Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

About Lo-Dough Ltd.:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough Ltd. made you happy
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
I've used this for pizza and different mexican dishes. Absoutley love them. Really helps with cravings and fantastic for the calories and carbs. Will definitely be ordering these regularly.
Very filling.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Easy to blitz to make bread crumbs. Hard to cut with a knife when heated. Versatile. Rather tasteless on its own - not that it would be eaten on its own. Have recommended to others
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
Love the pizza bases. They actually taste like a real pizza baked in a pizza oven
Wonderful substitute
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Great product perfect substitute for anyone on low carb diet.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Ordered and received on time, as yet to try BUT if the previous reviews are anything to go on then i'll be enjoying every bite!
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
So far, I've tried the Lo-Dough brownie mix, original wraps and the southern fried coating and all were excellent. As a newbie, I also got the cook book and am looking forward to trying out the recipes. The brownies were rich and moist (whilst I don't like that word, it perfectly summed up the brownies) and delicious. Great as quick fix and something to have in case of chocolate fix emergencies. The southern fried coating was great on chicken and pork strips and made a tasty meal for the whole family. The wraps however are so versatile and I haven't even tried out most of the recipes. I've only made toasted panini wraps and pizza but they were tasty. I've tried various low carb pizza bases in the past using cauliflower and almond meal with varying success but the Lo-Dough wraps were so quick and convenient that I will be using those again. I'm looking forward to making pies and tarts and the online community is a great source of inspiration.
Tastes great!
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
As always superb. I am a 50 year old middle aged woman losing weight for the first time in years. Easy and fun to use, superb website and wonderful, tasty recipes - well done! There's no other product as far as I'm concerned anywhere near as good on the market.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Brownie mix is absolutely vile, even when cheered up with chopped walnuts and salted caramel sauce.
Hey Sally,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sincere apologies you feel this way about the Lo-Dough Brownie Mix.

We actually use a mixture of dark and milk chocolate chips in the brownie mix to make them as indulgent as possible, yet still keeping the calories in check.

We'd really like you to enjoy the Lo-Dough Brownie mix just like everyone else, was it something in particular that made our Brownie Mix so 'vile'? We'd love the opportunity to discuss this with you further, feel free to drop us a message at hello@lodough.co and we'll try our best to assist you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
An excellent replacement for all kinds of heavy carbs. Recipes are great for ideas.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
I am so happy with my order. It all tastes good and is very versatile. Very fast delivery. Will order again soon.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Absolutely fantastic product, speedy delivery and always kept up to date with emails about my order. Will definitely be reordering soon!
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
I have no idea who came up with the idea but thank god you did and now have it in full production!
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
The only reason it’s not a 5* review is because it’s just over my budget and I may have too just get it now and again rather than every month. I do understand it’s expensive to make so not a gripe just where I’m at. Website and delivery all Top notch so I’m very satisfied.
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
Fantastic as always love it love it
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
Love love love these wraps and Brownie dough delicious
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Other
I don’t purchased the brownie mix, chicken seasoning and two lo-dough pieces. What great value for money. The chicken seasoning is incredible. The lo-dough for pizza bases are a game changer and the brownies are surprisingly moist for such a low calorie treat. I now have a monthly subscription 😁
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
Company seem very good, quick delivery. I was really excited to try the product, but do not like the Lo-Dough pizza bases. Probably been put off trying any of the other products.
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 4.12 based on 3,909 reviews