Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
I’m really impressed with the wraps. They are tasty and versatile, and the company share so many recipes. Quite expensive but worth it!
Love the product, excellent service, just a tad on the expensive side but it is worth it
Good product, very versatile. Have subscribed to their wraps for a few months and always find creative new ways to use in a low carb meal. Their newsletter and recipes are helpful guides. Great service anytime I've contacted.
Delicious, would definitely buy again. I made spicy chicken with smokey bbq base, with onions, mushrooms, peppers and low fat cheese
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Holey moley where have these products been. How have I just discovered them. Have not stopped talking about them. The pizza crust is insane and the chocolate cake is incredible.
Very fast delivery
Great food
Great tasting product especially when you’re mindful of calories
Love what the company is trying to achieve by providing low calorie alternatives to the nation's favourite foods. I mean pizza is just life really, and its great that you don't need to feel guilty about eating 1 (well maybe 2).
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Made a really tasty pizza using the lo dough bases. Just as tasty as a takeaway but none of the bad stuff
Fast delivery. Very easy to make different recipes and useful for my diet. The cake bars are amazing! Tastes like chocolate cake to me.
I made beautiful pizzas with lo dough. So excited to find this product. Thank you !
So versatile and easy to assemble into anything you want being breakfast, lunch or dinner. Spot on!
My delivery came covered in a brown , sticky mess. Whole delivery had to go in the bin. Luckily wasn’t a big order this time but I won’t be purchasing again. Sent numerous messages on their instagram page - no reply. Very poor service.
Lo-Dough 1 star review on 11th November 2020
Hi there,

Thanks for your message, sincere apologies with regards to this and the delay getting back to you.

I have personally checked our Instagram account and can't seem to locate your message unfortunately and it is checked on a daily bases.

Not to worry, it appears that your order could have been damaged in transit, we make sure every box leaves our factory in immaculate condition. Once it is in the hands of the postage system things can go wrong and it's unfortunate that you've had something go wrong.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and we'll certainly ensure this is resolved for you right away.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Fast delivery great products
A great alternative and taste similar to the real thing with hardly any carbs
Too dry gave the box away I’m sorry to report!
Great company.
Wish you could buy them at the supermarket :-)
Quite a versitile product. Glad I can have keto pizza and wraps. However do find slightly dry in taste, smother in oil or butter to moisten
Very good service and tasty products
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews