Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough Ltd. made you happy

Carole L
"I made myself a pizza, using the Lo-Dough pizza base, I like my base thin and crispy, my expectations where met...this is the best thing I’ve purchased, I won’t be buying supermarket pizza again"
Sarah D
"I was really happy with this product. Really enjoyed making my first Lo-Dough Pizza they were absolutely delicious. I will say that I use the word pizza loosely though as they are more like tortilla wrap pizzas but for the low calorie and carb content I'm not complaining! Would be great if lo-dough made different shapes and thickness of pieces in the future."
Sabina C
"I absolutely love this product and can not recommend it enough! All I can say is buy buy buy! I have to have dairy free products and have recently started a ketogenic diet and this product is suitable for both of these lifestyle changes I have had to make. You can do so much with this product and so many recipes to follow in the ever so helpful Lo-Dough cookbook!"
"Love this product. It has so many uses. Delivery is superb, well packaged, great customer service and good eating!! The brownies are to die for and ohh pizzas πŸ•πŸ˜‹"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"I love pizza so being in the Slimming World plan has narrowed my choices a little πŸ˜‰ however after trying Lo-dough pizza bases, I’m happy once again as I can put what I like on the top and it will only cost me 2 syns!! How about that then? πŸ™ŒπŸΌ"
"Had huge issues ordering, which were eventually resolved after a call to customer service who were helpful. Unfortunately I cannot reccomend these, they taste like chemical flavoured kelp, so much so that I feel like gagging when I think about the flavour/smell. The texture is dry and like wet cardboard. It was disappointing when made into a pizza or wrap as it was so mediocre, dry, chewy and off tasting. Just didn't impress me nor was it particularly filling and certainly cannot reccomend for £18 per 8 slices/pieces."
"I like the idea of low-carb, low-calorie product. I've made two different pizzas with it. I can't say I'm a fan of the texture and also it has no real taste. I will use them all within 6 months, but not sure if I'll buy them again."
"You mentioned this product is healthy, not preservatives and gluten free however when I read the label contain E464 which It is a commercially prepared, chemically modified wood cellulose product. As well as being used in foods it is also used in, but not limited to: Tile Adhesives Cement renders Gypsum products Pharmaceutical Paints & Coatings Cosmetics Detergents & cleaners Eye Drops Most alarming for me was the heavy metals present in this ingredient: Arsenic Lead Mercury Cadmium How can you say this is a healthy option? Yose Brighton, UK"
"This is a fantastic product! I have made 8 recipes and all amazing!!! Highly recommend"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"I HAVE BEEN USING LO DOUGH FOR MONTHS NOW, AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT IS GREAT. I USUALLY HAVE IT IN VERY SIMPLE AND EASY WAYS. FOR EXAMPLE, I DO SOME BATCH COOKING WHICH I FREEZE IN INDIVIDUAL PORTIONS. I BATCH COOK FOR EXAMPLE RATATOUILLE, AND APART, I BATCH COOK TEXTURED SOYBEANS AS IF IT WERE MINCED MEAT. SOMETIMES I COOCK THE TEXTURED SOYA BEANS IN MEXICAN STYLE WITH AND SPECIFIC CHILLI POWDER I LOVE, AND APART I BATCH COOK TOMATO SAUCE (CANNED RAW TOMATO SAUCE COOCKED IN MY PROCESSOR FOR 20' WITH A GOOD QUANTITY OF BASIL AND GARLIC AND OINION POWDER PLUS HIMALAYA PINK SALT (NO OIL OR ANY OTHER FAT AT ALL). WHEN I WANT A NUTRITIOUS FAST FOOD AT LUNCH O DINNER TIME, I UNFREEZE A PORTION OF RATATOUILLE AND TEXTURED SOYA BEANS AND TOMATO SAUCE, AND SPREAD ALL OF IT ON A LO DOUGH PIECE AS IT COMES FROM THE PACKET (NO COOKING OR HEATING AT ALL). NO CHEESE NEITHER, ALTHOUGH LATELY I STARTED TO TRY WITH ALSO LITTLE EAT LEAN GRINDED CHEESE. AND THAT'S IT!! NO HEATING, OR AT MOST 2 MINUTS AT THE MICROWAVE. DELICIOUS!! THIS IS ONLY A LITTLE EXAMPLE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH LO DOUGH. AH! AND I DON'T FORGET TO HAVE QUITE GOOD QUANTITIES OF DRINKING WATER, SPECIALLY AFTER EATING MY LO DOUGH."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Tastes like plastic. Would not recommend this product:-("
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Great versatile product but a little pricey."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Trying hard to follow a Keto diet and sometimes making everything from scratch is very time consuming so Lo-Dough is a life saver for Pizza night. Can't believe how well it holds together and does not taste like I have added cardboard to my list of ingredients. I was a sceptic but no more, our order will definitely be changed to a subscription."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Really wanted to love this but sadly none of us liked it. Taste and texture summed up best by my 4 year old who said “it tastes like an alien!”."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Love these jus wish they were more affordable to use everyday"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"For 39 calories I was not expecting much so I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted lo do! It takes good even fryed with a little Splenda as a sweet snack or tastes next level (as an alternative) as pizza 😍 will definitely buy again & bonus it lasts forever"
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Calorie
"Not really that tasty. I can't make the pizza work. It doesn't taste great."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"I'm sorry but I didn't enjoy this product it's not for me."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Carb
"Was like eating flavourless foam - unpleasant."
What was your primary reason for purchasing Lo-Dough? Low Slimming Points
"Amazing as a pizza base for 2 syns on slimming world, topped with favourite free foods, highly recommended"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.93 based on 2,505 reviews