Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
I’m relatively new to lo-do but I’m enjoying trying it in all sorts of ways! So far everything has been great. I’m getting used to having to order by 12:05 pm too! Delivery is prompt too, so am impressed so far !
Excellent products, quick delivery.
I really like Lo-Dough products and they provide great replacements for foods that usually carry high-carb and calorie weightings. It has definitely helped my diet and I don't feel sluggish like I used to do when eating more carbs. There is a wide range of suggestions for different ways of using the products and they are worth the money you pay when utilised well.
Amazing! Really helps to lower my calorie intake. Lo Dough is even better than ordinary wraps as there are so many uses for it. Definitely ordering again!
Fabulous alternative to wraps on slimming world plan as you don’t have to waste a “B” choice. Make wonderful pizzas / fajita pie / meat pasties / quiche
Tried Lo-dough for the first time- we made pizzas and were really pleased with the results- lovely and light with a slight crisp- only a couple of syns on SW 😀 we will definitely be buying more to experiment with!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Overall, I’m really pleased with Lo-Dough.

The service is good and delivery is fast, it’s a little odd that stock for the bases doesn’t come online until midday, but I’m sure they are trying to work out the stock / logistic issues they might be having.

I work in the fitness industry, so, as you’d expect, I’m very health conscious and always on the lookout for ways to eat my favourite foods within a calorie target. I was therefore excited to try Lo-Dough and have had mixed success.

I have found that, so far, they only really work as a pizza base. I’ve tried using them as egg rolls and have tried tik tok type wraps and both were very dry and cardboard like. Still edible, but not tasty enough for me, even with the trade off of very low cals.

As a pizza base, using passata, they really do work. It was as nice as a tortilla pizza aka the calorie content is fantastic. Ok so it’s no dominoes, but for 39 cals, it’s a good pizza base.

I’ve not tried blitzing and baking yet, nor have I tried the brownie mix that I ordered, but I would recommend the bases to my clients for use with pizza.

I do feel they are too expensive, but if you can afford it and you want to create a calorie deficit, they are a good tool.
Excellent product and fast delivery.
I really love the product and keep repurchasing because I find it really useful and I enjoy their versatility.
I have a wheat allergy and I’m trying to keep my weight down as this product has been a game changer.
However, some feedback - the packaging is not up to standard for the product or price - it is clear to me that this needs to be airtight - air gets to it and dries it out. I’ve had to throw some away where half of it is dried overnight. The price point is excessive for what you’re getting. I have had bases that had soggy corners.
Postage is a pain - 2nd class. I actually live in Manchester and I wish I could click and collect because I feel it is ridiculous that postage is so slow. In my opinion there should be free postage and 1st class when buying in bulk for such a high end price.
I enjoy the product and have repurchased many times and will continue to as it has helped keep my weight down but I cannot recommend the company.
Brilliant service as always!! Even with low stock my subscription was here.
Website, ordering and Delivery was good.
I ordered the new cakes oh my they are lovely, just wish they were less to buy, good size, and the Lo-Dough wraps made lots of things with them thank you
Amazing
Can’t belive how yummy there are my 2nd order of 8 now ! Love
Make amazing pizza bases and more! Love love love
Using lo dough as a slimming aid, I am delighted to make pizzas that are both delicious and filling. Planning to try more recipes soon.
Really good product, low calorie, gluten free - perfect!
Let’s be clear, these aren’t going to complete with dominoes and your local Italian but if you’ve been using wraps to make pizza in order to lower your calories these are ideal.
The only reason I gave 4 stars not 5 is the price as they are quite expensive,I’ve signed up get them delivered regularly so works out slightly better.
Excellent products and customer service. Would recommend!
Made pizza and it was amazing deffo buying more !!!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 1st March 2021
The spices came quickly and were amazing. Especially the Souvlaki.
Excessive amounts of emails even when unsubscribed
Lo-Dough is rated 4.32 based on 7,068 reviews