Local Pension Advisor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Local Pension Advisor
1PM
1PM

info@local-pension-advisor.co.uk

How would you rate Local Pension Advisor ?

Price
"The adviser contacted shortly after I made my enquiry, he was very helpful over the phone and when he came to visit, it proved to be a very useful meeting. I strongly recommend this service"
Delivery
"This company gave me very good, sound and easy to understand advice. They made me feel special because they took time to listen to me and to ask pertinent questions - I didn't feel pressurised or that I was being sold to."
Delivery
"Excellent advice, price and service. Thank you!"
Delivery
"Very pleased with the prompt, courteous & professional service I received from this site. My query was followed up efficiently and diligently. It's a nice weight off my mind having a potentially daunting financial scenario laid out in 'layman's terms', enabling me to act with confidence. I've already steered friends and family to this service. Well done!"
Price
"Really pleased with this service, would recommend to anyone needing help"
Delivery
"great website and the financial adviser was excellent"
Delivery
"website is clear and the financial adviser was outstanding. very clear with the charges and the advice and worth every penny"
Price
"Helpful service & would recommend if you've never been through an IFA before."
Delivery
"Our enquiry was answered in a professional and timely manner"
Delivery
"The service provided was of a very high standard. The financial advisor was very knowledgable, friendly and informative."
Delivery
"An extremely useful service. Thank you very much."
Delivery
"The website was very clear and simple to use. I input my details and quickly received a call from a very polite and helpful Adviser. The Adviser did not charge for the initial advice as the website promised and was clearly extremely experienced and knowledgeable in his field. I now have a Financial Adviser who is helping me manage all my financial affairs. I would thoroughly recommend anyone who wants advice to use this site."
Delivery
"Very good site. Easy to use and the advice I received was very useful. The adviser was knowledgable and professional ."
Delivery
"Very impressed. Was called within 15 minutes by a chartered financial planner who specialises in pensions. I was offered a free initial consultation and he was willing to come to my home out of office hours. I recommend this service highly."
Price
"The pension adviser contacted me swiftly and helped me with my enquiry very impressed thank you."
Local Pension Advisor is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!