Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
Lives up to expectations! Loved using it as a wrap, pizza and quiche base! Highly recommended.
Posted 1 hour ago
Sorry!
It’s not for me. I really didn’t like the taste. It was just too dry for me and a bit like cardboard.
Yummy but too expensive for what it is.
It a fantastic, versatile product that can be used instead of bread or pastry. I use it for all sorts of things. I love the fact that it is free from most things and low in calories too.
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 30th November 2020
versatile product. Excellent customer care.
Excellent base for a pizza! Will be recommending it to family and friends.❤️👌
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Very happy with my purchase. Made pizzas & was very tasty
Quick delivery and happy with my purchase
I only buy the southern fried coating but I absolutely love it 😊
I thought I had brought 48 packs of lo-dough when in fact it was only 24 packs as they write 2bases not 1 pack very confusing and felt like it actually cost me more than I was wanting to pay
I've this product so much, I have bought some as a Christmas present for a friend. It's so versatile.
Although the wraps taste fine, I can’t get over the texture either as a wrap or a pizza base. It’s just too weird.

I’m sure a lot of people would enjoy them and it literally blows my mind that you have developed a product with such low calories and carbs but unfortunately they just aren’t for me.
Fantastic substitute for original dough.
Great products. Very efficient delivery. I've placed many repeat orders. The new Miracle Bar is amazing.
Love all of the products. Pizza and brownies are a big hit with all the family.
The biggest Scam on the internet. if i can give it minus zero i would. THIS IS DISGUSTING, one of the worst things i have ever eaten. The whole thing smells like chemicals what you use to clean up rust really. No matter whati did with it cover it with pizza toppings , bake it no matter what THIS ISNT FOOD. PLEASE DO NOT BUY EVER !!
Lo-Dough gives me more food choices whilst sticking to a low calorie, healthy diet, which helps me maintain a healthy weight. The products are high quality, especially the chocolate brownies, which are amazing, and taste just like the real thing!
Love the bases and the cake bars! Absolutely amazing for my slimming plan, in my opinion the bases are better than a tortilla wrap for a pizza base for much less calories! And the cake bars warmed up with low calorie icecream are just heavenly! Placing my 3rd order in 2 weeks :)
Easy to order & quick to arrive. I haven’t tried everything yet but the brownie mix is good.
I am reviewing the Cake Bars. They are dry and tasteless.
. Very disappointed. They also upset my digestion. I have not yet tried the crumbs.
I also very much doubt that they are low carb friendly.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews