Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Love the quality of the pens and the design
Really helpful and answered all my queries really quickly!
We have placed many orders with Logo X now and the quality has been exceptional each time. Always delivered on schedule and our first choice company for promotional items.
Excellent products and customer service
We had a tight turnaround and Logo X were fantastic - they delivered before deadline and everything was perfect. I'd particularly like to thank Zain for his hard work! A very prompt and friendly experience.
My order never came and when contacted they said someone else signed for it and didn't bother finding out who received it or what happened. Very bad customer service. Wouldn't recommend.
Handbook and bag were perfect, very nice quality and printed beautifully. However, the pens althought the name of the organisation with fine, the slogan underneath was too small. I enquired if this would be legible and I was reassured that it would be, but it is definitely too small for too many people. It wouldn't have taken much to be aware and make the slogan larger, but now it's too late.
Thanks
Great service, quick turn around and reasonable pricing.
I would like to personally say thank you to Tina Corless for her attention to detail and prompt and efficient service.
Good products, competitive prices, helpful staff.
Staff are friendly, products are always good, will use Logo x again for company merchandise
Great customer service, always helpful and products are as they say they are
Very happy with the company, all went smoothly from order to the delivery.
I ordered 30 excellent quality cushions and received my delivery on time - the cushions look brilliant printed with our Corporate logo.
I ordered custom-designed umbrellas which I had never done before so did not know what to expect or how to go about it, Logo X were really helpful from start to finish, always on the end of the phone to discuss the details and work things out as we went along, and delivered right on time and look fantastic, everyone was really impressed with the design and quality. Highly recommend!
I ordered tote bags and pens with Logo X. I would use Logo X again, they delivered on time and to a high quality.
Excellent service
The Logo X team are knowledgeable and flexible on all purchases. thank you for your help and advice on my orders, even when there where last minute changes by me.
Always deliver a good service.
Hi - We eventually got our order from Logo X but it was extremely difficult to contact & get information from you as some links used as standard on your correspondence prevent communication via email. You could not either remove these dubious links nor provide a printed copy of a quote via the post. I ended up having to use my own personal email address which is not ideal, and won't be happening again.
Unless this can be resolved, - even though the product was good & delivered on time.- I will not be looking to place any further orders
I trust that I will not receive any marketing spam to either my personal or business email address?
Logo X is rated 4.81 based on 249 reviews