Lo-Dough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lo-Dough
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read Lo-Dough Reviews

About Lo-Dough:

Lo-Dough is different. It's not a wrap and it's not a slice of bread.

It's bread reinvented, a new way to enjoy the convenience and taste of bread with 90% less carbs and more fibre than the healthiest wholemeal loaf.

hello@lodough.co

Dane Mill, Bridgefield Street

Tell us how Lo-Dough made you happy
On slimming world it’s hard to find a pizza base that’s low in syns these are amazing and only 2 syns for for the base
Perfect for a pregnant diabetic that’s craving pizza !!
Lo-Dough 5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Lo-Dough 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Posted 42 minutes ago
perfect! I'm definitely buying again. Thanks Lo-Dough!
Posted 43 minutes ago
I did not like the taste of the brownies they were very bitter and the pizza base turned into crisp in the oven.
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely amazing ! Well worth the wait for it . I can now enjoy low carb and low syns by using this product for many different recipes
Posted 1 hour ago
Nice low syn alternative for a pizza. Very impressed.
I am new to Lo-Dough but many of my friends at Slimming World rave about it, so I am very excited to try it. The chocolate bar is delicious and I have made a wonderful vegetable gratin topped with the Southern-style coating. Am not sure how to get the best from the wraps yet, but I have now got a cookbook so hope to be inspired.
The chocolate cake bars were really not very nice. I know they are low calorie and high protein but they had quite an off putting chemical smell to them that you could taste in the bar.
Love this product, cannot live without it now!
For anyone looking for Gluten Free, High fibre, Low calorie products that taste great. Look no further these products are great. Their pizzas are vey tasty as is their double chocolate cake bar. Plus they seem to have endless recipes to use their products to make your own pizzas etc.
I've yet to try many of their products but I like what I have tasted so far. The other bonus was that I didn't have to go around the shops looking for it; just ordered on line delivered in a day or two. I have a friend who loves pizzas and unable to eat them because he is on a strict diet. Now his prayers have been answered.
Love this stuff!!! Abit pricey but helps my cravings on my diet
Ordered nearly 2 weeks and no sign of it
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your review.

Sincere apologies with regard to your order, I can confirm that your order has been dispatched. It really upsets us when we work incredibly hard to make sure we get our products in the post when we say we will, only to be let down by the postage system.

Can you please pop an email over to hello@lodough.co and we'll certainly take a further look into this for you and ensure the matter is resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Lo-Dough
Very pleased with the delivery time. Used LoughDo Base today made Pasties (V.Nice) and a large Quiche also very nice.
Will be using "breadcrumbs" later in the week. Overall Very happy and wil be ordering abd recommending more.
Awesome products perfect for my way of eating and delicious. Prompt delivery and communication throughout can't ask for more
Really impressed! Allows for pizza whilst on a diet πŸ˜ƒ
Substantial portion of cake for just 131 calories and tastes great!
Really great! Tastes really good, Slightly strange texture though!
Delivery was fantastic, unfortunately for me I didn't find these very good for myself as they were not very filling, I also found them to powdered
Love the ethos of this company. Amazing tasting food for low calories! I’ll be buying religiously!!
Lo-Dough is great for making low-cal pizzas when I'm having cravings. Top it with passata, shredded Eatlean cheese, fried onions and some ground beef and you have a low-cal, no-guilt pizza. It's not the same as Domino's or Pizza Hut, but it won't make you fat or feel sick afterwards either.
Love these products, chocolate cake bar is my saviour, thank you for producing great stuff πŸ‘
Lo-Dough is rated 4.29 based on 5,980 reviews