LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

Based on 272 reviews
Read LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

About LocalPlumber-UK:

About Us
Hi, My Name is Stuart Hunt I have been a qualified plumber for over 20 years, and have a wealth ok knowledge in plumbing heating, and drainage, also installing bathrooms and kitchen including all the work required to complete them such as plumbing, tiling, plastering, carpentry.

LocalPlumber-UK, is a small local company based in Essex that carries out all types of plumbing heating, and drainage jobs.

We pride ourself on high customer standard, which is why all our engineers are fully checked to make sure you receive the best possible service every time.

Our Mission
At Localplumber-uk our mission is to be the single most preferred choice for emergency and planned maintenance. This will be achieved by an extremely professional, highly qualified, team of experienced tradesmen and trained office operatives to give advice as well as the best customer service in the industry. Our efforts has always been to provide a high standard of service at a reasonable price.

About Customer Services
As customer service and high-level customer experience have always been at the top of our lists to provide to all of our customers, we have been thinking of ways that will help our customers book jobs easy and quickly whilst offer as much flexibility as we can.

We Pride Ourselves On Customer Service, Our Core Values:
Customer Satisfaction
High-Quality Workmanship

0800 2 118 998

stuart.hunt@localplumber-uk.com

Professional, punctual, never gave up on a difficult job and saw it through to the end. Very very pleased with the outcome.
From first contact until final settlement of the bill my experience with LocalPlumber was extremely positive. I was impressed right at the start with the plumber's readiness to come to help with our problem, fit in a visit convenient to me, and with the speed and confidence with which he could estimate the extent of repairs needed ( a burst tank ), and order new materials. From start to finish I had confidence and trust in his competence, training and experience. All this conducted with honesty. Trust is important. I should add that he made no extra charge for time spent beyond his original estimate. Full Marks Plus!!
Great service from start to finish, highly recommended and would use again.
I highly recommend Stuart who was punctual, friendly, and replaced my kitchen tap with no fuss. I will use Stuart again.
Really pleased with the work undertaken by Stuart in our bathroom recently. His work was exemplary, would definitely recommend his services.
Even though the repair to the leak was on a fixed fee basis, the plumber, who acted in a most professional manner, took time to resolve the issue which was most satisfactory
Having been pleased how quickly and efficiently Stuart carried out a plumbing problem for us early 2020, we had no hesitation in recently asking him to help us out again. Within a week he had purchased for us a new kitchen mixer tap and shower heater and installed both. Once again these were both a bit problematic, the shower more so, due to original piping layouts but did not faze Stuart and he carried out both jobs to our complete satisfaction. We would thoroughly recommend him.
Excellent service. Quickly identified and resolved the issue.
Very polite and very efficient. Job fixed promptly and also provided good remediation recommendations for which I wouldn’t have otherwise known.
Really good service - resolved the issue while explaining what caused it and how it can be avoided in the future.
Excellent service. Pleasant and caring person who arrive at short notice and did the job efficiently and HONESTLY. Would always ring this service and recommend it to others. Thank you
Rang LocaPlumber-UK because we had a leak in our radiator he answered straightaway (unlike other plumbers) and he said he could come round next day between 11am and 1pm and he came on time. He was very polite and knew straightaway the problem and didn't take long to resolve it. He also wore a mask. We would highly recommend him because we were given a quote and we are using him again next week for other plumbing problems, really couldn't praise him enough. Thank you very much
Response to my call was immediate. Solved problem with least mess and inconvenience. Very pleased.
Very good service! Arrived quickly during an emergency, on a bank holiday. Highly recommend.
Prompt service to help with our toilet problem by Stuart. Many thanks.
Emergency call out when main incoming water pipe burst and waited only 30 mins before Stuart arrived. Very professional and would recommend to anybody
Thank you very much for your review. If we can help again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
The plumber was very quick to arrive same day, excellent service, very efficient, got the job done with in an hour.
Arrived at the stated time fixed very quickly good job ,
Fantastic service fast and good price definitely will use again I'm very happy with the work
What a great service, so helpful fixed my problem very quickly also volunteered to check over a couple of other issues for me providing some helpful advice. Would not hesitate to recommend him
LocalPlumber-UK is rated 4.91 based on 272 reviews