L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

L&C are excellent, providing swift, helpful and accurate support in finding and applying for a mortgage
We're really pleased to hear you were so happy with the service we provided and we able to help you with your mortgage needs. Thanks for leaving us five stars! Best wishes, the L&C Team
L&C were very helpful throughout the entire mortgage application process. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently and explained to me by our advisor and case manager either via the phone or email and it was easy to track my application progress online. Would definitely recommend using L&C
Thanks very much for the recommendation and leaving us such a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Great professional service. I thought getting a mortgage would be a tricky process but with L&C it was anything but that. They have highly knowledgeable agents whom offer honest advice and not just out to get a sale at any cost. The best mortgage offer I got was through L&C, they really do search for the best deal. And they also take their fees from the provider so you don't have to pay directly from your pocket. I would highly recommend them.
Hi Mohammed, thank you very much for the recommendation. We're so pleased to hear we were able to find you the best deal and you were happy with the service you received. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I had great service from L&C, they helped me with every little step!
As a first time buyer I struggled to understand most of was required from myself throughout the whole process and what some 'technical' terms meant, no doubt I was a pain going back and forth checking things but they were really patient with me and explained things in "simple" terms for me. The communication i found was great, there wasn't long periods of time where i wasn't hearing anything. I did expect to be chasing them all the time, but I didn't have too they were emailing/calling which for me was great.
I would use these again and i would also recommend to family/friends.
I would also like to specially thank Samuel Gilbert who was FANTASTIC throughout finding a suitable mortgage to getting the mortgage agreement.
Hi Ashleigh, we're so pleased we were able to guide you through the process as a first time buyer and you'd be happy to use our services again. We really appreciate the 5 stars!

Due to data protection regulations, please could you remove the name of our employee from your review? Best wishes, the L&C Team
Couldn't ask for better. Helped me every step of the way
Thanks Stuart! We're very glad to hear we were able to help you with your mortgage requirements. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent. Explained process for first time buyers. Continued to check for better rates before exchange.
Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This is the 2nd time I have used L&C in the last few months, and yet again I am very happy with there speed, efficiency and service. Well done and thank you!
Thanks for the five star review Jonathan! Best wishes, the L&C Team
very good would denefailty recommend this company to any of my friends
Thanks so much for the recommendation Andrew, we always really appreciate it. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Great experience with Kevin the adviser and Elizabeth the case manager. Both an absolute pleasure to work with.
Hi Marite, we're so pleased to hear you were happy with the service you received on your mortgage case! Best wishes, the L&C Team
Fantastic customer service and explanations, I have been kept well informed throughout the process of buying my first home.
Thanks very much for leaving us such a positive review Luke! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff, keen to get you the best deal. 2nd time I have used them and will continue to have faith in their ability to get me the best mortgage available to suit my needs.
Hi Andrew, thanks for leaving us such a positive review, we're really pleased we were able to help you with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
We are currently in the process of buying our first home and L & C have made this process so much easier. I couldn’t be happier with the service I have received so far. L & C took the hassle out of searching for a mortgage which was really beneficial for us particularly with working shift work.

L & C are brilliant for people who do not work the usual 9-5 as they were able to contact me minutes after I first enquired online even on a Saturday. The members of staff who handled our application have impeccable response time and have made this process smooth and worry free.

We could not recommend enough.
Hi Erin, we're really pleased that you've been so happy with the service you've received. Thank you for the recommendation! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This was my first experience applying for a mortgage and throughout, both Courtney and Jenny were really helpful and quick to answer any queries I had. I’d definitely recommend L&C ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hi Ella, thanks so much for leaving us a great review, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very good service and quick responses which is always a bonus! Definitely go back to them if needed to 👍
Hi Kris, we're really pleased to hear you'd use our services again. That's the best recommendation! Many thanks, the L&C Team.
An excellent experience with L&C. Speedy, responsive, professional. Unreservedly recommend.
Hi David, thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
For first time buyers, going through a house purchase is already stressful. However, L&C make it seem so easy.
Secured a mortgage in no time and helped advise on insurances we need too. So much easier than doing it yourself.

We will definitely use L&C again when it comes to review time in 2 years.
Hi Alexandra, we really look forward to helping you get a great deal again in a couple of years! Congratulations on your new home. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Hassle-free, professional and friendly, great rates. Wish I'd done all my mortgages through L&C!
Hi Matthew, we're really glad to hear you were so happy with our service. We look forward to helping you again in the future! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
London & Country have always had my best interests in mind. The adviser and case manager were both open and honest in their communication. They were always open to suggestions from my side and were patient to explain the process to me no matter how many times I requested.
Hi Pradeep, it's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and we were able to help you with you mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
The service provided by L&C was excellent. We got good advice from our advisor and were kept updated throughout the process. All questions were answered quickly and all the people we spoke to at L&C were pleasant and helpful. It certainly made that part of the house buying process less stressful
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for letting us know your experience of finding a mortgage through us was such a positive one. We really appreciate your feedback. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick to get a mortgage offer from the best rate on the market and all my calls were either answered or called back within the hour. Really impressed considering there’s also no costs for us. Thanks
Hi Joseph, we're really pleased to hear you were so happy with our service. Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.67 based on 1,422 reviews