L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
"The service was so easy to use. Brilliant customer care team and everyone was really knowledgeable. It was just so easy having L&C manage everything for us. Its great that you can also sort out life and home insurance with them too. Would definitely recommend to everyone else who is buying a house - particularly first time buyers."
"Really great service. Friendly staff always happy to help."
"My experience of L&C was very good. They are knowledgeable in identifying the most favourable deals, and helpful at all stages. Obviously they are funded by commission, but I always felt that my interests were their main consideraton. I particularly appreciated the fact that they were always easy to contact and quick to respond, and I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Their knowledge of the mortgage market along with the advice and assistance that we were given through the whole process was second to none."
"My Husband has been dealing with L&C but I was updated through email and finally the great new :) I am extremely happy with the service provided by Benjamin Elwell. Our home mortgage issue was resolved without any delays. Moreover, using this company had us our status approved before the actual time which was absolutely stunning. I am more than happy and extremely thankful for the service and help provided. Cost effective and efficient. Mrs Waleed Ahsan"
"We are very happy with L&C service , I definitely would like to recommend for my friends."
"My initial contact, Grant, was the most helpful and sincere person I have spoken to in sales, in a long time. He explained the process fully and in terms I understood. He was always there to answer my questions and even when my case was handed over to my Case Manager, Grant continued to offer support when I had any concerns. L&C helped me to achieve a house purchase that I thought would not be possible. With some outstanding debt on credit cards and a part time income, I thought my chances of a mortgage were slim-to-none. L&C not only found the best deals for me but they also helped me with my Buy-to-Let mortgage as well."
""L&C Provided a wonderful service during our mortgage application with Coventry Building Seciaty. Our adviser Mr James Park was professional and responsible, our application was successful with the help of James himself\r\n, manage Olivia and other colleagues. We are very grateful to the help of the team. We are more than happy to recommend their service to our friends. ""
"The whole process was very straight forward, efficient and professional."
"Easy, quick, efficient."
"Superb mortgage advice which resulted in a very quick and efficient re-mortgage of my house. Many thanks."
"Basically your staff. Charles Yuille, Charlotte Ayers and Charlotte Timbrell were fantastic. I have never used a broker before, but I thought the service received and the friendliness and attitude of these 3 people dealing with my case was outstanding. I truly feel like they have my best interests at heart. I will return to L and C for future business without question."
"After an initial call from L @ C I obtained an offer in principal by email the same evening...as I needed to make an offer on a house the next morning I was very happy..unfortunately my offer wasn't accepted but I found another house a week or so later and made an offer which was accepted..I phoned my mortgage advisor at L @ C..but no answer,I left a message,no reply,phoned again and left a message and was told my advisor would get a message to phone me urgently..no reply. After a whole week of phoning and leaving messages I've not heard word from L & C..I feel totally let down and feel stupid for trusting a company that obviously does not care..during the week I looked at the reviews about L @ C and felt sick when I read how many people they have let down...this is so very important to me and I have wasted precious time only to have to start looking for another broker from scratch and start the whole process again...I only hope the broker Simon gets to feel the anxiety I am feeling at this time .. I hope I can prevent anyone else from using this uncaring company..DO NOT USE LONDON AND COUNTRY read the reviews first !!!"
"Really helpfull, efficient. Always answered the phone. Got us a great deal. 100% satisfied"
""Excellent service, each department dedicated the public they serve. ""
"I needed to find a mortgage option quickly as I pulled out from my previous adviser as I found him not very efficient. I found L&C very efficient and helpful with all the advice I received. George was great! thank you :-)"
"We needed specialist advice for our mortgage. We shopped around and spoke to plenty of other brokers however when we spoke with our adviser at L&C we were confident that they could help us achieve our goal. From the outset very professional, knowledgable and were there when we needed advice. The team in the Bath office are good to work with and get the job done! Which is what you want at the end of the day."
"Quick communication"
"Great service and a much better interest rate than I could of ever expected"
"Fast, efficient service tailored to my needs without pressure to do more. Monitored progress and took action where possible after a mortgage offer was received. I would have no hesitation in using L&C in the future if I needed further mortgage or insurance advice. Easily outperformed the Building Society, their agents and solicitors in terms of level of service."
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,286 reviews