Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
I’m very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the installation was quick and efficiently done, they even cleaned up after the work. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very impressed with both service and quality. Would highly recommend
Fantastic service, worked tirelessly during the heatwave, no mess, finished on time, would thoroughly recommend.
This is a very professional and excellent company to do business with.
Right from the office lady to the survey guy and installation team I recommend them to anyone.
Thank you to the Loft Storage Company for the perfect work undertaken at my property.
Already living in a loft conversion, some roof space still remained. The Loft Storage Room Company converted this spare space into a lovely lit storage area with folding loft ladder for easy access. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The fitters were efficient, quick and communicative.
Nick, Ellie, Alex and Ben were amazing with all of the planning and attention to detail before our dingy, dark loft had its transformation.

The installers: Greg (never let this chap leave as he is customer service and professionalism personified), Maddison, Danny and Tony did a wonderful 5-day job transforming our loft into a light,airy and wonderful storage area.

I have no hesitation in recommending The Loft Storage Room Company to convert dark to light, and no space into a cavernous extra room. That will allow me to use my scalextric and star gaze.
Excellent workmanship. Workers very pleasant and helpful.
Mistake made by company was rectified as soon as was possible.
3 year guarantee for everything
Quality workmanship from a great team. They make loft installation look easy! And the team were friendly and considerate to my family's needs. Highly recommended.
Great job , fast , efficient and tidy ..
Definately recommend
Excellent job which has enabled me to organise every room in the house. Originally I was just looking to get the loft boarded but I would highly recommend the insulation. The temperature of the loft, even in the current heatwave is perfectly comfortable to put my storage items up there. So coveneient to be able to store coats on a heavy duty rail, rather than in vacuum packed bags. The photo albums are going up next.
I would definitely recommend this company. From my first enquiry, they were professional and helpful. The work was done efficiently and we are delighted with the results.
Loft Storage Room Co. is a great company to deal with - from first contact to paying the invoice the service was excellent - great job on the loft ladder, quick and clean and tidy job - thank you!
Professional from start to finish. Paul and his team transformed my loft space into a beautiful storage room on time and with the minimum fuss and mess.
Great job! Very pleased with the final work and the gentlemen were so careful to keep disruption and mess to a minimum in my house. Even vacuumed before they left! Would use again but don't have another loft. Would highly recommend!
Excellent workmanship
Paul from Loft Storage Company did an excellent job. He was professional, worked quickly and was very tidy. Well done and thank you!
Very efficient work done by two very nice guys.
Happy with end result.
The loft installation was spot on. Very clean and professional finish. Would and have recommended this company. Ive had just the loft flooring done with supporting beams and another layer of insulation. Had a ladder and a large hatch put on. With electrics just for a light.
Excellent, flexible, tidy, quick, great quality.
Excellent job. Good communication, timekeeping, staff. Well pleased.
Refitted all insulation in loft and boarded over. Also installed roof storage in garage roof space.
Come highly recommended from me.
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 229 reviews