Loft Storage Room Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loft Storage Room Company
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Loft Storage Room Company Reviews
Excellent service.
The loft boarding was completed on time and looks great.
The guys who fitted the boarding were very professional.
Great job, would recommend them to anyone.
I am so happy with the service and product that my son is now going to use this company for his loft access.
Really professional, very efficient and a great result. Highly recommend
The Company was very efficient and well-organised from my first phone call to them to the completed job - which was to bring my loft up to current insulation standard, and part board it for storage. I think they have done a good job.
I recently had a replacement loft ladder fitted as my previous one (from a different company) had finally given up. From beginning to end the service was exceptional - the surveyor came out within a couple of days, the fitting appointment was made at a time convenient to me and the fitters arrived dead on time. They removed the old ladder and took it away, fitted the new one, tidied up all around and gave me a demonstration of the ladder. You would never know that the new ladder was a slightly different size, as the area all around was made good and once the fitters left, you would not know that anyone had even been there, so tidy was their work. Everything was completed within the time estimate given. They were polite and courteous and just got on with the job. I cannot recommend this firm highly enough. Thank you very much.
We were recommended to this company by a neighbour and it was great advice! From the guy calling round to measure and provide the quote to the two men who did the work - the service was absolutely first class. No hard sell, we were given the various options and left to decide for ourselves. No hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Nice people to deal with. Fitted a good quality ladder and boarded out a section of the loft. After installation, we discovered there was a problem with the electric light in the room with the loft hatch. They sent someone out the next day to fix it - it turned out the problem was down to the house's original wiring not being done to standard (this was fully explained and demonstrated to me, so not just an excuse!) and their electrician re-wired the whole fitting properly at no extra charge. The measure of a good company is always how well they deal with any issues which occur, and in this case they resolved an issue which wasn't even down to them. Top marks.
This company is a breath of fresh air. Helpful, polite, informative and they do what they say they'll do, when they say they'll do it.

We moved house in the middle of the Coronavirus pandemic and have had a nightmare with every single company we have had to deal with from utilities to internet providers to tradesmen. Without exception all have been disgraceful, with ONE exception - the Loft Storage Room Company. And no, I'm not an owner, relative or employee of the company, just a very satisfied customer.

I have and would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Thank you LSRC!
Excellent from first phone call to the finish. Loft looks fabulous . They worked from first Thing in morning to the time they left and cleared away at the end of the day. They arrived at 8 every morning. Everyone was polite and Very helpful. I would recommend the company to my family and friends.
Every now and again in life you have those moments where you spend money and are so chuffed with the results that you wish you'd done it years ago (or in my case decades ago). And so it was with my investment in a loft ladder. Yes, my Mrs had got a bit heavier over the years so the ladder footing had got a bit more secure but at 56 I was well past my best orangutan impersonations and needed a better way to access my chattels in the loft. OK so the loft was built for Snow Whites dwarfs but storage is storage. Not to be sniffed at. I regularly sit with my pins dangling out of the The operative was top drawer, give the man a rise.
Loft Storage were superb - friendly, courteous, efficient (they came exactly when they said they would; explained what would happen; executed the work in accordance with the timetable that they had agreed with us) and did a a job of real quality.
I can't praise your company enough! Throughout the pandemic I was kept updated regarding predicted start date .The team Greg and Matt were fantastic worked really hard and cleaned up at the end of each day...and did a superb job of turning my shabby loft into a fabulous storage room.
I would and have recommended them to friends and relatives.
Very professional company. Survey, quotes, installation extremely efficient & competitively priced. Well done!
We have used the services of the Loft Storage Room Company on two occasions. We have found the company to be very responsive, reasonably priced and the quality of work has been great on both occasions. The staff are efficient and cleaned up well afterwards.
very good fitting service had a velux window fitted. But been waiting over two months for builder control certificate very poor service on that part
Could not fault them. Would recommend them ( & have done ) to friends & family
We are very pleased with the results of our loft boarding. It has transformed our loft from a small dumping ground into a large, efficient storage area and it is clear that the work has been carried out to an excellent standard. The two men who carried out the work were polite, hardworking and friendly and it only took them until the early afternoon to finish, which is amazing given the amount they had to cover! The price was also, in my opinion, very reasonable. All in all, we are very happy with the work done and would 100% recommend Loft Storage Room Company to anyone looking to have work done in their loft.
The Customer service is absolutely spot on and the fitting was swift, mess free. I was very very impressed.
Great service to great quality loft installation. Good fair price and quality martials used. guys were great on the day and super fast at their job.
Had a telescopic loft ladder fitted. Very pleased with the service from start to finish would definitely recommend . Come with a 3 year guarantee as well
Loft Storage Room Company is rated 4.91 based on 285 reviews