L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages
Read L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

socialmedia@landc.co.uk

Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath

L&C made the whole remortgage process very simple and stress free. We were given plenty of information and guided to an informed choice of mortgage provider. They were always helpful and professional throughout.
Hi Christopher, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. Thanks for the five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Really can’t recommend L&C enough, they made the whole process so straightforward. No long meetings with in bank or stress, everything was done over the phone and email. Our adviser Johnathan was particularly helpful and explained everything thoroughly as well as being there throughout the full process to explain everything and reply to any questions. I will definitely use L&C in the future
Hi Ashely, thanks so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! We look forward to helping you again in the future with your mortgage needs. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C mortgages were terrific, competitive and worked well around restrictions placed upon us during the lock down. Would definitely recommend them.

Only negative was the legal team working on their behalf. Otherwise, am so glad I managed to remortgage. Thank you L&C
Hi Karola, we're so pleased to hear you would recommend our services! I will pass on your comment on the legal team who worked on your case to the Customer Care team to look into. Thanks for leaving us a five star review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
This is the second time I have used L&C to find a mortgage. I have always been very happy with the level of service I have received, and I would highly recommend them and have done so on a number of occasions.
Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish even during lockdown we have managed to overcome the obstacles. I would highly recommend L&C Mortgages when considering changing mortgage providers
Very efficient.Everything very smooth and easily accessable.It took
less than 2 weeks to get the mortgage offer.Very helpful staff.
Will use again and recomand to
friends and family.
Thanks so much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service.. from start to finish..perfect communication.... a professional service.
Totally recommend....
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a really positive review. It's great to know you'd rate our service five stars! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I was very pleased with the service I got from Amber and April . They always responded quickly to any queries I had and we're very pleasant.
Hi Jean, we're so pleased to hear how happy you were with the service you received! Thanks for letting us know. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
difficult to get in touch with the advisor at times, but responsive elsewise. got us what we needed swiftly and well.
Hi Alice, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Great service
Thanks so much for leaving us a great review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellence in everything they did and more improvements planned. I recommend L&C to everyone who needs a mortgage or remortgage.
Hi Stuart, thanks so much for the recommendation, we're really pleased to hear you were happy with our service! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Very helpful and supportive through the mortgage process. Alex and Tabitha have been great to deal with.
Supportive throughout the mortgage application process, giving good advice and always happy to answer queries.
Hi Nicholas, thanks for the really positive feedback. We very much appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C have been brilliant throughout the whole process, fully recommend!
Thanks for the recommendation Ashley, we really appreciate it! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
The two brokers working on my case were absolutely incredible - so patient and knowledge, and no question or worry was too much for them to handle. I would never have got the mortgage deal I have without them.
Hi Kirsten, thanks for letting us know how pleased you were with the service you received during your mortgage case. We really appreciate you taking the time to send us your positive feedback. Many thanks, the L&C Team.
Excellent Service!!
Thanks very much for the positive review! Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Excellent service .....very professional staff who updated me regularly with my application and it is all free!! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage
Thanks so much for leaving us a five star review! If you're planning on recommending us to friends and family, don't miss out on our Refer a Friend scheme where you can earn free Amazon vouchers https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/ Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Quote from Estate Agent based advisor "that will be £599 plus £99 admin fee to arrange mortgage at 2.01%". L & C that will be free we get paid by lender, rate is 1.69%. Savings on solicitor costs also around £250 as well. L & C always available for advise - it's a no brainer really
Hi Andrew, we're so pleased to hear we were able to find you a great deal and save you some money! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five star review. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
I was very pleased with how my remortgage application was dealt with. Elizabeth who was my mortgage advisor was very professional, friendly and informative. She was able to get a better deal than I could find. Once I had decided to go ahead with my mortgage proposal, the whole process went very smoothly and quickly. I would definitely recommend L and C to anyone who is considering getting a mortgage. Thank you Elizabeth and everyone who dealt with my application.
Hi Beverley, thanks so much for the great review and recommendation. Don't forget we have a Refer a Friend scheme if you'd like to make any more, so don't miss out on rewards: https://www.landc.co.uk/refer-a-friend/. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
Poor customer services - being calling the company for over 4 days without no luck. Get through to someone many time, I was told they will connect me to a mortgage adviser and at the end, no one is available. This being going on for over 4 days. I want to talk to mortgage adviser to go through my application I submitted online on their website. Its very disappointing. Poor services. Avoid this mortgage company.
I'm sorry to hear you've had such a disappointing experience with us and we'd really like to work to get this fixed for you. If you could please email your customer reference number or full name and post code to socialmedia@landc.co.uk I will arrange for an adviser to give you a call ASAP. Best wishes, the L&C Team.
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.66 based on 1,437 reviews