Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
Excellent service from first visit to inspect what I needed to installation.
Ann-Marie
We desperately needed access to our loft and when I looked on line to see what was available The Loft Storage Room Company website interested me straight away. It was easy to access, all the information on choices of ladders was clear so all I had to do was contact them for an appointment. I received a call promptly and spoke to their representative about the choices and received good advice. I only had to wait a week for the next appointment and Ben would be fitting the ladder. When he arrived, he thoughtfully put down dust sheets to protect our carpet and set to work. Ben asked how we'd like the ladder fitted and which way we'd like the loft hatch to fall and it was done much quicker than I thought it would be. The Loft hatch was made to measure so it fits perfectly and doesn't let any cold air escape. The ladder is sturdy and goes up into the loft rather than you having to jump the last few treads. The handrail is also very useful and gives a fee!ing of safety when coming down the ladder. Ben showed us how the lock on the loft hatch works and also the ladder. He worked quickly and efficiently and kept the area clean. An excellent job done and the price was very competitive. The whole experience was painless and I would highly recommend them.
Very happy with the whole process. The crew who fitted our flooring suggested an alternative layout which was much better than my original plan, and didnt cost me anything extra!
Fantastic job, professionally & quickly completed.
I used the company to convert a loft-space into storage. The guys did a fantastic job over 4 days, and handled a few challenges as well as could be expected (it seemed to rain non stop!).
They also cleaned up after themselves each day, and made sure I had access to the bedrooms. If I had another loft that needed converting, I 'd happily use them again :)
From start to finish, the company were fantastic. The guys who did the work were probably the best I've ever used; extremely professional, polite and diligent. They worked really hard and did a fantastic job. I couldn't recommend highly enough.
The loft storage company have done a great job. Excellent customer service throughout and the team on the day were tidy, friendly and efficient. We're delighted with the result.
I had my loft ladder installed on 22 October. I was extremely impressed with the fitter who phoned ahead to tell me he was on his way and on arrival explained what he was going to do. I was really taken with how polite he was, very professional and a good ambassador for your company. Highly recommended
excellent and affordable with no hidden extras ! the office staff were so helpful and the lovely young man, Ben, who came to fit the ladder was a delight to have working in the house, tidy,clean and he explained everything very clearly.
I would definitely recommend this company
I am very happy with my new loft space. The fitters worked quickly and efficently and cleaned up everything afterwards.
Good quality boarding and ladder.
Very impressed with the company from start to finish - very efficient, very competitive prices, and the guys who came and did the work were fantastic!

10/10 and highly recommended
Very efficient company and excellent work. Easy to book the job. Very professional work done to high standard. Emphasis on safety and no corners cut.
First class service despite cancellation on previous day but accidents happen very polite office staff fitters good
LSRC were fantastic from beginning to end! They endlessly try to fit in with you, with surveys, quotes to cover all budgets and requirements, and best instalment times/dates. We are so pleased with the end product (full loft board and ladder access), the installers (Aiden & Mitchell) were timely, professional, polite, clean working, efficient workers and friendly. I would thoroughly recommend LSRC for a first class product, value for money and expert, hassle free installation.
I was very happy with your service. Efficient, punctual, skilled service and I can get into my loft easily!. Perfect. Thank you
Generally very pleased with our experience and it has transformed the loft into a very useful storage space. Being the only company of those we had quote to want to come round and survey first it gave us the confidence the job was going to be done right and at the price quoted. Everyone very friendly and the team that came on the day did an excellent job, and left the area spotless, very pleased and would recommend.
Although my house was awkward (trusses too close together to move the hatch and install a wooden ladder), LSRC took the time to deliver the best possible solution for me including a second visit to get the most out of the space I had.

Ben in the office and Ben the fitter (2 different people, honest) were particularly helpful.

Recommended!
Loft Storage Room Company really know what they're doing! I'm delighted with my new attic store. The whole process was timetabled and went smoothly. All staff were polite and efficient. I knew from the start that I was in good hands!
The technicians were very quick and efficient, pleasant and cheerful and tidied up the kitchen afterwards very well. They need to know that rubbish (dust, sawdust etc should not be put straight into the black landfill bins in Welwyn Hatfield but put into a black bag first. I would have been glad to help them with this or do it myself. As it was, I had to clean out the bin as the sides were coated with sawdust. I'm having difficulty sometimes in correctly locating the rod you have to turn into its hole in the loft cover as the hole doesn't seem to be in the middle of the little guide pipe but this may be usual. It''s not a big problem.
Came when arranged, installation went well and within estimated time, all cleaned up afterwards. A very good professional job
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.92 based on 229 reviews