Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Great low calorie option when your craving bread
Great product- actually tasty (imagined it would have tasted like cardboard, being so low in calories). Would definately buy and use again. Have only tried making a pizza so far (only concern- it takes a lot longer than the 7 minutes suggest on the package, and definately consider more paaasata than you think you need)!
Lo-Dough 4 star review on 24th November 2020
Excellent delivery, decent product. Company are good to work with.
The lo-dough pizza base is quite good! Only criticism is that it doesn’t crisp up, I followed the instructions first time around and it was quite soggy, second try i part baked the base before topping and even crisped up on a frying pan before serving and it just wasn’t crispy. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong? Tasted great however
Fab product however didn't eat all my pizza at once so put in the fridge to have following day and the base had gone soggy not very nice texture slightly mushy.
The ordering process was easy, and the product arrived very quickly,
I bought the pizza bases, and found them a great alternative to normal ones,
I will continue to use them as part of my Slimming World diet.
This is a staple of my low carb diet now. Use them as wraps and pizza generally! Love them.
Great product, just wish it was cheaper. Id like to use it every day but its a bit expensive for that.
Recently started a diet and was looking for some low cal options for pizza when I came across Lo-Dough. Used one for a pizza base and one for a quesadilla and I’m pleasantly surprised! Really enjoyed them and the fact they’re gluten free is even better!
Wish you could buy them at the supermarket :-)
Quite a versitile product. Glad I can have keto pizza and wraps. However do find slightly dry in taste, smother in oil or butter to moisten
Have been a customer from early on. They're my to go place for low carb pizza bases.
Products are great! Delivery is really efficient too! Some minor issues with the website - discount codes not working and account log in not always working, but customer services are always extremely helpful and resolve any issues efficiently.
Very quick & informative. Trying a few things like brownie mix & southern coating .
Great product and a fantastic idea. Would say they are a little on the expensive side and charging for P+P seems a little extensive on the cost you pay already. The products are nice tasting so placed a second order, but for a bulk order so I could get 20% off.
Easy to use, versatile
They are surprisingly thin- it's great it's so low carb but I thought it would be a bit thicker.
I'd prefer a few more calories but double the texture and also slightly larger discs.
Otherwise, a very good lo carb alternative. I used to pizza base discs as a base for pumpkin pie and it worked okay, although you could hardly taste the base as it was so thin, but gives you the illusion you're eating a pie!
Fasting delivery & Great stuff for what it is, if cooked right it’s the perfect substitute! Bars aren’t bad either ..Saving you Loads of calories so in my opinion worth the high price 😍
Have used as both a pizza base and to make a quiche. I used the quiche recipe from the cookbook (second one). It was delicious! I am looking forward to using lo dough in more creative ways to add variety to my meals, whilst continuing to follow a healthy eating plan.
I love its versatility