Logoinn Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Logoinn

79 London Road, - LEICESTER

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Logoinn?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Craig Holt

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Logoinn in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Brian Joseph is the best! HE and loginn were very professional and did a great job on all of my logos. I'm a loyal customer forever..."
"Jim was fair and helpful with my graphic design needs. I will recommend logoinn to work with in the further"
"Jason was a pleasure to work with, very fast, very friendly, I would recommend their design services."
"We have been utilizing LogoInn's design services for over 5 years now. Jayson Walter provides exception service and is an absolute pleasure to work with. We look forward to many more productive years with the LogoInn team."
"I had Logoinn design a logo mid 2015 which I wanted changed slightly. I provided the order number from back then and there was no problem. It was done quickly and efficiently with Brian Joseph giving me updates all the time. Thank you for your help."
Gilbert Ernest
Verified Reviewer
"Kevin Dise was very helpful and the work was done promptly and to my specifications and satisfaction. my logo looks so good that people always make comments about it. i have recommended Logo Inn to some of my friends."
"I dealt with Danny Hopkins and straight from the start he was professional, helpful and very informative. Danny helped turn around my ideas from concept to finished product in less than 5 working days; all the while being available for me to contact him if I needed to. I will have no hesitation in returning to Danny and the Logoinn team for all future projects. Thank you again."
"LogoInn was convenient and nice to work with for our logo. It was a bit of a challenge getting their designers on the same page with what we were asking, but once we were able to talk on the phone with customer service and explain the concept of our work, they were right on top of it and provided exactly what we were looking for. In the end, we were able to purchase several of the design options for various uses and they are eye-catching and amazing! Brian Joseph worked with us to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed! Will use again and again!"
"Logoinn was great, everything that needed to get done was completed."
Brett Wysocki
Verified Reviewer
"Jayson Walter and Logoinn always make sure to take care of me and the work is top notch. I'd recommend Logoinn for anyone looking for quality work by people who care about your business success!"
"Logoinn Designed my Logo and it was awesome!... The representative in charge of my project (jayson Walter) was very professional and helpful. He paid attention to details and my Logo was done with quick turnaround time. I love the work they did for me and it was beyond my expectations. I'll definitely recommend Logoinn to anyone for logo design. Their Job is unique and outstanding. I'll definitely use them again for all my future projects."
"First, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Jim Morris, for very good logo design. we appreciate the turnaround time and professional logo design.overall very good experience with Logoinn."
Jack Spencer
Verified Reviewer
"I am happy with the service and designs offered. Price point is just right and worked for me. Being a distance service provider, I was at first skeptical but it worked out better than going to a local designer. I could contact then at a time that suited me. Will definitely use & recommend."
"Great Job!!... I will definitely recommend this company Logoinn Designed my Logo and website and it was awesome!... The representative in charge of my project (jayson Walter) was very professional and helpful. He paid attention to details and my website was done with quick turnaround time. I love the work they did for me and it was beyond my expectations. I'll definitely recommend this company to anyone for web design and logo design. their Job is unique and outstanding. I'll definitely use them again for all my future projects."
Martyn Cooper
Verified Reviewer
"Been using them for years to compliment my services. Great service always."
"I wish I could give 0 stars for this company. I paid them to make my website about two years and it took ... more than 2 months for them to adjust everything and fix all of their errors. And when I say errors I mean simple spelling mistakes and minor mistakes on their behalf. I am very detailed when giving my requirements and still this group was not able to get everything done. Two years later, about 5 months ago, I needed additional pages down on my website and they charged me about $300 (including content). I spent another month and a half emailing back and forth for them to adjust their mistakes. I returned to this company because customer service is very kind but I should have ran somewhere else. There was a point that I had to yell and raise my voice at them because they blamed their mistakes on me. Unbelievable. I wrote a bad review and they contacted me to erase the review. They asked if they fixed all of their mistakes, if I could take the review down. So I accepted even though it was the littlest mistakes. They took a week just to adjust the font size of the content.... I am now writing this review again because I went with another company and they completely transformed my website. This company is disgusting and refused to refund me. They said they were not able to refund me because all of the work they had done. THEY HAD DONE THE WORST OF THE WORST JOB IN THE WORLD AND REFUSED TO REFUND ME. Worst experience. Edit"
"Lazy Designers, they did not use their own brain to do designing. They just copy what you make design. and charged you for very poor quality."
"great work, as usual."
"I was looking to get a logo and website design for my new company. Logoinn helped me in creating an online presence for my new company and i really liked their quality work as well their customer services especially Jim Morris who really helped me in completing my project."
Logoinn is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews