L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Have had a wonderful experience with the broker and caseworker. They have been very good with sharing information about n a timely manner. I cannot fault them.
Hi Fatou, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review! Best wishes, the L&C team.
After being refused a mortgage from our bank we contacted L&C who not only found us a mortgage but also a much cheaper deal. Also once the paperwork came through we’d also received £1500 cashback from our mortgage company. Couldn’t recommend L&C enough.
Hi Hayley, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with the service you received from us. We're really pleased to hear you had such a great experience! Best wishes, the L&C team.
Probably the best company I've ever dealt with. Very efficient all the way through, from the adviser Andrew Judson to the case manager Sam Hunter. Would have no hesitation whatsoever to use again.
Hi John, we're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Andrew and Sam. Thank you for the five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Rachel our advisor was really helpful, I would highly recommend her services.
Hi Marie, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Outstanding service from the beginning to the end.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I went into this process with some reticence but was quickly made to feel at ease. Hassan was very professional, friendly and communicated well. I really felt he listened and was determined to find the very best deal to suit my needs. I would definitely recommend L & C mortgages to everyone!
Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to let us know you were so happy with the service Hassan provided. We really appreciate the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Consistent professional service.
Hi Sirihong, thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Daniel Lawrence was brilliant, gave excellent advice in a timely manner and made the whole process as simple and worry free as it could be. An amazing service.
Hi Samuel, we're really pleased to hear we were able to take the stress out of finding a mortgage for you. Thanks for leaving us such a great review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
really very good, excellecent at getting things done, completed entire remortgage in about 3 weeks, lovely
Hi Paul, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review. We very much appreciate it and are glad we were able to help you so efficiently! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
L&C were recommended by my son and his wife who had used their services when they lived in London and continued to do so when they moved to the midlands. We put an offer on a house before having sold ours and the vendors wanted completion in just over 5 weeks from when they accepted our offer. This put considerable pressure on us to move on the purchase quickly. L&C made a recommendation for a mortgage deal, having considered our needs and we are well on our way to exchange and hopefully completion.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Best of luck with the move. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Professional friendly advice throughout my experience.
Hi Emile, thanks very much for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Both my advisor Timba and case manager Megan were great.

Timba made everything so simple, explained everything really well and did so at a time that suited me.

They made getting a mortgage seem easy and kept me up to date.

Would definitely recommend L&C!
Hi Hannah, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service
Hi Onnagh, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very disciplined and professional team who care about customer.
From my initial conversation with Jonathan, I was impressed. The time taken, the efforts put in and the personal touch was incredibly well received. Then progressing from Jonathan to Georgia, the trend continued. The team are all very welcoming and great to talk to. They all help at each stage and provide a perfect level of service
Hi Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Really pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
I was given professional advise, on the options of Mortgage that suit my requirements. My mortgage adviser kept me informed through out the process, customer service was excellent, and charges was kept to minimum.
Hi Bayode, thanks very much for leaving us a great review! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
We have been so impressed with the advice and how straightforward the process has been in securing our remortgage through L & C Morthages.

A big thank you to Rory Walsh and Megan McAdam for taking us through the process, we would certainly recommend this free service, to all.

Also a mention to Aimee Saville for her service on providing additional information in relation to the best insurance deals.
Hi Paul, thanks so much for the recommendation and five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Our experience with L&C was absolutely fantastic. They were efficient, friendly, informative and found us a great deal on our mortgage. In particular Alistair Ellis who was available whenever I needed him, and answered all of my questions without judgement. A massive thank you to him and the team for making our mortgage search pain and hassle free. I would recommend you to anyone I know looking for a mortgage broker.
Daniel Johnson was extremely helpful and swift in his advice and assistance. I had a few issues and setbacks with the purchase and with the lender.Daniel was very helpful and reassuring in looking for a new lender and converting to another property. Kudos to Daniel who was a life-saver, at least that’s how it felt!
Thanks for such a positive review Elisabeth!
Land C helped us to sort out our remortgage.
Martin Hammond and Mary Moloney both were very helpful and very customer focused.
L and C web site is very user friendly and useful.
Thank you L and C!
Really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. Thank you!
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,435 reviews