Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Sorry!
It’s not for me. I really didn’t like the taste. It was just too dry for me and a bit like cardboard.
Yummy but too expensive for what it is.
Although the wraps taste fine, I can’t get over the texture either as a wrap or a pizza base. It’s just too weird.

I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy them and it literally blows my mind that you have developed a product with such low calories and carbs but unfortunately they just aren’t for me.
I did quite like the pizza bases simular to a wrap and so low in calories only 2 syns on slimming world which is fantastic would purchase again. Unfortunately, the same can not be sed for the cake bars although they are of a good size after just a small bite i deemed it inedible and binned it not worth eating the 131 calories very disappointing would not waste my money as I binned it.
Box arrived. Quite damaged however goods inside were not. We were not given option of free tshirt when ordering although we spent enough.
Hi Orla,

Sincere apologies for this, we make sure every box leaves our factory in immaculate condition. Once it is in the hands of the postage system things can go wrong and it's unfortunate that you've had something go wrong.

It's great to hear that the contents isn't damaged and will be completely fine to consume.

I've checked your order and it does appear to fall just below the £50.00 order value to qualify for a free t-shirt.

Feel free to drop us an email to hello@lodough.co if you require any additional clarification.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
I think the taste and texture of the brownies is great although more mixture would be better especially for the price - they were a bit too thin to be called a brownie in a 7 in square brownie tin they were approx 1cm deep. I would consider doing a double mix if it wasnt so pricey.
Great product, sorts out my bread cravings. Just think it's too expensive to use as regularly as I'd like.
Fast shipping.
You should really fix your website which is extremely hard to use. The fact that you have to "update" after you choose the quantity of each item, this update not happening all the time, and the hardship of using collected points, all of these make me scared and usually end up in errors in my orders.
Great customer service and prompt delivery. However my pizza was soggy apart from the edges with no toppings
The price and nutritional value of products is amazing however I don’t think that the taste is great at all. You could say, what do you expect? It’s low cal pizza bases and brownies however, both products didn’t satisfy any of my cravings. The pizza base I found was very papery with no taste, the brownie was better to be fair but it still wasn’t very nice taste wise. I understand it’s low cal etc however the taste and texture doesn’t satisfy cravings.
Didn’t love them but good value of calories not great value of money
Lo-Dough 3 star review on 28th October 2020
I bought the pizza bases. They did the job. They were easy to use. However they were tasteless. What did I expect for a low calorie pizza base.
Delivery was fantastic, unfortunately for me I didn't find these very good for myself as they were not very filling, I also found them to powdered
Makes a good pizza base. Not good ina sandwich toaster.
Too much like cardboard.. was nice with kebab but could be more bread like. Softer to eat
The products are excellent alternatives for someone looking to satisfy indulgent cravings whilst limiting their calorie intake. Caveating for the massive reduction in calories / carbs / fats compared to non-modified brownies, cakes and pizzas, Lo-Dough products are fantastic, as they really do hit the mark with curbing cravings. However, if I was merely judging the products by themselves (without the low calorie nuance) I would say that the artificial sweetener taste is over strong and the texture of the products are overly crumbly.
Loved the taste and texture, but I think it was a bit too much fibre for me...I won't go into detail!! If it was cheaper I might be tempted to try it again, though.
I was interested and excited about being able to have a pizza on keto, but a bit underwhelmed,its not a pizza base it's a wrap.a versatile wrap but a wrap all the same.
Very expensive for what it is,I'm a bit miffed I bought 8 if I'm honest
Thanks
Love Lo-dough but very disappointed that I postponed my order & it still arrived :-(
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews