Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
Love it will buy again very versatile
Excellent service. Delivered extremely quickly and packed really well. The products are fantastic! So far I’ve tried the bases, the wonderful chocolate cake and the breadcrumb coating. All of them have been delicious and I will definitely be purchasing again and again. You really can have your cake and eat it with Lo-Dough!!
Great products and they are gluten free low calorie however not the new cake bar that has been disappointing
Amazing British company!!! Keep yo the amazing work and letting me have my ultra low carb treats!!!
I'm obsessed with the Lo Dough wraps - I just use them as wraps or pizza, but I'm looking forward to branching out and trying new things!

I also ordered the brownie mix so can't wait to see how that goes!

The delivery is always super quick, and I've now subscribed to get my wraps ones a month. Love. It.
An absolute game-changer! I'm on the Slimming World diet and now I can still have pizza nights! Mind blown! Thank you!
Love the cake bar!
Great service very fast delivery, I think there a bit expensive for to pizza base I'm lucky I'm not laxcose tolaten so I will do my pizza in the future on wraps as there 89p for 8 and only a little less healthy then the lo-dough one's for 3.99 for 2 . But the southern fried bread crumbs are a winner I will definitely buy again. Thank you for the great service.
Perfect for a pregnant diabetic that’s craving pizza !!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
perfect! I'm definitely buying again. Thanks Lo-Dough!
I did not like the taste of the brownies they were very bitter and the pizza base turned into crisp in the oven.
Absolutely amazing ! Well worth the wait for it . I can now enjoy low carb and low syns by using this product for many different recipes
Nice low syn alternative for a pizza. Very impressed.
I am new to Lo-Dough but many of my friends at Slimming World rave about it, so I am very excited to try it. The chocolate bar is delicious and I have made a wonderful vegetable gratin topped with the Southern-style coating. Am not sure how to get the best from the wraps yet, but I have now got a cookbook so hope to be inspired.
The chocolate cake bars were really not very nice. I know they are low calorie and high protein but they had quite an off putting chemical smell to them that you could taste in the bar.
Love this product, cannot live without it now!
For anyone looking for Gluten Free, High fibre, Low calorie products that taste great. Look no further these products are great. Their pizzas are vey tasty as is their double chocolate cake bar. Plus they seem to have endless recipes to use their products to make your own pizzas etc.
I've yet to try many of their products but I like what I have tasted so far. The other bonus was that I didn't have to go around the shops looking for it; just ordered on line delivered in a day or two. I have a friend who loves pizzas and unable to eat them because he is on a strict diet. Now his prayers have been answered.
Love this stuff!!! Abit pricey but helps my cravings on my diet
Ordered nearly 2 weeks and no sign of it
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies with regard to your order, I can confirm that your order has been dispatched. It really upsets us when we work incredibly hard to make sure we get our products in the post when we say we will, only to be let down by the postage system.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll certainly take a further look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Very pleased with the delivery time. Used LoughDo Base today made Pasties (V.Nice) and a large Quiche also very nice.
Will be using "breadcrumbs" later in the week. Overall Very happy and wil be ordering abd recommending more.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 5,988 reviews