LocalPlumber-UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LocalPlumber-UK

About LocalPlumber-UK: About Us
LocalPlumber-uk Limited started in 2012 the company was a small company with only two vans, the two brother inlaws who are both plumbers started out working for other companies covering small jobs in Plumbing, Heating and Drainage in Essex and East London in 2013 the company started to expaned into other areas. LocalPlumber-uk is still growing now to become fully nationwide, in all other trades, therefore providing a nationwide maintenance service for both domestic and commercial properties 24 hours and day.

Our Mission
Our Mission is to be the single most preferred choice for emergency and planned maintenance. This will be achieved by an extremely professional, highly qualified, team of experienced tradesmen and trained office operatives to give advice as well as the best customer service in the industry.Our efforts has always been to provide a high standard of service at a reasonable price.

Our Core Values
Commitment
Professionalism
Free friendly advice
Respect
Customer Satisfaction
High Quality Workmanship

How would you rate LocalPlumber-UK?

DAVID CHAMBERLAIN
Verified Reviewer
"I phoned at 8.30am and was told that a plumber would arrive between 1.00-3.00pm. Lee arrived at 12.30pm. He was professional, knowledgeable, polite and courteous. When the problem was explained he immediately had a good idea of the cause. The job was carried out efficiently. You may be able to find a cheaper service if your prepared to waste time shopping around but I won't be going anywhere else in future. A great service, you get what you pay for, first class."
Mike Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good and tidy. Ricky completed the work to a high standard. Would recommend."
"Arrived on time, quick and tidy job well done"
"Had toilet fixed by Lee. Arrived on time and gave an efficient and friendly service keeping me advised at all times."
Mrs Heather White
Unverified Reviewer
"Polite and efficient, kept me informed throughout, everything left tidy"
"Turned up on time and did the job quickly"
Christine Russell
Verified Reviewer
"Had Lee to fix a leaky valve to the toilet ....BUT it wasn't as straight forward as it seemed ..But Lee did a 1st class job in fixing faulty pipe work can't thank him enough"
Claire Murray
Unverified Reviewer
"Ricky has been fantastic, was helpful and went above and beyond what he was expected to do and worked with Essex and Suffolk water to get our water switched off so a stop Cock could be fitted."
Dr Sophie Ransby
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant, efficient and reliable service and fixed a difficult leak. Would highly recommend."
"Had them fix a toilet siphon, change basin taps and instal a new shower. Arrived on time. Did everything we wanted. Cleaned up. Couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended."
"Phoned in the morning with frozen pipe. Ricky arrived couple of hours later as planned. Fixed it as best he could in the circumstances."
Teresa Curran
Unverified Reviewer
"Very informative and helpful"
"Ricky was brilliant. Very fast and informative. Problem was fixed. Very happy."
"Ricky has been fantastic, clean work, excellent communication, efficient fixing of our blocked toilet. Very happy with this service"
"I am extremely happy with service I received today. Ricky very professional and sorted an issue with my washing machine after trying many other companies. The Office team too very efficient. I highly recommend this company."
Debbs In Bishop's Stortford
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish! We had burst pipe in bathroom which had leaked into the kitchen (ceiling down) etc. Spoke to Glen in office who was totally professional and understood what the insurance process was. Ricky arrive, fast, efficient and fix, explained along the way to my husband what had happened, left the offending pipe with me to show Insurance Assessor. Well worth the charge, we would definitely recommend and we will be using again should a need occur. Thanks Local Plumber-UK Team. Debbs in Bishop's Stortford"
"Really pleased with the fast response and the polite level of service provided by Ricky. Very fast, friendly and professional. Thanks."
"Great service - called and within 24hours job was sorted"
Carol Hutchins, Waltham Cross, Herts
Verified Reviewer
"After being let down by x2 previous plumbers I contacted LocalPlumber-Uk on the Sunday & arranged a call out for a quote to install a new bathroom suite. Ricky arrived dead on 9am, explained what he could / would do & discussed fixtures & fittings. He was also pleased that the stopcock was in the bathroom. Quote reasonable, order put through, fitting day arranged. Ricky arrived with bathroom suite & I felt confident to leave him to it (I'd be in the way if I'd stayed in the flat). I returned later that evening & wow what a job! Few things to finish off the next day but I had a sparkly new bathroom suite. Again when I returned the next morning, Ricky was there finishing off, had replaced a couple of tiles & also grouted them in for me. Very, very impressed with everything, the telephone conversations with Glenn, the choice of suite, the professionalism of Ricky & his friendliness. Just sorry for making him jump when I returned home on the first day, I should have knocked on the door a little louder. Will definitely recommend the Leigh on sea team."
"Stuart did a first-class job, removing a bath and installing a shower unit. He arrived on time as promised, worked hard and long all the time he was here. Coped well with odd problems as they appeared, had whatever tools were needed, was very competent and always cheerful. We're very happy with the new shower. Shirley and Tony"
LocalPlumber-UK is rated 4.89 based on 148 reviews