London Locksmiths Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Locksmiths
Read London Locksmiths Reviews

About London Locksmiths:

I would like to introduce our company, we are a London based company covering surrounding areas. We have a fast response time to CCTV Installation, Lock Out/in, Lock Installation, Lock Repairs, Doors Repair and Installation. We also cover: * Alarm systems and CCTV installed and maintained * Lock openings, repairs and servicing * Security advice and upgrades * Specialist in UPVC mechanisms * Domestic and commercial services * Commercial roller and garage door shutters * Qualified team of carpenters (level 3) * Boarding up service * Landlord Estate Insurance Agents CCTV/locks services We are a trusted and vetted business with a good reputation. We have a professional trusted and vetted team whether you need us.

Tell us how London Locksmiths made you happy
Had a front door that I was unable to lock and I needed to go out. Locksmith turned up within 30 minutes and within 10 minutes had sorted the problem. Excellent service
Arrived within 20 minutes in peak traffic time. Explained why lock broke and did the job of replacing lock quickly. 5-star service in London.
Prompt response, quick and no fuss! Steve was very professional and friendly.
Technician attended to replace a broken lock for my elderly mom and she said he was very polite and intelligent! Thanks
Thank you, Leo. Again you did a great job. Appreciate it. Much thanks
Turned up almost as soon as I rang, so pleasant and didn't even try and oversell me. Very efficient, professional and reasonable price.
Technician arrived to sort our issue 30 minutes after call out. Good price and didn't try to strengthen it. I would use again this Locksmith company.
Showed up within a half-hour and sorted the problem in minutes. Would highly recommend it. Thank you
Job completed to a high degree of satisfaction. Very prompt and professional. Highly recommended.
Very friendly technicians. They are knowledgeable in CCTV and quickly sorted out my problem. We have issues in colors adjustment and recording. Showed me how to use the system better and made sure all are okay then left us. Good service and thank you buddies see you next time.
Used late one night after losing keys and they turned up when they said they would and sorted out the problem quickly. Had to use them again. Very quick and efficient I would recommend this company.
Extortionately expensive, with opaque pricing. We wanted two locks replaced. Pricing comprised of a call-out charge, a charge per lock fitted and the cost of the lock. We were quoted c£700 for one of the new locks when we could buy it for c£150 online ourselves. Would not use again unless a complete emergency (they do get locksmiths out to you quickly).
Arrived within 30 minutes on a Monday. Guys are very quick and open our doo without any damage! Excellent service.
I rarely write reviews but these locksmiths saved my life. 5-star for quick service. Didn't know what to expect as just found them on google but would highly recommend them. Thank you, guys.
Leo arrived at my Aunt's house within 20 minutes of being called. He charged what was quoted and was honest about the options for fixing the problems, he wasn't pushy and did not feel like he was trying to overcharge me. We would call Leo again.
I Locked myself out over a weekend. I found this locksmith company on google searches. Very impressed with the fast response and speed of the job. Would recommend.
Was here in 30 minutes. All other locksmiths couldn't help at the time. Reasonable price and very professional service, I'm impressed. Keeps in touch by Live chat and phone call. Obviously will use it again. thank you
Quick service and also very good customer service. I can't comment on the price because I don't know the market rates of door cylinders but overall we are very satisfied and would recommend this company.
Excellent service, quick response time. Steve the fitter was efficient and polite. Would recommend
They were very confident and calm and also calmed me down when I was in a panic situation. They arrived within 20 minutes, they have kept me informed here and when they would be with me and did what they could to get in with minimal damage and tried to prevent changing the locks. Thank you guys
London Locksmiths is rated 4.81 based on 497 reviews