Logo X Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logo X
Read Logo X Reviews

sibby@logox.co.uk

Tell us how Logo X made you happy
Excellent t customer service, attentive and effective. Spot on.
Very professional and easy to deal with, delivered before set date so very happy.
Pleased with the service, I haven't received my products yet
Received our order in record time, normally takes within 6 weeks but arrived in a week.
Your service was quick, friendly & professional. The product (roller banner) was good quality and the artwork was great.
The products, account management and speed of response were all amazing. We will definitely be using you again in the new year!
Sorted a good product for promotional work and provided the quantity required in a timely manner. When I next need something with my logo on - then it will be another order to Logo X!
The pens we ordered were great! Good quality and the service was also exceptional. Thank you!
Happy with the product. Will.order again in the future. Also Cassidunis been really helpfull with everything
Great service once again from Logo X - brilliant company to work with!

Happy Christmas to you all :0)
excellent service
The badges that you have made for us are fantastic, exactly what we wanted. Thank you very much
Good follow up by sales of previous orders, but not to presured for further sales. Once a PO placed, good active progress & communication, prompt delivery.
Good communication throughout and quick turn around from design to delivery.
Logo X were really fantastic, we asked them to supply us with some personalised umbrellas with an extremely short turnaround time. I called on the Thursday and by Tuesday our personalised umbrellas were delivered. Highly recommend.
Good products and services
Sibby and Tina at Logo X have been fantastic. They helped me find exactly what I needed, made all of my picky amends (and still sounded happy to hear from me!) and got everything to me in excellent time. You can't ask for more.
Efficient, friendly and knowledgeable company.
Great service from Tina as usual.
Delivered before time as well
Very good service