Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane MillBridgefield Street

How would you rate Lo-Dough Ltd. ?

Nicola M
"I made a pizza with one piece of dough. I tried to make it crispy (as per the instructions) before I made it, but I found it soggy. I don’t like it as a gluten free pizza base as much as when I use a gluten free bfree wrap. I have since, used the second piece of dough for an egg salad wrap, and I much preferred the texture using it this way. I have scored the rating up one to the next star, because it was lovely as a wrap."
Tanisha H
"Great despatch and delivery time and quality product"
"Pleasantly surprised... you never know what something is like until you try it... 100 people could give you their opinions but until you try something yourself you'll never truly know and to say I was very happy is an understatement will be purchasing again"
"It’s brilliant!"
"Amazing!!! Fixed my pizza craving"
"I was pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoyed this product. I made a really good pizza with it and it tasted great. Will order again, but trying to make it last by not having it too often as I can't afford regular re ordering..shame."
"Used my Lo-Dough to make Pizzas. OK not exactly like a 'normal' pizza base but still very tasty and no soggy bottom. My husband really enjoys them too and they are just the right size. I agree with some that the price is a bit steep but as I am on the slimming world eating plan it is well worth it for me to be able to have a pizza. Great for a family member who visits and is on a gluten free diet too. We can all eat the same meal. Haven't tried other recipes yet as they always disappear for pizzas. Have recommended Lo-Dough to other friends and family who are also watching their weight/calorie intake"
"I’m on slimming world and these are only 2 syns each! Easy for wraps or pizzas! I will be ordering more!"
"The product itself is fantastic - really tasty for a low calorie option. However it's too expensive to buy regularly so it's unlikely I will purchase very often:("
Devereux S
Verified Buyer
"Low fat, low calorie and gluten free but tastes delicious and means I can have meals that I have been cutting out before."
"Brilliant product and very versatile for someone in a diet. Service was excellent and I would definitely use again."
"I have made a couple of pizza's and a tiramisu so far. They were all lovely."
"This is my second order of lo-Dough as I’m at slimming World and I love it I make pizzas and it tastes just as good even better than the pizza bases I’ve bought also low in sins"
"I have just tried this for the first time and it was so good I will be ordering again very soon!."
"Great fast service! I made Pizza with mine and it tasted good! Not quite as naughty as a shop brought Pizza but the best skinny alternative! will defiantly be purchasing again!"
"I love making easy lunch wraps, healthy kebabs, pizza and quesadillas with Lo-Dough. So filling and killed my craving for bread."
"Really enjoyed this versatile dough really helping with my diet"
"Although this is very nice it is terribly expensive so I have decided not to buy any more and hope the price comes down substantially soon!"
"Thought that I would see what it was all about and I have to admit that I was very disappointed - VFM was unacceptable - very small! The taste was bland. I will not be buying this product again."
Hi,

We're really sorry you feel like this, Lo-Dough took 2 years to develop, uses expensive premium quality ingredients and is produced using an incredibly complicated and time-consuming production process. Each batch taking 8 hours to make.

We feel all this goes to make Lo-Dough a truly revolutionary product with a nutritional composition, texture and shelf life unlike anything else on the market.

The price is in no way deliberately set to make Lo-Dough inaccessible to people, it is simply the result of how much it costs to produce.

We are working tirelessly to find ways to reduce our production costs so we can bring the price down, and we have successfully brought the price down by 7% since launching and now offer subscriptions of big boxes at a further 15% reduction.

We are dedicated to bringing our product to a larger market and reducing price is at the core of this strategy.

Many thanks,

Team Lo-Dough
"Love calorie, easy to store, easy to apply as an alternative to high calorie foods"
"I’ve tried it once and I didn’t really like it. It’s an expensive way to sub bread, and I think I’m better off just not eating bread! I’ll give it another go as a pizza base and see how it is. But I’m pretty sure I won’t buy it again."
"Really happy with my purchase. Only two syns on slimming world,gluten free and guilt,free pizza. Thank you Lo-Doughxx"
"So fluffy, and lovely an amazing wrap, that’s low syn and low calorie. Brilliant wrap"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.90 based on 969 reviews