Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
Workers arrived on time, were friendly and did an excellent job. Very pleased with the whole experience from initial enquiry to finished job.
We were extremely pleased with this company right from the quote to the work being completed.
We had our loft boarded, ladder fitted and light, all the engineers were efficient and respectful to our home.
We had a new loft hatch and ladder fitted. The workman was quick, efficient and a pleasure to have in the house. He was also clean and tidy and when he was finished he gave my husband a lift to the hospital for his appointment!! This was going above the call if duty, so I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone thinking of getting a loft ladder fitted.
Would definitely recommend this loft company . Nothing was too much of a challenge . Friendly and tidy workers and the end result was exactly what we wanted very very pleased
Can't fault the quality of service and installation.
We sought two quotes. Loft Storage Room sent a surveyor and the other company didn't. The quote was the higher of the two but we felt that Loft Storage Room was more professional. The two-man team arrived punctually, were very polite, carried out the work to a high standard and left the place clean and tidy.
My loft ladder was fitted quickly and efficiently by the fitters. They explained exactly what they were doing and made sure I knew how to use the ladder before leaving.
Great quote, experts in what they do, completed work with a week of the quote, professional workmen, good price, great result. Many thanks
Great company with very hard working contractors who did a brilliant job on my loft.Everything left really tidy and even put back insulation over unboarded area which another workman from different company had thrown to one side..Attention to detail and great value for money
We were very impressed with the service. We didn’t have to wait long for the installation and the fitter was quick and efficient. We’re really happy with our ladder!
From the first phone call requesting information to the completion of my Loft being boarded, and a new loft ladder and light being fitted, the service was excellent I was updated on a regular basis and the fitters were very professional. I would recommend the Loft Storage Company to anyone considering any loft conversion work.
Very well-organised, professional approach to the work with good communication between the office, myself and the loft-boarding team. The actual job was done to a very high standard and the two people doing the boarding worked with fast but with great care.
Professional and friendly company.
When I phoned to make an appointment to have a loft ladder fitted. The man I spoke with was polite and helpful, and reassured me that all would be ok, as I was unsure that the measures I’d taken were accurate.
The guys that fitted the ladder were quick, tidy and efficient.
Would definitely recommend
a good job done efficiently and promptly
I am very pleased indeed with my loft ladder. The company were very prompt and the fitter was most polite and helpful. I am a short person and my loft ladder is easy to operate and of very good quality. All the tradesmen that have needed access to my loft have been very impressed with the ladder.
Good service, happy with result and lived up to quote.
First class work and service
I was very impressed with Loft Storage Solutions from my first phone call to the installation of the ladder.

The installation was quick and efficient.
It was fine - lightweight, easy to use, and the fitter was very helpful.
There's literally nothing to say other than, if you need loft related works then these are your guys. Well priced, knowledgeable, efficient, tidy and polite. One of the easiest and most mess free home improvements I've ever had done. Highly recommended.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 229 reviews