LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LocalPlumber-UK

About LocalPlumber-UK: About Us
LocalPlumber-uk Limited started in 2012 the company was a small company with only two vans, the two brother inlaws who are both plumbers started out working for other companies covering small jobs in Plumbing, Heating and Drainage in Essex and East London in 2013 the company started to expaned into other areas. LocalPlumber-uk is still growing now to become fully nationwide, in all other trades, therefore providing a nationwide maintenance service for both domestic and commercial properties 24 hours and day.

Our Mission
Our Mission is to be the single most preferred choice for emergency and planned maintenance. This will be achieved by an extremely professional, highly qualified, team of experienced tradesmen and trained office operatives to give advice as well as the best customer service in the industry.Our efforts has always been to provide a high standard of service at a reasonable price.

Our Core Values
Commitment
Professionalism
Free friendly advice
Respect
Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Workmanship

How would you rate LocalPlumber-UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Teresa Curran
Unverified Reviewer
"Very informative and helpful"
"Ricky was brilliant. Very fast and informative. Problem was fixed. Very happy."
"Ricky has been fantastic, clean work, excellent communication, efficient fixing of our blocked toilet. Very happy with this service"
"I am extremely happy with service I received today. Ricky very professional and sorted an issue with my washing machine after trying many other companies. The Office team too very efficient. I highly recommend this company."
Debbs In Bishop's Stortford
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish! We had burst pipe in bathroom which had leaked into the kitchen (ceiling down) etc. Spoke to Glen in office who was totally professional and understood what the insurance process was. Ricky arrive, fast, efficient and fix, explained along the way to my husband what had happened, left the offending pipe with me to show Insurance Assessor. Well worth the charge, we would definitely recommend and we will be using again should a need occur. Thanks Local Plumber-UK Team. Debbs in Bishop's Stortford"
"Really pleased with the fast response and the polite level of service provided by Ricky. Very fast, friendly and professional. Thanks."
"Great service - called and within 24hours job was sorted"
Carol Hutchins, Waltham Cross, Herts
Verified Reviewer
"After being let down by x2 previous plumbers I contacted LocalPlumber-Uk on the Sunday & arranged a call out for a quote to install a new bathroom suite. Ricky arrived dead on 9am, explained what he could / would do & discussed fixtures & fittings. He was also pleased that the stopcock was in the bathroom. Quote reasonable, order put through, fitting day arranged. Ricky arrived with bathroom suite & I felt confident to leave him to it (I'd be in the way if I'd stayed in the flat). I returned later that evening & wow what a job! Few things to finish off the next day but I had a sparkly new bathroom suite. Again when I returned the next morning, Ricky was there finishing off, had replaced a couple of tiles & also grouted them in for me. Very, very impressed with everything, the telephone conversations with Glenn, the choice of suite, the professionalism of Ricky & his friendliness. Just sorry for making him jump when I returned home on the first day, I should have knocked on the door a little louder. Will definitely recommend the Leigh on sea team."
"Stuart did a first-class job, removing a bath and installing a shower unit. He arrived on time as promised, worked hard and long all the time he was here. Coped well with odd problems as they appeared, had whatever tools were needed, was very competent and always cheerful. We're very happy with the new shower. Shirley and Tony"
"Stuart was brilliant working around Frances’s childminding and coming the day after the quote as we were so desperate. Can’t thank him enough and highly recommend this company."
"Very pleased with their service, prompt arrival within half an hour after calling, had a distressing situation of a pipe leaking. Would definitely recommend. Excellent service! Very friendly & helpful."
"Really helpful and pleasant man. He went above and beyond the call of duty when everything that could go wrong did. He fixed it all, so happpy"
"Pleased with the service and the experience provided, Job well done, will recommend."
"Efficient and quick, came out same day, very reasonable price. Would recommend."
"Prompt service efficient work good value"
David Archer
Verified Reviewer
"I just wanted say how impressed we were with your service. After a terrible service from a national plumbing and drain company, I contacted you on behalf of my elderly mother. You sent in a plumber the following morning, gave an acceptable quote, and arranged to do the job the following day. We even had a call the following morning to tell us that the plumber was delayed and would be an hour later than planned. The plumber did the job and checked everything else was working as it should, polite and professional at all times. He left mother much happier and relieved that everything had been sorted. Thankyou very much for an excellent service. Mother has your number in her book and we will not hesitate to call you for plumbing services in the future!"
"Lovely bathroom completely fitted to a high standard. Good prompt service. Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service Plumber Ricky was very polite and helpful happy with the work and will use there service again"
"Excellent service. Arrived promptly, job well done and very personable. Highly recommend Ricky and Local Plumbers"
"Rickie arrived within the timescales quickly worked out the problem and resolved it too. Would use them again and recommend them."
LocalPlumber-UK is rated 4.89 based on 137 reviews