Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane MillBridgefield Street

How would you rate Lo-Dough Ltd.?

Rose H
"I love lo-dough because it is low in syn value at Slimming World,So makes it ideal for us slimmers,it is ideal because it doesn’t make you bloated like bread does,I have used mine for wraps with salad and chicken,pasties which was lovely,also ideal for pizza making, they are a little expensive,but worth buying,going to try it as a base for my quiche too. I have taken a pack to group and showed them,I know there is one of them that have purchased a pack,I gave one pack to my consultant for her to try,so hopefully will be more orders coming your way. Thank you Mrs Rose Harvey."
"Lovely pizza base without all the carbs and calories"
Sheryol H
"Low cal for pizza base or wrap at lunchtime! Normally a wrap would be too calorific!"
636 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Susan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lo-Dough Ltd. in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My trial box of Lo-Dough arrived yesterday. So I decided to make a pizza each for my husband and myself. We had them at dinner time last night with a lovely mixed salad, and my husband said it was delicious, I loved it too. I have just ordered the box of 7 packets. We shall be able to have a pizza night each week now. Thank you so much, Susan."
"I'm trying to lose weight and Lo-Dough is a great way of having pizza without the calories. Not to mention, as it's thin I don't end up bloated the way I do when I eat normal pizza."
Mrs Gemma S
Verified Buyer
"Great product but a little pricey"
"I’m sorry, I know it’s only supposed to be a carrier for the rest of your meal but it real had the texture of cardboard and no flavour whatsoever. Quite expensive for something I can’t imagine eating again. I’d rather have nothing."
"Great product a quick and easy meal I make pizza with mine but I m going to try some of your great ideas many thanks ‘lo-dough’.karen"
"I had no issues with the service, delivery was fast, product well packaged and I appreciated the IG discount code. However, I didn’t really like the product very much I’m afraid and as a result felt the bases were overpriced. I used them for pizzas and it was a massive bonus not feeling full/bloated afterwards, but the taste and texture was dissapointing. As a result I don’t think I’d buy again. Sorry!"
"Only used once and think I need practice. Made pizza and cooked in pan beforehand as suggested but still soggy and didn’t really enjoy"
Margaret C
Verified Buyer
"Really happy to enjoying pizza when everyone else having this also really tasty....well done x"
"Amazing. Just made the nicest pizza.."
"Made pizza with this and it was amazing!! Would like to know how to make it bit more crispy but otherwise fab!!!"
"It can be used for many recipes from savoury to sweet"
"Low calorie, tasted grwat"
"No taste as such and the texture was like polystyrene. Not for me."
"I am happy with lo-dough, is on the expensive side but it’s fine if you don’t want to over do bread like products. I’m on slimming world so it’s great for me on 2syns per lo-dough and you can use it in all sorts of ways, pizzas, wraps, tortilla shell for kebabs and so on."
"the smell of the dough put me off straight away it smells like plastic and when eating it the smell and taste made me feel sick. i am never picky with food im a human dustbin normally but i really disliked this :("
Stephanie C
Verified Buyer
"It is disgusting tastes like foam!"
"Did not enjoy the flavour or texture. Sorry!"
"I know everything used to make it is natural but the outcome was a chemical taste that no amount of strong flavours could cover. I tried it as pizza and as toasted sandwich and wasn't able to eat either of them."
"Really good but very expensive"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.85 based on 636 reviews