Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
So glad I found Lo-Dough! Especially enjoy the brownies and lemon drizzle cakes. Absolutely delicious!
Very tasty small calorie pizza bases
Found the dough bases very nice, tried the quiche recipe which was excellent. Also, tried the mug cake with the brownie mix. This was ok, but the chocolate did not melt, hence it was white not a brownie. The vanilla sponge was nice, but does require a filling.
Very Happy with the company, always great delivery even out of the UK. Love the products.
Bought a Fab bundle offer, made the brownies & delicious as always.
I love lo-dough because it gives me so many extra meal choices when dieting. My favourite option is using them as pizza bases. Delivery was quick and efficient. I'll continue to use lo-dough and can't wait to experiment with more options.
I love lo dough, it really is fantastic!
we bought some of these a bit wary of bread replacements and didn't have high hopes... surprisingly nice... we used as pizza bases (which were fine, albeit a bit thin) We also used them for fajita wraps, and they were much better for this purpose... a little bit lighter a fluffier than regular - but flavour was fine (which is the normal issue)
Very dry. Works if you have something that soaks it (dessert of some kind) or the rest of the ingredients have a lot of fluid. Needs some more work.
The Lo Dough bases are amazing. The easiest way to make a pizza or quiche in minutes. Delivery was fast. Thanks!
Not had as chance to use it yet
The lo-dough produce arrived quickly. The only downside is that the Lo-dough products are overly expensive for what they are - flours, chemicals and water and too much packaging. I think you should sell the breads in 6s in a resealable plastic bag that could be reused or recycled. You don’t need cardboard too!! The same is true of your cake and brownie mix - you don’t need a bag and a box.
I have tried the pizza base and it was so super tasty. Can't wait to have another.
The cake mixes are great . The lo dough bases are not so great but I’m gonna keep experimenting with them. Not tried the southern coating yet
Its 3 stars, very cardboardy, lot better lo carb bread options out there imo
Very light, I used 1 to make a quiche and it turned out great, tonight I am going to try it as garlic bread, absolutely going to be buying this product again
Great pizza bases for when on low carb diet, best I’ve tried
I thought this product was low carb and it really isn’t. It’s enough carbs to kick you out of keto. Not pleased.
Oh my goodness I loved my lo dough bread. It is not a dry loaf, its tasty and full of flavour and I cant wait to order some more.
Really love the recipes and helps with my slimming program
Lo-Dough is rated 4.35 based on 8,558 reviews