Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Very happy with this product! Will keep buying it in future
Love this product never miss real pizza
I purchased the lo dough base, wow it was excellent as a base for pizza, quiche and wrap all under 5g carbs and low calorie. I’m loving it
It was ok but very expensive for what it is. I used as a pizza base but it didn’t crisp up as much as my usual wrap. I probably won’t order again.
Love the product and really looking forward to having this after my first competition! Something scrumny and won't pack on the pounds!
Used these as a pizza base, loved them
Bars have a great taste... maybe a little bit too great! 😊
I love Lo Dough!!! I love the Lo Dough and it's versatility - it's a wrap, a pizza base, a quiche base, a burger bun and lots more. The Lo Dough chocolate Brownie mix is my saviour - when I need a chocolate fix this does it every time and so low in calories. The Lo Dough cake bars are scrumptious - I can't eat a whole one so usually split in half, but love the flavours. The company is so reliable and helpful and I've never been disappointed in them or their goods.
I think its brilliant 👏
The perfect snack for calorie conscious people
Absolutely loved my pizza!!! Can't believe how good it tasted! No more takeaway pizza for me and as a slimming world member it was only 2 syns for the entire thing!! I'm about to order lots more!!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 20th February 2021
Fast delivery every time.
Lo dough are great! Easy website to order, cheap delivery and great products.
I love the cake bars they are so lovely and really give me a hit when I need something sweet. The lemon one is my favourite. The lo-dough bases are so versatile for pizza quiche and so much more
Love lo-dough products, I use the bases lots of different ways great for fibre and being gluten free 🙂
Ordered lemon drizzle bars they taste really good can’t wait to sample some of the other flavours
Great low calorie alternative that you can make your own tasty meal from definitely recommend.
Lo dough bases are a real game changer, I follow slimming world and these are 2 syns each, making them a perfect fit for pizza and wraps.
Will definitely be buying more when I need them.
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 20th February 2021
I found the Lo-dough wraps while research alternatives to pizza. I originally purchased a pack of two of these to trial them. I was so pleased with how they taste that I have subscribed to recieve 4 pks every 6 Weeks. They make a great pizza base or a wrap, which does not need cooking. The price compared to other sites is reasonable. The whole choosing options and purchasing on the site is easy. An option to change the next date for delivery is available. You can't go wrong. I highly recommend this product through this website.
Great ease at ordering and fantastic tasting don’t feel like I’m missing out on bread anymore
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,069 reviews