Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

I used this site to contact a surveyor with regard to an issue I had. Made contact with Gary Morrell on a Sunday expecting no response until Monday. Wrong a quick response and answered my questions in full. Very impressed with the service.
I found the web site easy to use, and I have already had a site meeting with the rep. from the design and planning studio. (details from the web site) I found the whole process really helpful, and only hope the rest of my project goes as smoothly
Impressive and responses too
Great service
Found an electrician very quickly thank you
Very useful for price comparison. Also gives enough information to enable you to do reviews as the cheapest may not always be the best.
I am afraid to say but you did not do very well. You should get your clients - if I may put it that way - to specify there specialities - the general term Local Surveyors brings forth applicants which ultimately waste time by claiming my requirements are too specialised - but there are not and surveyors should offer such a sevice I require!
Relatively short list of EICR approved Electrical Contractors amongst the hundreds within 10 miles... but is was good to find a well priced, local option with excellent reviews now booked.
No replies from anyone???
Seems to be a really useful way of avoiding 'cowboys' and a viable way of engaging with credible practices.
Got contacted by real good companies. I haven't instructed any but they were all very poli
Received a list of local surveyors and their estimated fees immediately. Excellent and speedy service. I haven't engaged a surveyor yet but they will be selected from the list provided. Many thanks.
A fast and efficient way to find a local Surveyor.
excellent service and fast response from surveyors. Many Thanks
Logged onto this website looking for architects and someone to advise on a rear extension to our property. Within the hour I had been contacted by 4 companies, all were able to offer help and services in some form. I was very impressed.
Straight to a selection of competitive quotes
Easy to use very helpful
The site did provide a list of Surveyors but some (cheapest) were “aggregators” (that is organisations or rather websites) that link you to supposedly local firms. The Surveyors firms were all (for the property I was looking to have surveyed) National Chains with sometimes local offices. We wanted a local surveyor so in the end used the RICS website and local Googling.
Someone phoned with minutes of my enquiry and was very helpful. Thank you
Very efficient