Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough Ltd. made you happy

Samantha C
"Probably the best pizza I've ever had, and completely guilt free! Perfect size for one person. Yet to embark on anything else with my Lo-Dough but as a pizza addict who now reluctantly follows Slimming World, it's a win win situation! Thank you, Lo-Dough!"
Jane C
"Brilliant product. Used it to make pizza and quiche so far and both were great"
"I absolutely love Lo-Dough, having lost 3&1/2 stone in weight it's the perfect low calorie base for pizza, and making a sweet tart case instead of pastry - I have recommended it to all my slimming friends and family especially my daughter who is gluten intolerant it's a fantastic substitute for her. I've even created a healthy low calorie option mince tart for Christmas this year using the Lo-Dough as a case and it tastes amazing ❤️"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"I was sceptical after reading some negative reviews but I’ve just made a pizza & it was fab. Big re-order done!"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Far too expensive for what it is. Shame because a cheaper price would result in it being a hit. Not worth the cost."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Love the versatility of Lo-Dough. Fits into my eating plan. Great alternative to pastry for quiche."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"Great tasting pizza base. Shame 2 bases in 1 packet"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"I was sceptical but I absolutely loved it I made pizza & also used a vase to make a burrito which was delicious. Have ordered a bigger supply now"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Brilliant i can enjoy pizza again with no pains. Thank you so much"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Made a pizza and was soggy....didnt like"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"Made pizza it was delicious."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Excellent product easy to use and tastes good too. An excellent product to have when cutting carbs, low carb but good taste and flexibility of use"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Love the lo-dough, it’s so versatile, although a little expensive"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"When I first ordered lo dough I wasn’t convinced however the delivery service was really quick and when I first tried them I didn’t think they tasted of much but they have grown on me I have them once a week on my lower carlorie days as a bikini competitor carlories especially when prepping for a show are low so I think these will work a treat Many thanks Sophie Davis @sophiepd"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Good for and alternative but expensive"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Gluten Free
"So light yet they are so filling. Had as a wrap 2 was plenty. Made a pizza and that was lovely. Would buy again."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"I haven’t been able to eat bread for a long time, so this was a real treat. I made a pizza with one, it was delicious"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"I'm loving Lo Dough with been a Slimmingworld consultant letting my members know they can enjoy a pizza, pie, tart, sandwich with this. Love it Trish."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"This product is amazing, very tasty and easy to use, I use it as an alternative for a pizza base, will definitely be buying some more"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"Love love it, I make lots of different meals with it pizza bring my fave,"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"So far I’ve only used my Lo-Dough as a pizza base and have to admit it’s the best pizza I’ve ever made just love it"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Gluten Free
"Great product but wayyyyyy to expensive for what it is!!!"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.89 based on 1,808 reviews