L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Thomas
Verified Buyer

My mortgage application was accepted
Emma
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service from both Daniel and Imogen. Our mortgage went from application through to offer in 2 weeks! They also helped me to set up my buildings and contents insurance. Thank you
Verified Buyer

I would recommend L and C to everyone. My experience was stress free and they were always polite, courteous and friendly, I could not of asked for anymore.
Heather
Verified Reviewer

I was pretty delighted with the service I received at L&C. I was looking for the lowest interest rate over 5 years fixed and was really impressed with the package Jamie Booth found me. No fees associated and a cashback too. I did question Jamie to make sure this definitely was the right package for us as he only presented us with the one option, but he had obviously done his research as he had an answer for why we couldn't go with other providers. For example, I'd not been in my job permanently for a year which ruled some out, and some of the lowest interest providers take a long time to process the mortgage which ruled out some others. So i think his research was pretty thorough. Scott Lawrence, who completed the admin after us after the mortgage had been approved in principle, was also very helpful and answered all our questions. When Scott or Jamie weren't about, one of the other advisors was able to pick up on my account.

As a no fee broker I don't think you could really get much better personally. I would definitely recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

Staff were not helpful, they did not know what they were doing advisors messing up and case managers. Worse mortgage brokers in the world.

Absolutely disgusting
We're sorry to read this Andrew. If you could email us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk with your case number and postcode, we would like to investigate your experience. Thanks L&C
Graham
Verified Buyer

Very good company, made us feel very relaxed with everything they did for us
David
Verified Buyer

Very happy with service would use again 100% saved money and got a deal quickly would recommend.
Verified Buyer

As a landlord woth muliple properties I didn't find L and C that great at understanding landlords needs.
We're sorry to hear this. If you'd like us to investigate, please do email us with your case number, postcode and full name. Thanks L&C
Matthew
Verified Reviewer

Since requesting my initial call back and being referred to an advisor everything has taken so long. The advisor doesn't return calls, takes 36hours to reply to emails, I have asked several times what are the next steps and is there anymore information and he just responds asking for more documentation. I have called and asked if there is somebody else I can speak with and always told the same that this useless guy has been allocated my file! Been nearly 4 weeks and he's only just asked for bank statements!
We're sorry to hear this Matt. If you could DM us with your case number, full name and postcode, we'll be happy to address this. Thanks L&C
Peter
Verified Buyer

I researched mortgage brokers a lot before deciding to go with L&C. Very quick response to my request for a call back.Our Advisor from the start (Erin) has been absolutely superb, always quick to respond to emails and calls and has kept us up to date at all times. Everything has been taken care of for us, all we had to do is produce documents when requested.They found us the best lender to suit our needs and with a great interest rate, all the solicitor business taken care of as well as a protection policy.
David B
Verified Reviewer

I can not fault London & Country they dealt with my mortgage application from start to finish in a very professional manner
Monsor Malik dealt with my case and I would Highly recommend him to anyone of my friends and family he kept me updated throughout the whole process thanks keep up the good work
Cara
Verified Reviewer

Quite disappointed with this company. All started out well. I spoke to a gentleman called Andrew who seemed pleasent and helpful. He asked me to send him some info, including mine and my partner's statutory credit reports, which I duly did. I then left a message on his answerphone l, asking for him to get in contact with me to discuss and I never heard a thing since. That was last Friday, it's now the following weds. Feel somewhat put out that I have sent confidential information to a company that has not even graced me with a phone call or email back. :-/
We're sorry to hear this and will happily chase this up for you. Our credit team are extraordinarily busy at the moment, but we would have hoped that you would have been contacted by now. If you could email me your full name, postcode and (if you have it to hand) case number, to socialmedia@landc.co.uk, we'll be happy to help. Thanks L&C
Abimbola
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Company, I got a rate that I can only have dreamt of, I'll give L&C 101% recommendation.

you name it.
Alexander
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service offered; very helpful and friendly staff that kept in regular contact throughout the whole process. The mortgage offer they found for us was very competitive and met our needs completely. Would definitely use L&C again in the future without hesitation.
Maria A
Verified Buyer

As in previous occasions, they have been extremely efficient and they have found the best options for us.
Verified Reviewer

What a shocking company, it took weeks to get any correspondence and i told them I would look elsewhere I also felt they were focusing me to only one mortgage company called platform which I have no doubt gives them the biggest commission.

Stay away from this company they are useless
We're sorry to read this review. Our advisers select the best product for each customer based on their situation and needs - this varies from person to person, but is never based on the commission they will receive (and we have processes in place to ensure this). Last year we had access to deals from over 90 lenders and we submitted mortgage applications with 73 different lenders. If you would like us to look into your experience with us, please do email your case number, your full name and your postcode to us at socialmedia@landc.co.uk. Thank you
Sunday
Verified Buyer

L&C - London & Country Mortgages they are very good and very professional. Even though I was informed that my credit ratings was at borderline, they still manager to get my mortgage application approved.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Whole process was made easy & uncomplicated to go through. Everything was done for us.
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Today I experienced the behaviour of a rude, bad mannered mortgage advisor who gave the impression that he didn't care if I got a mortgage or not and encouraged me to take my business elsewhere. He wasn't experienced, helpful and did not even try to get me a mortgage. I cannot recommend this company at all.
We're really sorry to read this. Please could you email us with your full name and postcode so that we can find you on our system and listen to your call? Our email address is socialmedia@landc.co.uk. Thank you
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,242 reviews