L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

I would recommend them to anyone seeking a mortgage unequivocally. Their service was exemplary. My mortgage adviser first established what my requirements were and the various options available to meet them. He then showed me what mortgages were suitable and patiently but comprehensively explained what each entailed. Once the mortgage was identified he then went through the application process with me and ensured the application was framed so it had a high chance of being accepted. His knowledge of the mortgage market, his patience and above all his ability to explain all stages of the process and my questions in simple, clear, unambiguous terms meant at every stage I not only felt reassured but aware of what I was committing to.
Hi Yazdi, thank you for such a great review. We're so pleased to hear you were really happy with the service you received and would recommend us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Was referred by a friend who used L&C and have been so impressed and pleased with the service. We have had constant updates, consistent contact with both our mortgage advisor and case worker. Everything has gone so quickly and smoothly, ive already recommended L&C to 2 friends who are looking to get a mortgage.
Hi Alix, thank you so much for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate it! Have you seen our Refer a Friend scheme? You can earn rewards for recommendations! https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Best wishes, the L&C Team
Exceptional, professional and thorough. The advisors went the extra mile to ensure I was happy and I cannot thank them enough for their endless support and efforts throughout what was a stressful time ended up to be a fun experience. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with them, the empathy and passion demonstrated has been well acknowledged and recognised. Just knowing they were on hand to help, gave me peace of mind. They are a credit to L&C and a valuable asset to their teams. I will certainly be recommending L&C to my friends and family.
We're so pleased to hear that you found the experience with us to be fun! Thanks for letting us know how impressed you were with the service provided by our advisers. We really appreciate the five star review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I would strongly recommend using L&C - I've used them for two purchases now and they've been excellent on both and got me a really good mortgage deal
Hi John, thanks so much for the recommendation! We're really pleased to hear we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Awesome Service and Product availability
Thanks so much for the five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Have had a wonderful experience with the broker and caseworker. They have been very good with sharing information about n a timely manner. I cannot fault them.
Hi Fatou, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review! Best wishes, the L&C team.
After being refused a mortgage from our bank we contacted L&C who not only found us a mortgage but also a much cheaper deal. Also once the paperwork came through we’d also received £1500 cashback from our mortgage company. Couldn’t recommend L&C enough.
Hi Hayley, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with the service you received from us. We're really pleased to hear you had such a great experience! Best wishes, the L&C team.
Probably the best company I've ever dealt with. Very efficient all the way through, from the adviser Andrew Judson to the case manager Sam Hunter. Would have no hesitation whatsoever to use again.
Hi John, we're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Andrew and Sam. Thank you for the five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Rachel our advisor was really helpful, I would highly recommend her services.
Hi Marie, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Outstanding service from the beginning to the end.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I went into this process with some reticence but was quickly made to feel at ease. Hassan was very professional, friendly and communicated well. I really felt he listened and was determined to find the very best deal to suit my needs. I would definitely recommend L & C mortgages to everyone!
Hi Louise, thanks for taking the time to let us know you were so happy with the service Hassan provided. We really appreciate the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Consistent professional service.
Hi Sirihong, thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Daniel Lawrence was brilliant, gave excellent advice in a timely manner and made the whole process as simple and worry free as it could be. An amazing service.
Hi Samuel, we're really pleased to hear we were able to take the stress out of finding a mortgage for you. Thanks for leaving us such a great review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
really very good, excellecent at getting things done, completed entire remortgage in about 3 weeks, lovely
Hi Paul, thanks so much for leaving us a really positive review. We very much appreciate it and are glad we were able to help you so efficiently! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
L&C were recommended by my son and his wife who had used their services when they lived in London and continued to do so when they moved to the midlands. We put an offer on a house before having sold ours and the vendors wanted completion in just over 5 weeks from when they accepted our offer. This put considerable pressure on us to move on the purchase quickly. L&C made a recommendation for a mortgage deal, having considered our needs and we are well on our way to exchange and hopefully completion.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Best of luck with the move. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Professional friendly advice throughout my experience.
Hi Emile, thanks very much for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Both my advisor Timba and case manager Megan were great.

Timba made everything so simple, explained everything really well and did so at a time that suited me.

They made getting a mortgage seem easy and kept me up to date.

Would definitely recommend L&C!
Hi Hannah, thanks so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service
Hi Onnagh, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very disciplined and professional team who care about customer.
From my initial conversation with Jonathan, I was impressed. The time taken, the efforts put in and the personal touch was incredibly well received. Then progressing from Jonathan to Georgia, the trend continued. The team are all very welcoming and great to talk to. They all help at each stage and provide a perfect level of service
Hi Matthew, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Really pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.67 based on 1,420 reviews