Lo-Dough Ltd. Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough Ltd.

About Lo-Dough Ltd.: Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane MillBridgefield Street

How would you rate Lo-Dough Ltd. ?

"Fabulous product but a little pricey to use as much as I would like."
Claire F
"Great delivery & product. Very impressed!!"
Samantha E
"Purchased the pack of 2 lodough to try them. I made a cheese and ham toastie with the first one and was surprised how good it tasted but then I made a chorizo and cheese pizza with the second. That was the game changer WOW it was amazing and will definitely be purchasing again"
"I thought they tasted great to be honest used mine as a pizza base with steak cheese and red onion just too expensive £5 for two is a lot I think anyway"
"Love it! Majes great pizza"
"I have a genetic condition where I am limited to 20g of fat a day. The Lo-Dough now gives me more choice. I can’t have normal pizza but with Lo-Dough I can create a pizza with ingredients that are low in fat. 100% will keep using Lo-Dough."
"Game changer for my diet! Used as a pizza is amazing!!"
"followed the instructions for garlic bread. Cooks quickly. Not much taste to the Lo-dough but makes a good carrier for foods. a good alternative if you have many restrictions"
"This is a really good product, but the price is far too high for me to use it regularly."
"Amazing product. Following a low card high protein diet. So perfect for lunch on a friday so I can save my carbs for a treat dinner. Made a wrap with the do lightly toasted in a pan."
"Very good product"
"I really liked the product. Easy to use and was very tasty as a pizza. Just feel atm the price is the only thing that let's the product down. But I do understand the reasons behind it. I will purchase again but the cost will need to reduce if it wants to become a weekly purchase for me. Many thanks Jo"
"Such an awesome find! I've made quiches, pizzas, wraps and used it as a bread substitute.. Love it!"
"Nice but rather pricy"
"First time using lo dough last night, we made pizza. When I opened the packet I was a bit dubious about using as the dough is so light and thought it might be a bit cardboard like as is often the case with dough based gf products. I was so happy when I pulled my pizza out the oven and sliced into it. It tasted so good and the texture was great too. I’ll definitely be buying more as I haven’t had a wrap in years and I’m hopeful that lo dough might offer me a solution."
"I am currently on slimming world and miss my pizzas until I found Lo Dough fantastic can now have my own pizza although the family love it aswell and I've made pies with it aswell will definitely be ordering again and telling my friends at club about it"
"Love it! Such a great alternative to bread for me. Mainly use it for wraps and warmed with meat and veg filling...I shall definitely be buying some more. Just a pity it’s so expensive, more people would buy if it was a bit cheaper."
"Great for wraps, but not so great as 'bread'. Plus the price and the low quantity per packet is rather off-putting."
"Brilliant to be honest! Quick & easy to use.. Makes a nice change to using other alternatives, Check out my instagram account for the fakeaway i made of Mcdonalds Bacon & Cheese Flatbread.. @mattsslimming_world"
"Wasn’t a fan of the taste or texture- doesn’t taste or feel anything like bread. And it definitely didn’t agree with my stomach! Made me very bloated."
Hi there,

Thanks for your review.

Lo-Dough is actually designed to negate the bloating feeling compared to its glutinous counterparts as Lo-Dough is gluten-free.

We do appreciate that peoples digestive systems are different, we have 1000's of happy customers who love the product and enjoy the satiated feeling that Lo-Dough provides due to its high fibre content without the effect of bloating.

Many thanks,

Team Lo-Dough
"I followed the instructions to the letter, pizza fell through the bars of cooker shelf. When finally cooked it tasted like paper in fact it reminded me of the paper sweets called ufo’s Just not as sweet. Just not worth the money I paid for it"
Hi there,

We'd love to help you have a better Lo-Dough experience. It's taken us 3 years of hard dedicated work to bring our product to market and it really upsets us to hear about it when someone has a bad experience. We genuinely believe that when prepared correctly Lo-Dough doesn't go like paper. Please, can we talk to you about how you used Lo-Dough and explain where we think you might've gone wrong? We'd love to hear from you. Please respond with your email address or drop me an email on hello@lodough.co.

Many thanks,

Team Lo-Dough
"Lo-Dough delivery was quick and easy. I used it to make pizzas and I followed the recommended method of pan frying it first. It made a lovely pizza base that holds it's shape and was nice and crispy. Sure it doesn't taste like sourdough pizza but I wasn't expecting that level of taste for 2.2g of carbs! The texture is very pleasant and my choice of toppings are what made the pizza delicious. I prepared two pizzas for my meal, because it's so low in calories and I though it wouldn't satisfy me. However to my surprise one would have been more than enough! Be aware that this is a very high fibre food (wheat fibre) and if your gut is sensitive to this you may get some discomfort. I was absolutely fine apart from feeling quite full for a while (because I ended up eating both pizzas)."
"Fabulous product but a little pricey to use as much as I would like."
Lo-Dough Ltd. is rated 3.87 based on 1,307 reviews