Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
You mentioned this product is healthy, not preservatives and gluten free however when I read the label contain E464 which It is a commercially prepared, chemically modified wood cellulose product.

As well as being used in foods it is also used in, but not limited to:

Tile Adhesives
Cement renders
Gypsum products
Pharmaceutical
Paints & Coatings
Cosmetics
Detergents & cleaners
Eye Drops
Most alarming for me was the heavy metals present in this ingredient:

Arsenic
Lead
Mercury
Cadmium

How can you say this is a healthy option?
Yose
Brighton, UK
Feels and tastes like a kitchen sponge. Was looking forward to this but it's a waste of money. Left same review on Facebook but was removed which means you don't show new customers real reviews which is shocking and shows how little you think of your own product.
Made a pizza it was so tasty I also used for making a quiche highly recommended will be buying more shortly
I love pizza. Having started going to my local diet group I soon realised pizza wouldn't be part of my life anymore! After trying different base alternatives I found Lo-Dough. Heaven in a vacuumed bag! Pizzas are back in my life & I even use it in place of my bread for my bacon butty on Sunday mornings. We went to a BBQ & had burgers but swapped the bun for Lo-Dough. I've told everyone at my diet group about Lo-Dough & I know there's quite a lot that are saying the same as me. Lo-Dough is helping me stick to the weight loss. Best thing since sliced bread? I'd say so.
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 25th July 2017 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 25th July 2017
All of the products at Lo-dough are fantastic, so much so that we now have a monthly subscription set up. Our latest purchase was a box of 10 miracle cake bars, which taste amazing, are high in fibre and have relatively low calories in each bar.

I cannot recommend Lo-dough highly enough, and my wife and I have already converted several other family members and friends to regular customers.

Well done Lo-dough, you have excellent products in the range, and we can’t wait to see what comes next.
I couldn’t do Keto without Lo-Dough
Nice strong flavour on the southern crumbs. A little strange after taste from the brownie mix though.
I ordered the pizza bases and brownie mix and was soooo excited to try them. I’d heard really good things and they were often sold old when I went to buy them so thought they must be special! I’m actually so so disappointed with them and really don’t understand what I’m missing?! The best way to describe the pizza bases is as soggy cardboard. I tried a pizza first and cooked in the oven as per the instructions but the texture was not nice and I didn’t finish it. I then tried using it like a wrap and making a quesadilla and left it in for longer to crisp up more but that didn’t work at all and I didn’t finish that one either.
The brownie mix (as all healthy stuff) wasn’t sweet at all, it was as if I’d made brownies but forgot to add sugar and eggs, it was crumbly and flat but strangely dense, as like the pizza bases, the brownies went in the bin! I know these are meant to be healthy alternative and will never be as nice as the real thing but I have had way better healthy alternatives! Based on all the great reviews, maybe I had a bad pack? So upsetting!
However, the customer service I received was amazing! My item was marked as delivered but it hadn’t been and when I enquired they were very apologetic and send me a new pack the next day.
If I knew it was like eating polystyrene I wouldn't have bought it. I could have eaten the packaging that came with our new fridge instead@ It's disgusting both in texture and flavour. I was very foolish in buying 12 packs!!
I’ve tried several ways to cook the dough for the pizza but never managed to get it so it doesn’t taste of polystyrene
Tasteless. But what do you want for 39 calories.
Had the bases. Only done a pizza out of it. It was OK. Not very crispy. But OK to make a pizza. Look forward to trying other meals.
Tried pizza bases and brownie mix and didn’t like any of them. I’ve never been too fussy about food and like pretty much everything, but these products did not worth the money in any way.
With some reservations I purchased this lo dough to try to find a substitute for pizza! I was really positively surprised at how tasty this was. Would I buy this again? Definitely and I’m discovering all the things I can do with it now. Scones next 👍
To find you guys & allow my Type 1 diabetic son to have pizza safely knowing his blood sugars won’t spike dangerously is an absolute revelation!! Better still..... He & his sister LOVE THEM!!!! So glad we’ve found each other!!! X
Very good and actually find the lodough pizza bases nicer than traditional ones. Delivery well packaged in a box only slight concern was when peeling the paper off each individual lodough some of the base sticks. Although this didn't really damage my first one I would be extremely careful when separating the protective paper away from the LoDough as it could render the base useless if any more stuck to the sheet.
a great alternative to pastry/ pizza base
Lo Dough are recalling their cake bars because they contain allergens that are incorrectly described - they claim the bars are gluten free but they've been found to contain gluten. Lo Dough are supposed to display this information on their website but aren't, and are still displaying the incorrect details.
Love the products - they taste insane and keep me on track with my diet!
A gem of a little company! Fast dispatch, useful recipes and links, compliments a keto lifestyle. Thank you!!
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews