L&C - London & Country Mortgages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend L&C - London & Country Mortgages

michelle.nicholls@landc.co.uk

Beazer HouseLower Bristol Road

"L&C worked efficiently to find me the most suitable mortgage for my needs."
"Great service! Thank you."
"Using L&C made the process of getting a mortgage much easier and without a direct fee. It was my first time applying for a mortgage but by using L&C it made sure I didn't make any mistakes that could have prevented me being issued with a mortgage offer and I was given my first choice of mortgage. The only downside I would say is that you often get asked for the same documents by different people in the organisation which was a little frustrating."
"They were very helpful and found the best product to suit my needs along with the payment terms. My advisor was very friendly and easy to talk to"
"Erin was very informative and pleasant and quickly assessed my wants and needs. These were summed up perfectly in suitability report."
"Excellent knowledge and contacts to gain best mortgage available for us. Quick response/ availability. Polite."
"timely response, close follow-up"
"very efficient service"
"Very smooth process, with direct contact with a real person when any question arose"
"Communication was brilliant, kept me well informed of the progress"
"My particular situation was not an easy one; however L&C mortgages persisted and was able to find me a mortgage which allowed me to purchase my house and move in. I am very thankful to L&C for all the research and leg work associated with finding me a suitable mortgage. I was thrilled with the result."
"they took the stress out comparing"
"Still waiting for the remortgage to go through 5 months after being accepted!"
Hi Lloyd, we'd like to know what's happened here. Please can you email your postcode and case number to socialmedia@landc.co.uk? Thanks
"The service was excellent from start to finish."
"The service was impeccable from beginning to end. Being a first time buyer can be quite daunting but the adviser (Joseph Turner) and my dedicated case handler (Jayde Guy) made it all very easy for myself and my fiance. You should use L&C."
"Steven helped us get our first house, and guided us through the process, which was totally unknown to us. We wouldn't be in our lovely home if it wasn't for Steven finding us the best deal and advising us on what we could do to make sure it all went smoothly. He was always available to speak and quick to respond to questions. Huge thanks to Steven, Katie and the team for all of their help."
"Very helpfully and great service.........."
"Great service from start to finish. Nicky understood our circumstances and found us the right lender and product. Cannot recommend L & C enough."
"We were recommended by a friend. Will Harrison advised us throughout the application, and made it easy and effortless. We were kept up to date with the progress and the mortgage offer was received quickly and exactly as Will had advised. Very pleased !!"
"Extremely professional kept up to date throughout the mortgage application process. Tailor made to your requirements they really understand their clients needs. This is my second time using L&C once for a remortgage this time for purchase of a new home, by using L&C we were able to purchase our forever dream home. Thank you so much John & Sue"
L&C - London & Country Mortgages is rated 4.65 based on 1,287 reviews