Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Perfect for a low calorie dough option! Just wish they did a bigger range.
Overall, I’m really pleased with Lo-Dough.

The service is good and delivery is fast, it’s a little odd that stock for the bases doesn’t come online until midday, but I’m sure they are trying to work out the stock / logistic issues they might be having.

I work in the fitness industry, so, as you’d expect, I’m very health conscious and always on the lookout for ways to eat my favourite foods within a calorie target. I was therefore excited to try Lo-Dough and have had mixed success.

I have found that, so far, they only really work as a pizza base. I’ve tried using them as egg rolls and have tried tik tok type wraps and both were very dry and cardboard like. Still edible, but not tasty enough for me, even with the trade off of very low cals.

As a pizza base, using passata, they really do work. It was as nice as a tortilla pizza aka the calorie content is fantastic. Ok so it’s no dominoes, but for 39 cals, it’s a good pizza base.

I’ve not tried blitzing and baking yet, nor have I tried the brownie mix that I ordered, but I would recommend the bases to my clients for use with pizza.

I do feel they are too expensive, but if you can afford it and you want to create a calorie deficit, they are a good tool.
Really good product, low calorie, gluten free - perfect!
Let’s be clear, these aren’t going to complete with dominoes and your local Italian but if you’ve been using wraps to make pizza in order to lower your calories these are ideal.
The only reason I gave 4 stars not 5 is the price as they are quite expensive,I’ve signed up get them delivered regularly so works out slightly better.
Very quick delivery and I love the pizza bases they’re a little bit expensive but in my opinion worth it for the fewer calories. The only disappointment is they are always sold out and I wish they would make more available knowing how big their demand has become
Loved the pizza bases they were brilliant, 10/10. The brownie mix was OK, I think I was in real gooey brownie mode and obviously they aren't the same as that, but might try it again now I know what to expect.
very helpful to have in the cupboard for making quiches and pizzas.
So, my 1st order didn't turn up a week after ordering I got in touch with lo-Dough who were very apologetic and within 2 days my order had arrived. Only tried the caramel one up to now which was very nice, although the pictures are a little deceiving the bars aren't as thick as they look on the pictures, but nonetheless they are rather scrummy
Easy website and delivery as stated
Great alternative to ‘bread’. Takes time to get used to but I love it now. Can make pizza and wraps and it’s lo carb.
Products you can't get anywhere else - but a bit pricey, especially if you don't cross the threshold for free postage.
I had my first lo dough pizza yesterday and I was really nice! I was pleasantly surprised how amazing it tasted! The base it very thin so you don't want to over load the top with different toppings but other than that I couldn't fault it. I will definitely be buying more for only 39 calories! I didn't feel bloated either so got to enjoy a pizza without the guilt!
Wasn’t impressed with the brownie mix , didn’t have much taste , the choc bars were really nice but just to big , snd I really wanted the pizza bases but you were out of stock
Good products, quick delivery. The cake bars are a real treat.
Made burritos and my own cheesy garlic bread with butter .. we both really enjoyed them, light texture. Better than I expected to be honest. Will buy again
The taste of the lemon drizzle is ok and is probably better than most, I initially thought the item was a low carb suitable for keto however not so, I accept this may have been an over sight on my behalf. The length of time it took for delivery left a bit of a bitter taste due to it being 48 hour tracked service but being delivered on the 10th day after ordering. This can only be put down to the companies slow procedures of dispatching, as the item was delivered within 48 hours of the item being received by Royal Mail.
Delivery was prompt and products are as described.
I love pizza but rarely eat it because of the calories so when I saw your Lo-Dough bases which are GF and low calorie, I had to try them and they were great! Will be ordering more when I run out of my first order!
I ordered pizza bases, I’ve used a few as a toastie. I need to experiment more with them.
My order arrived incomplete but this was corrected very quickly.
The biggest plus is the calorie count, I can still have pizza without breaking the calorie bank! Performance-wise it does the job as well, if not better than a wrap. The base is very thin and, on my first attempt, was a little floppy when eating (an optional dry-fry in a pan first may help with this). It doesn't have any flavour to detract from or add to the toppings, which I found good. All in all a good option when wanying pizza whilst trying to restrict calories.
Better than ww wraps as pizza base.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews