L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

adam.jones@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

Excellent service.. from start to finish..perfect communication.... a professional service.
Totally recommend....
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a really positive review. It's great to know you'd rate our service five stars! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I was very pleased with the service I got from Amber and April . They always responded quickly to any queries I had and we're very pleasant.
Hi Jean, we're so pleased to hear how happy you were with the service you received! Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
difficult to get in touch with the advisor at times, but responsive elsewise. got us what we needed swiftly and well.
Hi Alice, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Great service
Thanks so much for leaving us a great review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellence in everything they did and more improvements planned. I recommend L&C to everyone who needs a mortgage or remortgage.
Hi Stuart, thanks so much for the recommendation, we're really pleased to hear you were happy with our service! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very helpful and supportive through the mortgage process. Alex and Tabitha have been great to deal with.
Supportive throughout the mortgage application process, giving good advice and always happy to answer queries.
Hi Nicholas, thanks for the really positive feedback. We very much appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C have been brilliant throughout the whole process, fully recommend!
Thanks for the recommendation Ashley, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
The two brokers working on my case were absolutely incredible - so patient and knowledge, and no question or worry was too much for them to handle. I would never have got the mortgage deal I have without them.
Hi Kirsten, thanks for letting us know how pleased you were with the service you received during your mortgage case. We really appreciate you taking the time to send us your positive feedback. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Excellent Service!!
Thanks very much for the positive review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service .....very professional staff who updated me regularly with my application and it is all free!! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage
Thanks so much for leaving us a five star review! If you're planning on recommending us to friends and family, don't miss out on our Refer a Friend scheme where you can earn free Amazon vouchers https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/ Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Quote from Estate Agent based advisor "that will be £599 plus £99 admin fee to arrange mortgage at 2.01%". L & C that will be free we get paid by lender, rate is 1.69%. Savings on solicitor costs also around £250 as well. L & C always available for advise - it's a no brainer really
Hi Andrew, we're so pleased to hear we were able to find you a great deal and save you some money! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I was very pleased with how my remortgage application was dealt with. Elizabeth who was my mortgage advisor was very professional, friendly and informative. She was able to get a better deal than I could find. Once I had decided to go ahead with my mortgage proposal, the whole process went very smoothly and quickly. I would definitely recommend L and C to anyone who is considering getting a mortgage. Thank you Elizabeth and everyone who dealt with my application.
Hi Beverley, thanks so much for the great review and recommendation. Don't forget we have a Refer a Friend scheme if you'd like to make any more, so don't miss out on rewards: https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Poor customer services - being calling the company for over 4 days without no luck. Get through to someone many time, I was told they will connect me to a mortgage adviser and at the end, no one is available. This being going on for over 4 days. I want to talk to mortgage adviser to go through my application I submitted online on their website. Its very disappointing. Poor services. Avoid this mortgage company.
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a disappointing experience with us and we'd really like to work to get this fixed for you. If you could please email your customer reference number or full name and post code to socialmedia@landc.co.uk I will arrange for an adviser to give you a call ASAP. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Professional, friendly, polite, efficient
Thanks for the great review Corina! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
A colleague recommended I tried L&C when I began my first time buy journey. Holly at L&C has been amazing, it wasn’t a straight forward process but she supported me throughout and made things easy and understandable.
I honestly couldn’t fault Holly or Lydia throughout, they are the only people in this process I haven’t had to chase regularly. I have already recommended them to friends and family.
Hi Zoe, thanks so much for letting us know what a great experience you had with us! Don't forget to take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme if you'd like to recommend us to friends and family https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Wow! From enquiry to being offered a new mortgage was so speedy. Communication is excellent and personal. Goodbye 5.03% for the next 9 years, hello 1.84% for 8 with chance to clear in 7 with the savings. Highly recommend.
We're really glad to hear we were able to get you a great new deal! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
From our initial call to L&C right through to our formal mortgage offer, my wife Paula and I were impressed with the excellent service that was afforded to us. Our Adviser was Oliver whom was excellent in every way - he was extremely professional and efficient. He kept us fully informed during the whole process and contacted us as soon as he had any new information as well as returning e-mails and calls right away. His patience in explaining the product specifics and his knowledge of the markets put us at ease and left us fully understanding what we were applying for and that the product had been researched in depth.
Ella was our Case Manager and she too displayed all the characteristics as our Adviser. An example of the promptness that was displayed was when we sent a document for next day delivery and we got a text the next day acknowledging receipt and stating that our application had moved to the next level. We can't recommend L&C highly enough, their knowledge and genuine friendliness is second to none and when you consider that all of this advice is fee free and impartial, you'd be right in thinking that there aren't many businesses that offer such an excellent service. If you're looking for a mortgage, you should definitely give L&C a call, I'm confident you won't be disappointed and you might even be fortunate enough to have Oliver and Ella working your application for you although I'm also confident that our experience is typical of the company as a whole.
Hi Damien, thanks so much for leaving us such incredibly positive feedback! It's really great to hear you had such a good experience with us and would recommend our service to others. Thanks again, the L&C Team.
Made the whole process simple from the beginning. Paper free application instead of waiting for postal documents. Will definitely be using this service again when my current deal expires.
Hi Olivia, we're really pleased to hear you were so happy with our service you'll be using us again! We look forward to helping you with your mortgage needs in the future. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Very efficient and attentive staff. Always answer any questions and concerns quickly. Great all round service start to finish.
Hi Lynnette, thanks so much for your positive feedback! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,431 reviews