Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
Always tasty and healthy! Delicious treats without the calories! No comprise on taste! Keep uo the great work, Lo-Dough! Thank you! 💜
Posted 1 hour ago
I have used the fried chicken spice and they were great. Not tried the others yet but will be doing
Posted 1 hour ago
I’m new to lodough and I like them for their original use which is for pizza bases, I tried it for a wrap and it ripped so I’m not sure if I maybe over filled it. Different texture to a traditional wrap which I don’t mind as it’s lower in calories.
Unfortunately this wasn’t great! I’ve had a lot better low carb breads in the past
We made pizza's with the lo-dough and it was superb. Very tasty, very light and very low in calories.
Great for keeping the calories down, prompt and efficient service would definitely recommend
Very quick delivery. Followed the instructions for the pizza base and was really pleasantly surprised, it worked really well and the texture when cooked was good, perfect for a treat when only pizza will do! Have also used the base for a wrap and it worked equally well. I will be placing a repeat order soon :)
Love to use Lo-Dough as a pizza base. A nice treat.
I’m firstly happy that there is a brand out there that I can have faith that won’t harm my insides, be healthy, taste good, and isn’t ridiculously expensive The range is a bit small currently, but hopefully it’ll expand in future
We had high hopes for this product, but it looks and tastes very much like the polystyrene containers fast food comes in. Sorry, cannot recommend it.
Helpful with fast delivery
Amazing for a pizza base and toasted wraps! My new favourite! Super fast dispatch and delivery, Will definitely be ordering again!
Good, tasty products that don't break the bank (:
The brownies were absolutely vile and the bread was lighter than a feather. Even the bundle deal made this really poor value and tasted disgusting.
Very impressed with your brownie mix and the wraps. Will be ordering again
Really quick delivery, taste delicious, closest fake to a really brownie.BUY
The bases are amazing. Really versatile and they taste great. I however really didn't like the brownie mixes.
Recently found out husband diabetic so needs low carb, made a quiche with lo dough instead of usual pastry and thought it was nice, going to make pizza with it next…good dough, very versitile, will be ordering more, got the recipe book too..so all good..
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 21st July 2021
These are surprisingly good! Must make sure sauces are spread to the edges
Really happy to find low carb bases to support my diet. Pizzas are really good as are the brownies
Lo-Dough is rated 4.35 based on 8,120 reviews