London Beard Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Beard Company
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read London Beard Company Reviews
Very easy process to order and get my delivery. These are high quality products without the overbearing Hipster edge of other companies. Used them for a number of years for oils and Kent Products and will continue to do so
Delivery was a bit slow , had to e,mail , had no reply , but it did arrive ok , so very pleased with my purchase , bought before and will buy again , so all is good :)
Top quality products - especially Velvet Wood and Citrus Blend oils. I really notice the difference in my beard if I leave home without using them. Silky soft beard-age plus they smell awesome. Most deliveries are quick and come with a hand written thank you which is a great touch. Top marks from me
Amazing all the way through. The products are of the highest quality and smell really nice. Bery neatly packed and protected. The customer service is second to one, always got a reply within a day and they did their utmost to help out. I'm very happy with this buy, I will stick to London beard company for my beard products in the future. I will recommend them to all my brothers in faith. Salam and best regards, from a Syrian brother in Sweden.
I have bought products from London a beard Company before as gifts and they have always been well received. Shipping is very efficient, normally received within a few days of order. Will definitely order again.
The products were bought for my son who liked the beard products he had used previously. The order was received promptly and I will certainly order again.
Excellent products. Beard oil & wax are quality as are their accessories. Would highly recommend.
Got it for my hubby he had a scanty beard but now heโ€™s part of the beard gang. Highly recommended one of the product that actually works
Fast shipping and great communication
First discovered Eastern Spice at their stall in Spitalfields in 2015/2016. Have tried other brands and scents since but always return to this oil. Would love to see it as a beard balm in the future. Thanks for the smells.
One of the best Always go out of their way to accommodate
I've tried several different brands and London Beard Company is the best. Great scent that isn't overpowering and the oil itself keeps my beard soft all day unlike some other brands that dry out quickly. Highly recommend. Eastern Spice is my all time favorite.
I recently purchased the gift set box with the folding Beard comb , mirror and velvet beard oil . I was very impressed with both the customer service I received and the products . The beard oil is the best Iโ€™ve used to date , feel very smooth and luxurious on my beard and the folding comb is a nice touch too . This box would make a lovely gift and if you simply feel like treating yourself then you wonโ€™t go wrong with this set . I will most definitely be back for more beard product shortly .
Loving the solid cologne just received. Great packaging that's easy to carry around. The scent is subtle but pleasing. Only issue is that it doesn't seem to last very long, on me at least. That said, it's easy to reapply!
After a hellish year of depression I finally managed to get a job and can now afford to look after the most important thing in my life.......my beard!! I bought the citrus beard oil and a comb and couldnโ€™t be happier. Keep up the great work guys!! #StayBearded
Top service, great product, thanks
Easy to order, decent site and quick delivery!
Got myself a pocket beard comb and it works perfectly! It is very smooth on y skin and beard.
Great customer service with a fantastic product. Inopted for the citrus beard oil and it is quite refreshing.
My first order and I'm impressed, excellent quality products and service, will definitely be ordering again.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
London Beard Company is rated 4.80 based on 91 reviews