Lola Rose Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Lola Rose
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lola Rose?

Tell us how Lola Rose made you happy

"I purchased watch with charm from QVC early December and although I’m pleased with the watch I’m now horrified that the charm has come off my watch and of course no idea where it is. I do wonder why with something like this that they are not attached securely. I’ve checked again QVC website and it seems to be a ring/circle that the charm is attached to but I’m left with what I can only describe as a thin bar. Can you please explain why this charm is so poorly attached and what I should do next to get a replacement and then find someone to attach it securely? I’m most cross about this. I emailed yesterday 7th March but as yet to get a response from Lola Rose. Kath"
Are you Lola Rose? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wanted to leave a review after receiving my beautiful necklace. I bought Yvette Dark Cherry Quartzite and I cannot praise it enough. The stones are just beautiful and I love the way there is gold between the larger stones which are at the front, and the small ones which go up and round the back. The shine on the stones is gorgeous and the shape is beautiful. It is a colour that will go with so many things. I have many Lola Rose pieces but this is by far the most beautiful for me."
"very good service..beautiful bracelets....my son`s teachers very happy with their gifts...."
Lola Rose is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews