Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Jess E
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Brad M
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
These work very well as pizza bases, but I found they got a bit slimy in quiche.
Have made two orders now, and both have been fab. The second order arrived with some items missing - the customer service was amazing and the items sent within a few days.
Just love the lo dough pizza,so light and tasty with all the trimmings on it. Will definately be purchasing them again, thanku,.
Used both, pizza bases and brownie mix. Very good 👍
Excellent product, makes fabulous pizzas and quiche bases, even great for pan dry fry quesadillas. Very quick delivery, long shelf life, over 8 months unopened. Fantastic, a real life changer
I hated the pizza bases. But the cake bars are lovely. I tried all 3 and liked every 1. Will def be buying more.
I've tried lots of 'low calorie' snacks and cake bars but the Lo dough ones are by far the biggest and most cake-like ! I also like the Lo dough bases as an alternative to wraps and pizzas.
I tried the pizza bases from Lo-Dough. The base didn’t really taste of anything so it didn’t distract from any toppings etc. It was very thin, like a tortilla. It did curl slightly in the oven but I didn’t mind that too much. Great for low calorie pizzas but I would love if they did a version that was vegan friendly!!
Lo dough is just amazing. I could make so many delicious dishes with much lower calories and carbs now.
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Expensive
Really lovely product qnd I have made the pizza and garlic bread and it was lovely. A little bit on the pricey side but I understand why.
Very good. Easy to order and arrived quickly. Thank you
Lo-dough is the best thing since sliced bread! Can't get enough of the pizza bases!!
Great products, so versatile. So many recipes yet to try!
Love the Lo Dough bases have used them for my diet the past year and is great don't have any complaints !!! Highly recommen!!
I really enjoy using lo-dough as it’s so versatile, it replaces bread very well, it’s brilliant to use instead of pastry too. Also pizza base and wraps. If you dry it out you can use it in place of breadcrumbs. Very easy to order on a very easy web site too.
I’m still waiting for the product to arrive!
Hi Bianca,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies for the delay with your order, can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co with your order number and shipping address and we'll certainly take a look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Aaqib
Enable you to have those meals you’d thought you’d lost through dieting. 5 stars from me.
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Great product, especially for pizzas. Great customer service and efficient delivery!
I use the Lo-dough bases to make Pizza. These are very tasty & filling and are now my chosen pizza base! The Fried Chicken coating was also delicious but Ia bit too spicy for me. The Brownie mix is also a tasty sweet treat.
Lo-Dough is rated 4.33 based on 7,525 reviews