Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Local Surveyors Direct
Read Local Surveyors Direct Reviews

About Local Surveyors Direct:

About Us

Local Surveyors Direct is a property website that helps link customers with suppliers. Our main business is helping home owners and home buyers make contact with Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Architects, Domestic Energy Assessors, Electricians, Drainage Contractors and other people providing property related services. In addition to domestic property we also provide a comprehensive range of services for commercial property. These services are provided over the whole of the United Kingdom by a comprehensive network of suppliers which has been steadily built up since the website first started operating in 2005.

01962 674840

enquiries@localsurveyorsdirect.co.uk

Wish I’d looked here first!
Very helpful thank you x
I am a tenant , and my landlady asked myself, if I would contact a local electrician to carry out an E.I.C. REPORT which was long overdue, and needed; to take the one bed property, to the next level of government legal requirements . Local surveyors direct were very helpful, in supplying a list of qualified electricians, with varied competitive prices. I contacted david Richard , to carry out the inspection. Who turned up very promptly, in the morning. David explained what was needed by legal requirements and carried out his work in a professional manner explaining any changes that needed to be made. I Was very happy, with the visit, and will definitely; use and recommend david and local surveyors direct again to friends and family. Kind regards. R.k moon.
Easy to complete on-line form with a quick response. Enquiry followed up the following day by some of the surveyors. Very pleased.
Excellent service! Brilliant service provided, would recommend.
I haven’t been in touch with anyone yet. But your site was very easy to use , and very informative .
Excellent service. We had been let down by a surveyor and needed to find a replacement quickly. I entered the postcode of the property and within minutes had contact details and quotes from available surveyors in the area. I contacted a few and arranged for one to come and conduct a survey the following week. Excellent service, wish I'd known about it in the beginning!
Very prompt provided all contacts required all responded quickly
excellent and effective, got what i wanted it in less then 2 days
A list of surveyors were provided but no comtact details (phone numbers) supplied.
Not very good at local architects for me. My area is Harlow. I used trust a trader instead and found more local companies than this site.
Sad to say that I used your site as a complete accident. So sorry for the confusion. Ray
Misleading. Said I would get quotes but actually just got a load of people contacting me. It was to appeal planning decision, so something companies could just quote for and thought it would reduce hassle of contacting companies individually but not the case so waste of time
Andrea Bailey did my survey within a hr of me calling her. Got my certificate and paid within a day excellent would recommend.
Good service
Thanks for asking, A bit frustrated with the selection offered as “local surveyors.” 1 was truly in our borough, and all the others were from various spots around... even 2.5 hrs away by car. We perhaps should have looked locally in another fashion. This application might be good for those looking for cheaper services from a wider area... it just didn’t suit us. We most want to support small business locally. We did get a quick response and some quick email follow ups from 2 or 3 who saw our request.
In response to my enquiry, I was sent the names and contact nos. for seven surveyors/structural engineers. Three of them e-mailed me quite soon, and I phoned some of the others. Within a matter of hours, I'd got a site visit arranged for five days later. So this was very useful for me.
Very easy to use site. We found exactly what we were looking for. A Surveyor for our house purchase and a Removable Company.Both were local to where we live and very competitive and contacted us within 24 hours 😀
Easy and simple to use and prompt in responding to your needs.
total rubbish