L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

socialmedia@landc.co.uk

Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath

This is the 2nd time I have used L&C in the last few months, and yet again I am very happy with there speed, efficiency and service. Well done and thank you!
Thanks for the five star review Jonathan! Best wishes, the L&C Team
very good would denefailty recommend this company to any of my friends
Thanks so much for the recommendation Andrew, we always really appreciate it. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Great experience with Kevin the adviser and Elizabeth the case manager. Both an absolute pleasure to work with.
Hi Marite, we're so pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received on your mortgage case! Best wishes, the L&C Team
Fantastic customer service and explanations, I have been kept well informed throughout the process of buying my first home.
Thanks very much for leaving us such a positive review Luke! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff, keen to get you the best deal. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to have faith in their ability to get me the best mortgage available to suit my needs.
Hi Andrew, thanks for leaving us such a positive review, we're really pleased we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
We are currently in the process of buying our first home and L & C have made this process so much easier. I couldn’t be happier with the service I have received so far. L & C took the hassle out of searching for a mortgage which was really beneficial for us particularly with working shift work.

L & C are brilliant for people who do not work the usual 9-5 as they were able to contact me minutes after I first enquired online even on a Saturday. The members of staff who handled our application have impeccable response time and have made this process smooth and worry free.

We could not recommend enough.
Hi Erin, we're really pleased that you've been so happy with the service you've received. Thank you for the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This was my first experience applying for a mortgage and throughout, both Courtney and Jenny were really helpful and quick to answer any queries I had. I’d definitely recommend L&C ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hi Ella, thanks so much for leaving us a great review, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very good service and quick responses which is always a bonus! Definitely go back to them if needed to 👍
Hi Kris, we're really pleased to hear you'd use our services again. That's the best recommendation! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
An excellent experience with L&C. Speedy, responsive, professional. Unreservedly recommend.
Hi David, thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
For first time buyers, going through a house purchase is already stressful. However, L&C make it seem so easy.
Secured a mortgage in no time and helped advise on insurances we need too. So much easier than doing it yourself.

We will definitely use L&C again when it comes to review time in 2 years.
Hi Alexandra, we really look forward to helping you get a great deal again in a couple of years! Congratulations on your new home. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Hassle-free, professional and friendly, great rates. Wish I'd done all my mortgages through L&C!
Hi Matthew, we're really glad to hear you were so happy with our service. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
London & Country have always had my best interests in mind. The adviser and case manager were both open and honest in their communication. They were always open to suggestions from my side and were patient to explain the process to me no matter how many times I requested.
Hi Pradeep, it's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and we were able to help you with you mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
The service provided by L&C was excellent. We got good advice from our advisor and were kept updated throughout the process. All questions were answered quickly and all the people we spoke to at L&C were pleasant and helpful. It certainly made that part of the house buying process less stressful
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for letting us know your experience of finding a mortgage through us was such a positive one. We really appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick to get a mortgage offer from the best rate on the market and all my calls were either answered or called back within the hour. Really impressed considering there’s also no costs for us. Thanks
Hi Joseph, we're really pleased to hear you were so happy with our service. Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I had a fantastic experience using L&C, they gave excellent advice, offered and advised a suitable mortgage company for my needs and were super efficient the whole way through, all the way to mortgage completion. They took the stress out of arranging a mortgage and i have no problem recommending their services to anyone who needs a mortgage.
Hi Ian, it's wonderful to hear you were so pleased with the level of service you received. Thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
My mortgage advisor David is a nice and friendly person, super efficient and gave me lots of advice during the process. The case manager Andrew is also quite good on providing support. I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.
Hi Meijuan, thanks so much for the recommendation! You may be interested in our referral scheme where you can earn Amazon vouchers for referring us: https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
I would recommend them to anyone seeking a mortgage unequivocally. Their service was exemplary. My mortgage adviser first established what my requirements were and the various options available to meet them. He then showed me what mortgages were suitable and patiently but comprehensively explained what each entailed. Once the mortgage was identified he then went through the application process with me and ensured the application was framed so it had a high chance of being accepted. His knowledge of the mortgage market, his patience and above all his ability to explain all stages of the process and my questions in simple, clear, unambiguous terms meant at every stage I not only felt reassured but aware of what I was committing to.
Hi Yazdi, thank you for such a great review. We're so pleased to hear you were really happy with the service you received and would recommend us. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Was referred by a friend who used L&C and have been so impressed and pleased with the service. We have had constant updates, consistent contact with both our mortgage advisor and case worker. Everything has gone so quickly and smoothly, ive already recommended L&C to 2 friends who are looking to get a mortgage.
Hi Alix, thank you so much for recommending us to your friends, we really appreciate it! Have you seen our Refer a Friend scheme? You can earn rewards for recommendations! https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Best wishes, the L&C Team
Exceptional, professional and thorough. The advisors went the extra mile to ensure I was happy and I cannot thank them enough for their endless support and efforts throughout what was a stressful time ended up to be a fun experience. It’s been an absolute pleasure working with them, the empathy and passion demonstrated has been well acknowledged and recognised. Just knowing they were on hand to help, gave me peace of mind. They are a credit to L&C and a valuable asset to their teams. I will certainly be recommending L&C to my friends and family.
We're so pleased to hear that you found the experience with us to be fun! Thanks for letting us know how impressed you were with the service provided by our advisers. We really appreciate the five star review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I would strongly recommend using L&C - I've used them for two purchases now and they've been excellent on both and got me a really good mortgage deal
Hi John, thanks so much for the recommendation! We're really pleased to hear we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,436 reviews