff and doctors really went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They made sure all my questions were answered. I am very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend London Dermatology Clinic!!!

Overall amazing service, coffee, and location.
Very quick and painless procedure. Al staff, from the admin and reception team to the surgeon and the after care specialist were very informative, patient and friendly. If I ever need another similar procedure I'll definitely be back.
Lovely staff that make you comfortable and at ease throughout the whole procedure. Clinic offers refreshments and has a nice ambience to it. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service - I have been to London Dermatology Clinic twice for mole removal and highly recommend. The staff are lovely. Great results!
Very good service
Really good service. Seen quickly, very professional. Would recommend
Quick and affordable survey to remove a cyst. Friendly staff and very convenient location.
Very good service, excellent Doctor and very happy with the experience. Please enjoy.
Very professional
Very nice staff who explained everything well.
I had an excellent service, the members of staff were very kind and I had surgery on the same day! Would highly recommended
Excellent friendly staff.
Brilliant. Professional. Treated in one appointment.
Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Great fast service

Brilliant surgeon

Scar is a quarter of the size I thought it would be.

100% reccomend
So quick and painless! Telling all my friends about it.
Excellent service, reassuring and fast. I would highly recommend the service.
Thank you. We're glad you had a great experience.
London Dermatology Clinic is rated 4.93 based on 105 reviews