Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane MillBridgefield Street

How would you rate Lo-Dough Ltd.?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sarah D
"Followed product instructions but pizza was awful despite lots of gorgeous toppings, the sponge like consistency really put me off and ended up eating the topping only. I've still got some Left so very dubious about using it now."
Melissa D
"Just had this as pizza for my lunch it was amazing had a pizza like texture so felt like I was being really bad even though I wasn't! Will definitely be ordering more again soon x"
Kirsty H
"Iv been on a Slimming world diet; bread and wraps are one thing you can pretty much kiss goodbye too. Until now !!! Lo-Dough is fantastic and only 2 Syns for ya slimmers, it’s reintroduced pizzas and burgers into my diet THANKYOU XX"
340 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lucy Kilgour
Fantastic bread alternative, will definitely be buying again

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lo-Dough Ltd. in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fantastic bread alternative, will definitely be buying again"
"It is truly amazing.... I can now eat pizzas and pies with the family again without guilt because lo-dough fits perfectly with Slimming World and is gluten free so doesn’t upset my IBS. It’s fantastic!"
"Was like eating a tasteless dry kitchen sponge :( really disappointing and very definitely not worth £5! The weightwatchers wraps are soooooo much better and make much better pasties and pizzas while tasting great! Have warned friends not to waste their money and won’t be buying again."
"Really thought this would taste like bread but it doesn't! There is a horrible taste and smell to these wraps, almost like antiseptic. Made a wrap and ended up giving it to my dog as I just couldn't eat it! Very expensive for what it is - wish I hadn't spent £14 on this product as I am definitely not going to eat the rest. Really wanted to like Lo Dough but I'm afraid it's just pretty disgusting! Sorry ..."
"I love Lo-Dough. I have made pizza, calzone, meat pies, pasties and sandwiches. Being gluten free they're a miracle for me as I was diagnosed late in life and really missed the foods I had eaten since childhood. The added bonus is that I'm losing weight."
"Made a pizza and it was incredible! Really handy for people on Slimming World as so low Syn. Even managed to get my boyfriend in on it! A must have in the cupboard to settle those cravings!"
"Oh-Em-Gee! What magic! We used our lo-dough for homemade pizzas. A Success! it holds it shape well and carries the toppings perfectly. And then we made sandwiches in a panini press. Again it didn't fall apart and held like regular bread. Really impressed since it's so low calorie. Perfect for slimmers, the reason I bought it! :)"
"Pizza has never been at the top of my list foodwise, but since being on a diet and loosing 4 stone I decided to try them and treat myself to one, healthy toppings of course! Absolutely amazing is all I have to say. Thank-you."
"The pure joy of a low syn pizza on slimming world!priceless!"
"Firstly this is an amazing idea! I love the concept of making something that is healthier. However, for me this really just didn't work, I tried 1 piece as 'pizza' base and followed all the instructions, but it just fell apart and turned into mush, the texture was awful. For my second piece I used it as a wrap, this worked slightly better, it held it shape and was a 'carrier' for the food, but it tasted chemically, and i can't put my finger on the smell. I wouldn't buy these again as they wern't for me, but they might work well for other people with other ways of use."
"Fantastic for low calorie carb etc pizza bases helps me succeed my goal on slimming world.happy customer"
"found this the other week. made a pizza and it was amazing. shared with my slimming world friend and we were " in heaven" cant wait to use it to make other things. might be a bit pricey for some but so worth it."
"bought it for my son who isn't a fussy eater but eats for fitness and doesn't let taste bother him. However he said this was was the worst thing he has ever tasted and cardboard would be much nicer."
"I tried to fry one to go with curry and rice. It ended up like paper. I think it's because I used frylight as I'm a member of slimming world - maybe ordinary oil works better. I am prepared to try them again as I have heard good reports regarding pizzas and even steamed puddings. I would like to try using them as a rag pudding hoping that boiled the Lo dough would be of a suet texture."
"Loved the lo dough,made spicy chicken pizza with them delish,A put them in frying pan for min each side to crisp it up ,also cooked on a pizza stone which really helped crisp the lo dough,they are a bit expensive but will deep buy again."
"My husband loves pizza but as they are high in calories he doesn’t have one very often, I bought the lo dough and made us both one each, they were lovely, the only thing I would do next time I make one is lightly fry the base first for a crisper bottom !!!"
Jennifer M
Verified Buyer
"It was ok but I found it expensive so probably won't be using it again but good to try!"
"I am a slimming world consultant and I am so happy that I can use Lo-dough to make a pizza for 2 syns, and I am happy to recommend it to my members. I love the taste and texture, and its great to eat pizza without feeling guilty."
"Just made pizzas with my free sample of Lo-Dough. Excellent. Shall certainly use thus product again."
Caroline D
Verified Buyer
"Being able to have pizza again without using up all my daily syns. Have also made a strawberry and banana flan for 5 syns for the whole thing, very happy"
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.99 based on 340 reviews