Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Excessive amounts of emails even when unsubscribed
I don't usually write bad reviews unless I've recieved appalling service however i found an email invite so here goes.
The pizza base/wraps are pointless and we felt like we'd eaten fresh air!!
I've learnt that a little bit of proper food is better than a lot of tasteless, textureless rubbish
Brownie mix was really disappointing. Brownies had a strange slimy texture, and very little chocolate flavour. Complete waste of money.
Very disappointed with the new double chocolate "miracle" bar, the soft layer looks on the picture to be chocolate, but it tastes and looks similar to the caramel bar, and completely overwhelms the flavour with sickly caramel. As a diabetic, the old chocolate cake bar was a welcome staple treat, relatively low carb. Definitely a big misjudgment by lo-dough, unfortunately will not be buying these again.
Didn’t like it at all. Does not cook well.
Really disappointed, horrible texture and odd taste was hoping this was the answer to my pizza prayers!
Found the lo-dough bases to be absolutely disgusting... made a pizza and followed the instructions to the letter however the taste was horrendous. In fairness, they are only 39 calories each so of course are not going to taste like a regular pizza.
Shame the product did not arrive before soliciting a review...
Bought lemon drizzle and new choc bar. Lemon one was tasteless and not pleasant - choc one slightly better but not the best. Also have the flat dough, tried an egg custard - not impressed.
delivery took actually longer than average
Delivered on time and we'll packaged but I didn't like the product so won't be ordering again
Not my cup of tea no taste just like eating polystyrene literally. Might be ok for other people but I won’t be using them again.
unfortunately I do not have a good opinion, in addition to paying 12.50 euros for shipping, to collect the package I had to pay another 17 euros. lo-dougt is incorrect.
I wrote an email, they didn't answer me about it
food is not nice at all in my opinion
Would not recommend did not like it at all stuff was rank
Not a fan of the bases brownie was ok bareable
Thought these were a great idea though they turned up late, and are the consistency of rice paper wouldn’t feed to my dog!
Still waiting for my order
Hi Cath,

Sincere apologies with regards to this, can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and shipping address and we'll certainly take a look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Really didn’t like it. Tasted like cardboard. Maybe a bad batch or maybe just not to my liking. Waste of money
Delivery came very quickly, had seen the bases for pizza for only 2 syns on slimming world. However won't be buying again due to the cardboard taste and texture, not worth the money would rather use my syns on something better.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews