LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

About LocalPlumber-UK:

About Us
LocalPlumber-uk Limited started in 2012 the company was a small company with only two vans, the two brother inlaws who are both plumbers started out working for other companies covering small jobs in Plumbing, Heating and Drainage in Essex and East London in 2013 the company started to expaned into other areas. LocalPlumber-uk is still growing now to become fully nationwide, in all other trades, therefore providing a nationwide maintenance service for both domestic and commercial properties 24 hours and day.

Our Mission
Our Mission is to be the single most preferred choice for emergency and planned maintenance. This will be achieved by an extremely professional, highly qualified, team of experienced tradesmen and trained office operatives to give advice as well as the best customer service in the industry.Our efforts has always been to provide a high standard of service at a reasonable price.

Our Core Values
Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Workmanship

0800 2 118 998

stuart.hunt@localplumber-uk.com

Tell us how LocalPlumber-UK made you happy
This plumber was excellent knew what he was doing and fixed the fault. This plumber knows his stuff
i had a leak in my toilet cistern, and after making a phone call the plumber arrived in just over an hour.He explained everything that needed doing, and fixed the problem for me.He wore a mask and observed social distancing which i was pleased about.I would recommend Local Plumber uk.
I was panicking when I realised my kitchen sink pipe was broken & saw good reviews for this company. They were able to fit me in the same day. I was nervous & I am not sure of the lovely plumber's name but he was so nice & friendly that I felt very comfortable with him & he took time to show & explain the problem. I will recommend to my family & friends & will use them again in the future (used the Southend phone number as I live in Shoebury)
Friendly, quick and professional service. Non urgent repair needed and appointment was booked for next day. Stuart explained exactly what needed to be done and why. Very satisfied with the job and have no hesitation in recommending this company
After being quoted an extortionate price by a local company for a new water tank to be replaced, Stuart was able to give me a much better deal. I found Stuart to be friendly, personable and knowledgeable and the job was completed without any problems. A quality service provided! Thank you Stuart. I'd definitely recommend you.
Stuart came out to us in March to replace our kitchen tap and again yesterday to replace our bathroom tap. Both times he came the day after we called, he was very helpful and professional, he is great value for money and we would highly recommend him
Thank you very much for your review. If we can help again in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
A fantastic & most importantly prompt service from Stuart. Highly recommend.
Had a problem with my kitchen tap connections and my bathroom basin tap needed disconnecting. Called about 3pm and spoke to Stuart he said no problem, turned up when he said after giving me a two hour slot the same day he was very polite and professional. The job took him just under an hour for both of them. Amazing a plumber that turned up and fixed the problem when he said. Highly recommended for emergency plumbing. Thank you Stuart.
Sorry not too good with modern technology. Meant to press 5 stars for my review of Stuart!
Having been let down by another plumber and several weeks without our shower working due to a leaking pipe, I decided to call Local Plumber. A very nice young man called Stuart said he could come out to Braintree and take a look at it the next day. This proved to be more of a difficult job than expected as the pipe to the shower tray had not been fitted in the correct position when put in by a family friend! However after getting the right pipe, Stuart did a difficult but excellent job at a reasonable cost. He was very pleasant and obviously very skilled and we now have a working shower at last! Thanks very much Stuart. We will not hesitate to contact you again if we have anymore plumbing problems.
Excellent and high quality service; prompt, professional and tidy. They'll be my first choice in future and I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone seeking a plumber.
Quick,efficient,quality service carried out in a friendly manner. Would certainly recommend. Thank you Stuart.
Fantastic service. Came to fix my toilet and was here within 40 minutes. Professional and friendly. ai would highly recommend. Only does the work what needs doing!
Called Stuart out in an emergency. Well what can I say I was expecting the usual extortionate fees that come with this work. A reasonable call out fee and charging for the materials used still made me wary. Not only was his knowledge and customer service amazing, so was my bill. He seriously only charged me £5.50 for the parts. I’m so happy with the service and so relieved to have found an honest and genuine chap that’s actually cares for his customers. Thank you Stuart I couldn’t recommend you enough.
Fantastic service. Was let down by someone else, and Stuart come to the rescue. Went above and beyond and I can’t thank him enough. Will 100% recommend to friends and family.
Would highly recommend Stuart who came within 4 hours of me calling him to repair the toilet that wasnt flushing properly. He did a great job and was very polite, friendly and knowledgeable, also fairly priced. Great service.
Arrived for estimate and doing the job spot on time, quoted us a very good price, did a fast excellent job, and was very knowledgeable helpful and pleasant . If only all tradesmen was like this. Thank you very much Stuart
Got to write to say how thankful my wife and I are . After having to call back the company who fitted the shower in the first place( we still had a leak) tried to call the plumber again but after 5 days still no anwser from him, called TD Robinson who said they could come the next day due to other work commitments. Sure enough next day two young men very polite I may add found the problem straight away. Had to pop out to get a new trap which was leaking and poor sealent around tray, back within minutes worked fast and stopped the leak repaired it and cleaned up after them, they did what a man who said he had fixed it before hand could not do after 20 years as a plumber. Thank you thank you top job and saved me from having a new ceiling this company will be the only one I use going forward.
Fantastic company. I was told I would get a text when they were on their way. I received the text and the engineer when they were within an hour away. They worked hard and fast and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend this company to anyone for a fast and pleasant experience when things are not looking good at home.
Stuart arrived within a couple of hours of calling. He was a really nice bloke and did a great job (clearly highly skilled). It was not straight forward but he located the problem pretty quickly and completely sorted it. He even tried to help us with another minor plumbing issue, unrelated to the job. He was here for just over two hours and I thought his charge was more than reasonable - no call out fee, flat rate plus a few small parts. I am so grateful and will definitely be ringing them/him next time something happens or better still when I get round to having a new kitchen fitted. Thank you Stuart!
LocalPlumber-UK is rated 4.91 based on 251 reviews