Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
For someone that follows a keto diet in the UK, where supermarkets don't cater for keto like they do in the USA. This is a game changer.
Very happy with both product and staff. I find the wraps versatile and have been pleased with results this far. Any time I’ve had to contact the company with a question - they’ve been attentive, helpful abd very personable - something missing from many customer service scenarios these days I have no problem recommending the company and their product at all.
Couldn’t be any happier! Absolutely fantastic and with the recipes the list of choices are Fantastic for the lo-dough bases
We love it!
Very weird bitter taste of chocolate bars. Couldn’t eat more than 1/4bar
I absolutely adore lo dough! For someone on slimming world it means I can have pizza and still be wayyyy under my syns!!
Really easy to use, cook with and tasty.
I did quite like the pizza bases simular to a wrap and so low in calories only 2 syns on slimming world which is fantastic would purchase again. Unfortunately, the same can not be sed for the cake bars although they are of a good size after just a small bite i deemed it inedible and binned it not worth eating the 131 calories very disappointing would not waste my money as I binned it.
I love lo-Dough
My son has type 1 diabetes and they are low carb for him he loves them and i love them too
The pizza bases combined with low-fat cheese are great for making shockingly low-calorie meals with great macros. The brownie mix is really good, low in calories and high in fiber, very filling considering the number of calories.
I have tried the original lo dough and the cake bars which are both nice. I also have the southern style coating and the brownie mix which I am yet to try. Delivery is always very quick.
Fast delivery, always packed with recipe ideas, low calorie and versatile!! I order a box every month now :)
Box arrived. Quite damaged however goods inside were not. We were not given option of free tshirt when ordering although we spent enough.
Hi Orla,

Sincere apologies for this, we make sure every box leaves our factory in immaculate condition. Once it is in the hands of the postage system things can go wrong and it's unfortunate that you've had something go wrong.

It's great to hear that the contents isn't damaged and will be completely fine to consume.

I've checked your order and it does appear to fall just below the £50.00 order value to qualify for a free t-shirt.

Feel free to drop us an email to hello@lodough.co if you require any additional clarification.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Absolutely love it! I've missed having pizza nights and Lo-Dough makes it completely possible without the extra guilt. Thanks so much!!!
Once again have enjoyed this product low calorie and increased fibre just what I want . Thank you Lo Dough
Great low carb products! Brilliant service, really pleased thanks! 😁 Made some yummy brownies last night that all the family loved and the pizza was delicious! 😋
Quick delivery and amazing products, these have made the keto diet so easy to follow.
Have been using Lo-dough wraps for lunch every day for 9 months as part of a low carb diet & have lost 4 stone. They are also lovely used as a Pizza base. I could not imagine being without them now
The lo-dough pizza base is quite good! Only criticism is that it doesn’t crisp up, I followed the instructions first time around and it was quite soggy, second try i part baked the base before topping and even crisped up on a frying pan before serving and it just wasn’t crispy. Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong? Tasted great however
Quality of product can't he faulted but living in ireland and having to wait so long for delivery is not good (12 days was a bit much)
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 6,209 reviews