Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
The biggest Scam on the internet. if i can give it minus zero i would. THIS IS DISGUSTING, one of the worst things i have ever eaten. The whole thing smells like chemicals what you use to clean up rust really. No matter whati did with it cover it with pizza toppings , bake it no matter what THIS ISNT FOOD. PLEASE DO NOT BUY EVER !!
I am reviewing the Cake Bars. They are dry and tasteless.
. Very disappointed. They also upset my digestion. I have not yet tried the crumbs.
I also very much doubt that they are low carb friendly.
Tastes very bland, and the brownies were awful. Dissapointed in this purchase.
I have not received my order yet to give a review
I didn't like the texture. Was expecting something a bit closer to a pizza base. Found the product quite dry.
I really didnt enjoy the southern fried mix - it tasted extremely salty and strongly of dried onion and dried herbs combined with an unusual fustiness.

The bases are ok but just that. The dough stays soggy underneath when used as a pizza not a texture i enjoyed. I might eat it if i was desperate to lose weight but I will try some other recipes with it.
pour pouvoir en parler il faudrait avoir reçu ma commande Voici bientôt un mois que j attends Enfin reçu Il aurait été courtois de mettre un paquet de plus en geste commercial ou de me donner une remise comme proposé
Bonjour,

Merci pour votre avis.

Excuses sincères pour le retard dans la livraison de votre commande. Cela nous dérange vraiment lorsque nous travaillons incroyablement dur pour nous assurer que nous recevons nos produits par la poste lorsque nous disons que nous le ferons, seulement pour être déçus par le système postal.

En raison de la pandémie en cours entraînant une réduction des effectifs et des mesures de distanciation sociale qui ont été mises en place pour protéger les travailleurs, nous sommes conscients que certaines livraisons prennent un peu plus de temps que d'habitude.

J'ai vérifié vos détails de suivi et je peux voir que votre commande est arrivée parfaitement bien plus tôt dans la journée.

Merci pour votre patience.

Sincères amitiés,

Équipe Lo-Dough
My delivery came covered in a brown , sticky mess. Whole delivery had to go in the bin. Luckily wasn’t a big order this time but I won’t be purchasing again. Sent numerous messages on their instagram page - no reply. Very poor service.
Lo-Dough 1 star review on 11th November 2020
Hi there,

Thanks for your message, sincere apologies with regards to this and the delay getting back to you.

I have personally checked our Instagram account and can't seem to locate your message unfortunately and it is checked on a daily bases.

Not to worry, it appears that your order could have been damaged in transit, we make sure every box leaves our factory in immaculate condition. Once it is in the hands of the postage system things can go wrong and it's unfortunate that you've had something go wrong.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and we'll certainly ensure this is resolved for you right away.

Team Lo-Dough
Too dry gave the box away I’m sorry to report!
Texture is awful, tried it as a wrap, as tortilla chips and as a pizza base and all horrible. Such a shame as they were expensive, I want my money back :(
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for your review.

We'd love to help you have a better Lo-Dough experience. It's taken us 3 years of hard dedicated work to bring our product to market and it really upsets us to hear about it when someone has a bad experience. We genuinely believe that when prepared correctly Lo-Dough can be used in a number of different ways to create the most indulgent treats without the calories.

Why don't you drop us an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll try and help you out with some of our best tips?

Team Lo-Dough
Really not impressed, awful texture, a bit like a polystyrene tray that you sometimes get a pizza on. Suppose I shouldn’t have expected much for the calories!
tastes like paper
I have emailed twice to try to cancel my subscription and haven’t even had a courtesy response. The website is not user friendly and makes it very difficult to cancel or manage subscriptions online. As a result, I have no paid for three shipments that I did not want.
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies with regards to this, I have checked our Customer Service platform and unfortunately, can't seem to locate any emails from yourself requesting your subscription to be canceled.

Not to worry, I have just tried to call you but there was no answer, feel free to give us a quick call or please pop us an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll get this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Aaqib
Funny taste. Took one bite. Threw the rest in the bin. Don’t know what to do with the rest of the box now. Shame I had high hopes
Lo-Dough 1 star review on 28th October 2020
I did not like the taste of the brownies they were very bitter and the pizza base turned into crisp in the oven.
I ordered over a week ago and haven’t received my parcel yet. I also got in touch with LoDough but no answer from them. So far, not happy with it.
Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

I've checked your order number and tracking details and it does appear that this was sent to the wrong delivery office by Royal Mail but is currently being rerouted. We have responded to your emails a couple of times but please ensure you check your junk/spam email folder as we are aware some of our emails can get caught in there.

Feel free to pop us an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll be more than happy to update you further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Team Lo-Dough
Very poor other bread much better
Good idea but tastes absolutely vile. I’d stick to a pitta pizza to be honest
It still hasn’t arrived so can’t do a review
Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your review, sincere apologies with regards to this.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll certainly take a look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved as soon as possible.

Team Lo-Dough
Fast service but product not for me
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews