Lo-Dough Reviews

4.4
Based on 8,950 reviews
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
good product and service thankyou
Had an error with subscription, and they rectified it without any problems. Great service guys πŸ‘ keep up the good work Les W
A company doing a great job bringing an amazingly versatile product to the world. Easy to use website, access to hundreds of recipes and rewards - what's not to like?
Very impressed with the total price and quality. Service and delivery. Thanks will definitely buy again.
These are so much more than pizza bases! Incredibly handy to have around when you're following a low carb diet.
Love the product as I am diabetic It is a lot more versatile and I have not even tried all the recipes Recommend getting the starter pack
Great prices, fast service with great expiry dates for stock to last. Tasty low carb treats that are perfect.
Amazing alternative, and really tasty
Lo-dough has made my artner, newly diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, a happier person. He can have meals like pizza or fajitas or quiche without the usual high carbs. Genius product.
Love it! Tastes good and low calorie. Perfect for savoury or sweet dishes. Will definitely reorder.
I totally love the Lo- Dough products and the service is second to none . As a diabetic I was missing out so much but now I am able to enjoy the foods I love without having sugar spikes . Thank you Lo-Dough !
The company are amazing and if you are gluten free, and trying to watch your weight - these are perfect. I tried them for making pizza last week - I wish I'd done this before! A decent healthy pizza - yum!
The long expiry date surprised me, they are fantastic makes its easy to buy in bulk, that saves you money on p&p and lets face on the low carb diet we have to save where we can.
Well love the product taste fantastic will order it again love Cake Bar πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ”₯
I'm partialled to bread and eat far too much, switching to low dough is the best thing I've done, I'm less bloated and have already lost a bit of weight.
Excellent products (bought wraps, cookbook2 and a variety of Miracle Cake Bas), fantastic customer service.
Amazing product has literally changed my life *****
Reliable, great service.
Quick delivery, very well packaged. Being diabetic and coeliac Lo-Dough is very useful for me.
I am not sure what I was expecting but what I got was much much better!!!!!!! I used the pizza bases and the were brilliant. Very filling as well which I did not expect. Will definitely buy these again !!!
Lo-Dough is rated 4.36 based on 8,950 reviews