Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Elaine Moore
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Katie Frost
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Rachel Spence
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Miranda Effeny
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
Fantastic substitute for original dough.
Great products. Very efficient delivery. I've placed many repeat orders. The new Miracle Bar is amazing.
Love all of the products. Pizza and brownies are a big hit with all the family.
Lo-Dough gives me more food choices whilst sticking to a low calorie, healthy diet, which helps me maintain a healthy weight. The products are high quality, especially the chocolate brownies, which are amazing, and taste just like the real thing!
Love the bases and the cake bars! Absolutely amazing for my slimming plan, in my opinion the bases are better than a tortilla wrap for a pizza base for much less calories! And the cake bars warmed up with low calorie icecream are just heavenly! Placing my 3rd order in 2 weeks :)
Easy to order & quick to arrive. I haven’t tried everything yet but the brownie mix is good.
I’m just obsessed with the pizza bases. Love everything about them, the texture is a bit paper like but I learned to like now.
The new cake bars are absolutely fantastic too. Finally I have something to have with my cuppa. Very chocolate and soft, but not too soft and not too sweet. It’s perfect.
I’m definitely returning customer.
I love the product. It has become a staple. I use it to make healthier pizzas, wraps, toasties, pie base etc. I don't know how I ever managed without it.
I had missed eating pizza as l am on low carb diet, Lo-Dough is a life saver. The best thing that has happened since sliced bread
Really low calorie yet tasty alternative to a pizza base
Love the southern fried coating, I used this to make halloumi fries and prawns very tasty! The pizza base was also good so low in carbs and quick to make
Lo dough products are so versitile. Order always arrives in good time.
Lo-dough LTD is amazing. Great service, fast shipping. Great quality products.
Love the pizza base
Fantastic customer service, great communication and overall an amazing product
Food is delicious!!!
Made a delicious pizza also a mug cake really enjoyed
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
For someone that follows a keto diet in the UK, where supermarkets don't cater for keto like they do in the USA. This is a game changer.
Very happy with both product and staff. I find the wraps versatile and have been pleased with results this far. Any time I’ve had to contact the company with a question - they’ve been attentive, helpful abd very personable - something missing from many customer service scenarios these days I have no problem recommending the company and their product at all.
Couldn’t be any happier! Absolutely fantastic and with the recipes the list of choices are Fantastic for the lo-dough bases
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,197 reviews