L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
"timely response, close follow-up"
"very efficient service"
"Very smooth process, with direct contact with a real person when any question arose"
"Communication was brilliant, kept me well informed of the progress"
"My particular situation was not an easy one; however L&C mortgages persisted and was able to find me a mortgage which allowed me to purchase my house and move in. I am very thankful to L&C for all the research and leg work associated with finding me a suitable mortgage. I was thrilled with the result."
"they took the stress out comparing"
"Still waiting for the remortgage to go through 5 months after being accepted!"
Hi Lloyd, we'd like to know what's happened here. Please can you email your postcode and case number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk? Thanks
"The service was excellent from start to finish."
"The service was impeccable from beginning to end. Being a first time buyer can be quite daunting but the adviser (Joseph Turner) and my dedicated case handler (Jayde Guy) made it all very easy for myself and my fiance. You should use L&C."
"Steven helped us get our first house, and guided us through the process, which was totally unknown to us. We wouldn't be in our lovely home if it wasn't for Steven finding us the best deal and advising us on what we could do to make sure it all went smoothly. He was always available to speak and quick to respond to questions. Huge thanks to Steven, Katie and the team for all of their help."
"Historic bad debt meant they could only offer us a bad credit mortgage at an astronomical rate from an unknown lender - which it turned out they couldn't in the end. When they realised we couldn't benefit them financially, they couldn't have been less interested and advised us not to try to apply for at least 18 months. We took ourselves to the Halifax and explained the situation, made an appointment and was offered a normal uncomplicated mortgage at a much better rate than L&C had originally offered. We move in in 4 weeks! In a nutshell, don't take anything L&C tell you as gospel. If yours is a complicated situation, look on the high street as there is always a way around it."
"Very helpfully and great service.........."
"Great service from start to finish. Nicky understood our circumstances and found us the right lender and product. Cannot recommend L & C enough."
"We were recommended by a friend. Will Harrison advised us throughout the application, and made it easy and effortless. We were kept up to date with the progress and the mortgage offer was received quickly and exactly as Will had advised. Very pleased !!"
"Extremely professional kept up to date throughout the mortgage application process. Tailor made to your requirements they really understand their clients needs. This is my second time using L&C once for a remortgage this time for purchase of a new home, by using L&C we were able to purchase our forever dream home. Thank you so much John & Sue"
"Everyone at London and Country who helped with my mortgage were helpful and friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to provide a top quality service. Communication was generally flawless and whenever we had a time slot to discuss mortgage details with an adviser, they always called on time."
"I am very pleased with the service that I received from L&C Mortgages! They made finding the right mortgage to receiving a mortgage offer straight forward, quick & stress-free! Thank you again!!"
"Got me to where I wanted to be. New how to play my situation in the morgage market to get me the best deal possible. Kept me informed along the way and shared in my happiness at getting over a few little hurdles."
"The service was so easy to use. Brilliant customer care team and everyone was really knowledgeable. It was just so easy having L&C manage everything for us. Its great that you can also sort out life and home insurance with them too. Would definitely recommend to everyone else who is buying a house - particularly first time buyers."
"Really great service. Friendly staff always happy to help."
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,284 reviews