London Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Locksmiths
Read London Locksmiths Reviews

About London Locksmiths:

I would like to introduce our company, we are a London based company covering surrounding areas. We have a fast response time to CCTV Installation, Lock Out/in, Lock Installation, Lock Repairs, Doors Repair and Installation. We also cover: * Alarm systems and CCTV installed and maintained * Lock openings, repairs and servicing * Security advice and upgrades * Specialist in UPVC mechanisms * Domestic and commercial services * Commercial roller and garage door shutters * Qualified team of carpenters (level 3) * Boarding up service * Landlord Estate Insurance Agents CCTV/locks services We are a trusted and vetted business with a good reputation. We have a professional trusted and vetted team whether you need us.

Tell us how London Locksmiths made you happy
Responded quick and very professional when they arrived. Thanks and recommended for all.
Called for a lock to be replaced. The locksmith arrived promptly and was done in fewer than 20 minutes. Payment process was explained well and went smoothly.
Amazing! Thank you so much for your help, you saved me!
Safe service! It was the fourth company that came to fix our bedroom door after it was broken. The door was completely damaged and no other company had a solution. But Leo came and fixed it in 20 min and its now more secure them it was even before!
I was very please with the quick response to oblige me at short notice to fix my windows and room door I would be happy to forward your details to families and friends. Finally very polite locksmith engineer
Got locked out and needed a locksmith - was quick and straight forward. Thank you Steve
As promised, within 30 minutes of calling, someone was at my door and sorted my lock issue within seconds of arriving, Will definitely use service again.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Professional service from Jack. Emergency locksmith service. Would highly recommend.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Very quick and efficient. We were locked out of the house, got us in no time. Took the time to explain how to avoid it next time and got a replacement lock! Amazing
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Leo was on time and very helpful. He was fast with fixing the lock and I was very satisfied with the service
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Called for an emergency service to open a bathroom door that was locked with a person inside. Michael arrived within 25 minutes. The job eventually required the removal of the door handles and the lock, and he managed to do it.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
I was very happy with the service provided by London Locksmith. Awesome guy! I managed to lock myself out of my home. Called many services who quoted crazy prices. This was the cheapest. I called these guys and within in 30 minutes I was in my flat.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Locked myself out with two kids. oops but received a speedy service, no messing around, and got me back in without breaking any locks. In all honesty, a good job.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Got locked out on Sunday afternoon and was expecting a few hours wait for anyone to turn up. Phoned London Locksmith and they said it would be between 30 Minutes to 1 hour. Leo arrived within 20 minutes and managed to open the door quickly. will definitely recommend them
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Required emergency appointment. Locksmith arrived on time. Professional & offered explanations about the job.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Excellent service with very quick response. Professional advise. Highly recommended
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Locked myself out with the key in the lock. Jack arrived within 20 mins and unlock my door with a slip of plastic within 90 seconds! Gave some good advice about security. Friendly and professional.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
I had issues with price but resolved it, refunded me the extra charges.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
I needed an emergency locksmith because I lost the key to my KIA Sportage. Called London Locksmith and they came over right away and made me a new car key. I would highly recommend them if anyone is looking for a good locksmith.
thank you for using our London locksmith services
Super fast service! Locksmith arrived under 20 minutes of calling. Unfortunately he didn't bring the card machine for payment but luckily we had cash. Highly recommend this locksmith service.
London Locksmiths is rated 4.81 based on 312 reviews