L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Verified Buyer

Fast reliable advise. Quick response, efficient and excellent tracking and update of application.
Great team of experienced advisor to recommend the mortgage of your need.
Highly recommended.
Thanks
Verified Buyer

So helpful and no request was too much to ask. Better service than any others I've come across
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Really not a great service. As soon as it become apparent my mortgage application was not going to be the easiest the phone calls dried up, I would ring in and leave messages and would not get calls back when promised. After a couple of weeks of I went to another broker for a second opinion and had a mortgage in principle within three days with a high street lender and within two weeks I had a mortgage offer from the same lender. I have now completed on buying my first house despite the delays L&C caused.
We're really sorry to hear this, Mark. As part of our commitment to customer service, we would like to investigate your experience. Please could you send us your case ID, full name and your postcode to socialmedia@landc.co.uk and we will look into this for you. Thanks L&C
Unverified Reviewer

Broker never called me back, so chased up again with no success
We're sorry to hear this. If you could email us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk with your case number, postcode and full name, we'll locate you and look into your case. Thanks L&C
Peter
Unverified Reviewer

They were very professional and polite and my application was very quick to complete.
Peter
Verified Buyer

L&C were very professional, polite and understood my requirements. They were very quick in processing my application with the Elliott the Financial Consultant and Mary-Helen as my Case Manager. I would recommend L&C to anyone who is looking for a mortgage.
Rafal
Verified Buyer

The Services from start to finished was exceptional and the process was very fast and smooth. Information provided was tailored to our needs and we were very surprised on how fast the application progressed. The communication throughout was first class. This is a highly recommended company.
Unverified Reviewer

We've had experiences with London and Country twice. The first time dealing with them, we were going to purchase a New Build and everything looked to be going smoothly. The broker was very helpful. We did however decide against the purchase. 6 months later I went back with a new property in mind, this time not a new build. We gave all out details to the new broker, and he told us the absolute maximum we could borrow was £16,000 less than we needed and we would get rejected if we applied for over this. We then decided to go at it alone, got the DIP and now mortgage offer for the full amount we needed without any problems at all. Not entirely sure why the broker decided we weren't worth helping, but I am glad they forced us to do it alone and cut out the middle man.
Kate O
Verified Reviewer

We recently completed on our first house purchase and L&C couldn't have provided a better service. Our advisor, Rebecca, has the patience of a saint, answering all of our queries and running through things with me when I didn't understand something. She was always considered in her advice, was genuinely friendly and approachable and always answered or returned calls promptly. I would have no hesitation in using L&C again.
Katarzyna
Verified Buyer

Buying a house and getting a mortgage is normally quite a stressful time. L&C made this so much easier for me! My Adviser and Case Manager were absolutely amazing acting very promptly and giving me options tailored to my needs. With L&C I have the mortgage, the lawyers and the insurance. It has been a great experience where I felt really well looked after. I will recommend L&C to people looking for mortgage or remortgage.
Shahan
Verified Buyer

By giving the best solution based on my actual need.
Unverified Reviewer

Applied for remortgage. Despite them having my correct email they sent KFI to an incorrect emIl address. They also notified this incorrect email to the sols who ended up sending all of the paper work to a third party. As a result nothing was received by me for weeks until I chased the matter. Discovered they had been sending everything to a third party. They failed to amend the email address on their records. Not only this but they also incorrectly advised the sols on fixed charges and failed to accept I had not received the KFI. Totally unacceptable service and failed to accept or acknowledge their faults.
We're so sorry to read this. Please could you email us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk along with your case number and postcode - so that we can investigate this.
Unverified Reviewer

Useless! Had some credit issues in past but l&c are not interested! Only want 'prime' in and out cases! Will take forever to process any information and fob you off with Misleading information...you get what you pay for I suppose?!?
Sorry to hear this, it's certainly not the level of service we look to provide. If you can email your details to socialmedia@landc.co.uk we can find your case and look into this further. Thanks for your feedback, L&C.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Supportive, friendly advisors who took our needs into account when considering products. I would highly recommend L and C, who work tirelessly on behalf of the customer to ensure the process is stress free whilst offering value for money and excellent service.
Edward
Verified Buyer

Steven Duck from L&C made my mortgage renewal very quick and easy. He looked through the market and found me a good deal, and the whole process required very little effort from me. I probably spent less than an hour in total, discussing my situation, my finances, and filling in forms. With no extra fee on top. I'd happily recommend L&C to anyone, especially those as time poor as I am.
Pauline
Verified Buyer

I have used London & Country Mortgages for several years now and wouldn't want to change to anyone else. They have full access to all the mortgage products on the market and being an experienced portfolio landlord it's important to get the right advice on this. My advisor Doug Miller is great he knows exactly what he's doing, everything works seamlessly from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with the service I receive from Doug at L&C totally recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage, excellent customer service, fast and efficient service and no fee!
Amy
Verified Buyer

From the beginning my advisor, Sean Bohill, was helpful. Excellent customer service. I applied originally to buy a house but sale fell through and Sean helped me with my second application which was quick and went very smoothly. I would really recommend L&C and their advisers
Paul
Verified Buyer

Mortgage advisor and case handler were excellent and the mortgage handling website is user friendly
Alison
Verified Buyer

Took away stress of having to search for best mortgage from me. Staff are friendly, experienced & Knowledgeable in their field. Kept me advised of what was going on and found the best mortgage for me.
Verified Buyer

Very quick, helpful and friendly service
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,242 reviews