Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
I have been buying the miracle bars for some time and loved them - unfortunately in your infinite wisdom you have chosen to change the ingredients and recipe and for me the lemon and the chocolate are now too sweet so wont be buying any more
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick delivery no issues there
I really love the product and keep repurchasing because I find it really useful and I enjoy their versatility.
I have a wheat allergy and I’m trying to keep my weight down as this product has been a game changer.
However, some feedback - the packaging is not up to standard for the product or price - it is clear to me that this needs to be airtight - air gets to it and dries it out. I’ve had to throw some away where half of it is dried overnight. The price point is excessive for what you’re getting. I have had bases that had soggy corners.
Postage is a pain - 2nd class. I actually live in Manchester and I wish I could click and collect because I feel it is ridiculous that postage is so slow. In my opinion there should be free postage and 1st class when buying in bulk for such a high end price.
I enjoy the product and have repurchased many times and will continue to as it has helped keep my weight down but I cannot recommend the company.
Website, ordering and Delivery was good.
I love the cake bars, southern style coating and lo dough base. They’re great for replacements, really low calorie and taste good. The brownie mix I really wouldn’t recommend if you want a 65 calorie brownie. You really have to pimp it (with lots of calories) for it to taste slightly ok. For me, it’s inedible.
I personally didn’t like the lo-dough base taste unfortunately. I liked the brownie. I received a very good customer service , delivery is fast .
Good service but very poor product
It was ok but very expensive for what it is. I used as a pizza base but it didn’t crisp up as much as my usual wrap. I probably won’t order again.
I think the Lo-Dough pizza bases are a great idea, but I didn't like them. I made pizza and to me the base tasted like cardboard. Good to try them though
Lovely bar tasted great but unfortunately did not agree with my stomach, left me gassy, bloated & rushing to the toilet.
Did not agree with me at all!😔
The pizza bases are average prefer wrap pizzas
The chicken seasoning is good and not tried the brownies yet
have appreciated the addition they make to a low carb diet, i should probably experiment more via the cook book. the eggie-bread idea has revolutionised breakfast.
I would value them being just slightly larger as a wrap, but that's not a major problem.
Have to say the turn-around from order to arrival has deteriorated, i know you mention on the site impact of COVIUD and possibly Brexit, but i am now 8 days from shipping, live in London. Wonder if a reduction in shipping charge can be considered for 'members' until you have this back i hand?
otherwise thanks for the product
Not what I was expecting - it was almost wafery :(
I was hoping for a bit more 'bite' to the bases
I've tried the cake bars which are lovely. I ordered the wraps chocolate brownie mix and coating crumb mix and the cook book. The book is good. The wraps are ok but to use regularly expensive. I wasn't too impressed with the brownie mix but it was ok and light. I can rate the coating crumb mix. I used that on sone chicken which was nice. Not sure of i will order again? Why cant you supply a mix for the wraps so you can make your own? Overall its worth a try.
I like the wraps ,however I find them a bit pricy esp with delivery to Ireland.It was nice to try for a lower calorie option but the price would probably just make me cut calories in other areas and have a normal wrap.
Tastes vile.
Overpriced
But fast delivery
The brownies were very good, however I was not very fond of the pizza bases; they reminded me of eating styrofoam and we’re incredibly tasteless. I understand there needs to be some trade off from normal pizza bases or even tortilla wraps, but they aren’t for me.
This was my first order and was very disappointed with the packing team, items were missed. Thankfully the customer service team were great and sent out the missing items. Just waiting for them to arrive. Delivery seems to be a long time, so if you want anything quickly don’t order from here.
The pizza dough product it’s self is great and brilliant to use in slimming world as it’s only 2 sins. Great taste and holds it shape well. Looking forward to try it as a wrap
Lo dough pizzas - great, lo dough pies - great make sure you glaze with extra pie filling sauce and cook with foil over the top for first 5 mins lo dough cooked on its own dries out and tastes like paper; lo dough pancakes- don't bother batter does not stick, lo dough cake bars- delicious but not huge as advertised, just a normal cereal bar size...was expecting more than this. lo dough - brownies yummy! lo dough skinny quiche recipe - amazing, a firm favourite! lo dough mug cakes - good but expensive. Lo dough spicy coating - too hot for me and didn't like the spices used, tastes more curry than southern fried American style. So a mixed bag but worth a try. buy a few bits and pieces, so you can experiment. Enjoy!
Products are aimed at those on a diet.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews