L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

How would you rate L&C - London & Country Mortgages?

Diane
Verified Buyer

secured me a fantastic mortgage deal that no one else could offer me
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Overall, we were extremely happy with the service provided when we arranged three remortgages for our buy to let properties. We received all three mortgages offers very quickly and the mortgages were all completed within quick timescales. We were kept informing of what was outstanding throughout the process and are happy to say all drew down on the same day without any issues.
Daron
Verified Buyer

I have never written a review previously however I was so impressed with the ease and speed of changing my mortgage through L&C that I thought I should make the effort. Communication was clear, the L&C representative was helpful and charming and the overall process was pain free. It couldn't have been easier. I will use them again when my mortgage product needs changing and I saved lots of money. Perfect!
Philip
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with L&C from start to finish. Excellent advice from the start, great communication and professionalism displayed throughout. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Adele
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Every member of the team went out of their way to help us find the best deal and keep us updated throughout the process. We will definitely be using L&C for all our future mortgage needs.
Victoria
Verified Buyer

Friendly and helpful - what more could you ask for!
Paul
Verified Buyer

So easy and Matthew Albon Crouch, was very patient, very Knowledgable, non judgemental and worked extremely hard for the fee. His advice was spot on and also helped us cut our outgoings which helped get the deal it also helped review our household I&E and unnecessary spend - will definitely use you again.
Rohan
Verified Buyer

very knowledgeable, polite and professional service, thank you
Cajetan
Verified Buyer

Kyle was superb to work with! He know his stuff and how to get a good deal for all involved.
Patricia
Verified Buyer

Paul Kitchen was excellent and the whole process right up to completion was much less stressful than previous experiences.
Steven
Verified Buyer

the quick turnaround time was critical for me given the very limited time between purchase and closing date.
L & C were fast, efficient and effective in getting me the mortgage facility necessary to execute a smooth and trouble free transaction. Highly recommend them and if you are in a pickle, you might get lucky and deal with Josh who will help you fix it.

Keep up the good work guys
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from my initial contact to the final completion of my remortgage. The adviser was brilliant and kept me fully updated - I was dubious initially about using an online broker but in the end I felt I received more attention and better service than any of the 'in person' brokers I have used previously. Thank you Ben and L&C.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Easy to contact, mortgage info clearly explained , kept informed all through the process, online facility good
Rachel
Verified Buyer

It made applying for and finding a mortgage very simple
Gerrard
Verified Buyer

We have used L&C twice and highly recommend them. Our Adviser was outstanding working with us to get the best deal and since we worked with Richard on our first time with L&C he was our adviser again and never thinks anything is too much trouble. Since our first experience L&C have improved the the website and provided a dedicated account manager who was also excellent. Truly outstanding service
Martin
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff who I felt were working for me.
Richard was a very efficient one call link between myself, solicitor and mortgage provider.
Gerard
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, fast, friendly and keep you informed throughout the whole mortgage application process. Sourced me a great mortgage that suited my circumstances. Would recommend without hesitation.

Thorough and personable
Zoe
Verified Buyer

L&C provided a very proffessional service with quick response time and were always very informative.
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer

L&C provided a brilliant service for my remortgage. Robyn was always available whenever I had any questions. I would very much recommend them
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.67 based on 1,166 reviews