Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane MillBridgefield Street

How would you rate Lo-Dough Ltd.?

Hannah S
"Absolutely love my new pizza bases - lightly fried with no oil to crisp up in a pan before layering with tomato passata, garlic paste and heaps of mozzarella and cheddar cheese :) The one in the photo was parmesan and palma ham!"
"So far I’m loving it😋 nothing bad to say about it what so ever. Made my 1st ever pizza with it & it tasted great👌🏻"
Samantha M
"These are delicious when made into pizzas! Just like the real thing!"
"As a slimming world member I could not justify the syns for Pizza, it is now back on the menu! 2 Low fat sausages chopped up and veg on-top of passata and spices for 4 syns? Who doesn't like that for the whole thing! Better than wraps as a pizza base as they are thicker. Very filling as a filled wrap too. I have also used with ratatoille and and spicy sausage as calzone. Will be purchasing again!"
"Loved this product ...after having a health scare and thinking wraps,tasty sandwiches and pizza was a thing of the past, my daughter introduced me to this product ..thank you so much it's brilliant."
"Its mad looking at a piece of the dough , almost transparent when you put it to the light and weighing in at grams that I have just paid £2.50 for it . Its super thin so when you bring it out the oven its crispy and very thin . I like the concept but to think the actual cost to make this will be pennies , what everyone is paying for is the cardboard box for delivery and all the marketing surrounding it . I dont think its value for money , its about convenience which you are paying a premium for ."
Hi Sara,

Lo-Dough took 2 years to develop, uses expensive premium quality ingredients and is produced using an incredibly complicated and time-consuming production process. Each batch taking 8 hours to make.

We feel all this goes to make Lo-Dough a truly revolutionary product with a nutritional composition, texture and shelf life unlike anything else on the market.

The price is in no way deliberately set to make Lo-Dough inaccessible to people, it is simply the result of how much it costs to produce.

We are working tirelessly to find ways to reduce our production costs so we can bring the price down, and we have successfully brought the price down by 7% since launching and now offer subscriptions of big boxes at a further 15% reduction.

We are dedicated to bringing our product to a larger market and reducing price is at the core of this strategy.

Many thanks,

Team Lo-Dough
"Never got my order"
Hi Frank,

Sincere apologies for this, we've been in touch and have now resolved the issue.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

Many thanks,

Team Lo-Dough
"I couldn't get the small pack as it was out of stock so went in big with the 14 pack. I needed have worried as we had the first two this week and it went swingingly. Soooo nice to have 'pizza' again after following my husband diabetic low carb diet for 3 years. I have just been out to buy 2 new pizza trays to ensure crisp bottoms. I wish I had taken a photo as I did one with mackerel and smoked mussels and the other was Black Forest Ham with mushroom. As they were so low carb I stuck a few chips in a bowl and served with a big bowl of salad. Thinking of trying a toastie next. Yum."
"Brilliant make the most amazing pizzas 👍"
"As a pizza base, it is just brilliant. As a tostie, you have to fry it in a bit of butter and it's a bit cardboard like - but if you are not eating any bread, it's very satisfying. Now, it's too expensive. I would probably eat it more regularly if it wasn't for the steepy price. Half the price and I would buy more than double (I'm currently having one a week, but would easyly eat one a day if it wasn't so expensive). I understand that production costs are high but wonder whether the possibly higher volume of sales wouldn't compensate for a more reasonable price?"
"Very user-friendly website. Quick delivery. Tasty product! Great"
"Brilliant company, had no issues with the service but the product itself isn't great like they make out, especially for the price. They taste of nothing except a slight cardboard taste and the texture I've found is either rock hard and crispy like a cracker or its soft and feels like your eating a sponge. Granted I haven't bothered making any of the desserts they have recipes for only because they all require quite a lot of sugar which I don't eat (I'm currently on a Keto diet) or loads of sweetener which I'm not a fan of."
"Had no idea what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised by both taste and texture. My daily wraps are back on the menu!"
"I had high hopes for this. Whilst it's versatile, it feels, to me like cloud bread - just having it as a wrap was like eating. Polystyrene. Sorry, its a no from me."
"I love it! To be honest it’s not bread but it’s so low cal and fills you up I can replace my carbs with lo do and a bonus is that it helps me go to the toilet (sorry for the detail) which I have had issues with in the past! Not with lo do.. such a good product... pretty expensive for what it is I’m sure it’s over priced for how expensive it is to make but it is the only product of its kind out there so can’t really complain. Only slight issue I have is with the packaging.. i usually only have 1 every couple of days and once you’ve opened the pack the other one dries out - suggest putting 6 in a pack with an air tight zip lock to save plastic, avoiding packaging each individually - more user friendly."
"Bought 2 pieces of lo dough to try. Unfortunately my OH wanted to try too. Made pizza in way suggest with capers anchovies and olive topping. The dough tasted a lot better thsn I had anticipated. No false tasty. Held up well in oven. Great for a treat occasionally."
"Lo dough is a wonderful alternative to bread for me when im on a Ketogenic diet. It doesnt taste to bad with a nice meatylicous filling at all, pizza base is a must i really enjoyed making pizza! I would buy it everyday if i could afford to. Colin"
"Much better than I expected. Only had a couple of pizzas and a few wraps so far but very nice. Would be nice if you could get single packs and maybe you could do packs of ‘breadcrumbs ‘ to use in other recipes."
"It’s a great product for those wanting pizza but not the calories"
"after a failed first attempt, I'm now converted! Excellent product, great for wraps - absolutely delighted!"
"Delicious and great quality, a little on the expensive side for a student though"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.89 based on 1,552 reviews