London Airport Transfer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend London Airport Transfer

About London Airport Transfer: London Airport Transfer firms are specialists in airport transfers in the region. Vehicle providers have carved a reputation in the industry with high reliability and service-oriented privileges.

booking@londonairporttransfer.co

27 Old Gloucester Street

Tell us how London Airport Transfer made you happy

"transport to heathrow (with requested child seat) was fine. however on the return journey, despite speaking to the dispatch office hours before our pickup to inform them our flight was delayed (the dispatch officer confirmed they would be tracking the flight), on our landing i received a text from the driver saying he was waiting and immediately tried to call him to let him know we had just landed. i couldnt reach him so i called the dispatch office who said they would let him know we had landed. when we came out with our bags, there was nobody waiting for us - it appears the driver had just left without letting us know, and when i tried to call the dispatch office (which is a 24/7 office), my number had been blocked. big fail- we were stuck at the airport with a small child at 1am and it took us over an hour to get another taxi because of how many people were searching for them. definitely a farcical service. better to pay a little more for a proper service and not worry about getting stranded."
"Driver turned up late and without a suitable car seat (had requested a rear facing infant seat and driver only had a booster seat for toddlers). Called to complain and the operator hung up on me. Called back and asked to speak to his supervisor and he said he didn't have one. Terrible customer service."
"The best airport transfer company with child seats in London."
"Good service!"
"The car was impeccably clean. reasonable price, great airport transfer ever had, I'd definitely use you again."
"Brilliant. Gets you the best price possible. You can even book well in advance."
"Best Car and driver. thank you"
"Arrived 30 minutes delay and charged me nothing extra. Definitely use again."
"Excellent, a bit pricy but extremely convenient."
"not bad...driver and car were not at LHR when we arrived and finished customs...had to call the office to find out when driver would arrive....nice chap.....had difficulty finding the hotel across from Hyde Park, but did manage to get us there...no issues....good service and would use again..... but do like the driver there when you walk out of customs/immigration.....it is a good feeling..."
"The drivers were always on time and very helpful. Our driver for our arrival in London went well beyond expectations."
"Thanks for the great service, especially for the discount after the confusion around the pick up and no-show. More than happy to use you guys again."
"Clean car, driver efficient, thanks"
"Good service, nice clean vehicle, friendly driver. Happy to use again."
"Everything was perfect. Thank you for this great service!"
"Found this company from google search, price is reasonable and received instant confirmation booking. We had a last minutes request to bring forward pick up time from hotel 1 hour earlier, and the driver was able to accommodate our request. It's a private transfer and journey from hotel to Heathrow airport was pleasant and comfortable. We will certainly engage their service again!"
"Very efficient and convenient service. Only minor issue was that the van sent for myself and my family during the first leg of the trip was a bit too small but that was rectified during the return leg. The drivers were extremely courteous and helpful and we plan to use the service again."
"Our Flight Was Delayed around 4 Hours, but our driver was waiting at arrival with a big smile on his face. Good understanding very pleasant journey. On our return journey, we had different driver, he also very good. We received excellent service from this company and would not hesitate to use them again and recommend my friends."
"Very nice and helpful driver waited quite a while for me while I dealt with a long wait in customs. Definitely 100% happy with my experience and would highly recommend them to anyone."
"I'm very pleased with the service of London Airport Transfer. The chofer was very kind and the journey was as comfortable as I expected. I strongly recommend this service, is the best way to arrive to London from Stansted Airport without worries."
London Airport Transfer is rated 4.69 based on 61 reviews