Lola Rose Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lola Rose

How would you rate Lola Rose ?

"I wanted to leave a review after receiving my beautiful necklace. I bought Yvette Dark Cherry Quartzite and I cannot praise it enough. The stones are just beautiful and I love the way there is gold between the larger stones which are at the front, and the small ones which go up and round the back. The shine on the stones is gorgeous and the shape is beautiful. It is a colour that will go with so many things. I have many Lola Rose pieces but this is by far the most beautiful for me."
"very good service..beautiful bracelets....my son`s teachers very happy with their gifts...."
Lola Rose is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!